SEI Industries Ltd. is pleased to announce the delivery of six Bambi Buckets to the AASF, Army Aviation Support Facility in Austin Texas for use in the new LUH, UH-72 Lakota aircraft program. The Bambi Bucket, 120 USG/460 Litres capacity model has been chosen as the Weapon of Choice for the UH-72 Lakota aircraft, the military version of the Eurocopter EC 145. Initially marketed as the UH-145, the Lakota was selected as the winner of the United States Army’s Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) program.
The standard valve Bambi Bucket is the work horse of the helicopter firefighting industry. Sturdy, reliable, simple to use, with over 25 years of proven field work. The United States Army as well as many military and government agencies worldwide, as seen recently in Japan with the devastating earthquake and tsunami, have chosen the Bambi Bucket to provide first and lasting response to wildland and interurban firefighting demands. A quality product, backed by a well stocked parts department and full team of dedicated support professionals.
For what looks to be a potentially bad year for wildland fire in the central United States, the Texas AASF will be Bambi Bucket prepared.
About Bambi Bucket and SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is a world leading manufacturer supporting emergency and remote site operations worldwide. Best known for the industry-proven Bambi Bucket® for aerial firefighting, SEI Industries Ltd. also manufactures fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools to prescribed fire and land management industries with the Dragon® Fire Ignition product line. SEI Industries Ltd. is a global leader in building equipment to support both civilian and military operations in remote sites that require fuel, liquid storage and transport capabilities.
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- Devon & Cornwall Police air unit joins Twitter
- Eurocopter reveals optionally-piloted EC145
- ASU Completes 700th FAA Approved NVIS Modification
- 15-Apr-13 N262MH Eurocopter EC145 Highland Heights, US-Ohio
- MassDevelopment issues tax-exempt $8M lease for Boston Medflight EC145
- 12-Apr-13 N909SH Eurocopter EC145 Sioux Falls, US-South Dakota
- Metro Aviation begins completion of Boston MedFlight EC145
- True Blue Power Paving the Way for Certified Lithium-ion Products in Aviation
- Metro Aviation begins configuration of EC145 for Memorial MedFlight
- Police Service of Northern Ireland order second EC145
- TNT approves unscripted docu-drama “Life Flight”
- Memorial MedFlight in South Bend Adding EC145
- 07-Mar-13 N909SH Eurocopter EC145 Humboldt, US-South Dakota
- Eurocopter and Milestone Aviation Group getting closer together
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital purchases Eurocopter EC145
- American Eurocopter leads in helicopter sales for EMS missions
- Metro Aviation to showcase new air medical EC145 during Heli-Expo
- JSSI expands airframe programs with EC135 and EC145
- Austin-Travis STAR Flight Rescue Saves Multiple Lives Utilizing NVG