Guardian’s next stop will be in Vancouver at HAC 2011 Booth #432 from March 25-27. The new Guardian 7 will be on display at the booth and Guardian’s staff will be giving demonstrations of the web-based data management console.
This new product adds on the features that have attracted customers to Guardian’s product for years: small form factor, reliable data transmissions and easy installation. In addition, the Guardian 7 adds several new elements of functionality including an open platform that can be integrated with on-board applications and the ability to transmit data from existing sensors on-board the aircraft.
Don’t forget to stop by Booth #432 at HAC 2011 for demos, giveaways and to see this amazing product in person.
Photo: Guardian's latest data communications product, the Guardian 7, kicks of open systems strategy.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole