JETNET LLC, the world leader in aviation market intelligence, announced its first Global Business Aviation Summit, to be held June 6-7, 2011 in New York City. The theme of this content-rich conference is “Igniting Ideas. Provoking Change.” The Summit is the first to be organized under the auspices of JETNET iQ, JETNET’s forecasting and premium advisory service for business aviation launched in January 2011.
The Summit will feature provocative presentations from international experts with independent perspectives on the industry and its future. Specific agenda topics include the outlook for the economy, aircraft finance and capital markets, aerospace technology and design, talent, leadership, and customer insights. Key findings from JETNET iQ’s just-completed Business Aviation Survey will be presented, including forecasts for new and pre-owned business aircraft sales, aircraft utilization, and new aircraft deliveries. The invitation-only Summit will be held at the InterContinental New York Barclay. Further details are available at JETNETiQ.com/summit.
“We’re at a crossroads in aviation”, said Vincent Esposito, JETNET President. “Business leaders need to know more about what’s next for our industry. JETNET iQ was created to provide them with exactly this type of information. We all want to set our own flight plans, a way to determine our best future, and this is a key step in that direction.”
Available on a members-only basis, JETNET iQ is a premium advisory service, and the latest in JETNET’s spectrum of products and services designed to help customers “Know More.” JETNET iQ has three main elements:
- JETNET iQ REPORTS are the definitive analytical reference for the business aviation industry, incorporating quarterly state-of-the-industry analyses, voice-of-the-customer insights, and detailed demand forecasts.
- JETNET iQ SUMMITS provide unique networking conferences for thought-provoking, independent insights into the state of the industry, and results from JETNET iQ’s latest surveys and forecasts.
- JETNET iQ CONSULTING serves the needs of members with customized research and analysis requirements on a project-by-project basis.
Paul Cardarelli, JETNET Director of Sales and Marketing, said that the Summit is a gathering point for decision-makers who determine the direction of global business aviation. “Customers are telling us: ‘Your timing is perfect. Who wouldn’t want this information?’ We expect to ignite new ideas and create change within our industry—lasting change.”
“Independent, provocative insights; the latest industry intelligence and analyses; some of business aviation’s sharpest minds—that’s the power of JETNET iQ”, added Esposito.
Since 1988, JETNET has delivered the most comprehensive and reliable business aircraft research to its exclusive clientele of aviation professionals worldwide. JETNET’s portfolio of services includes JETNET iQ, JETNET Evolution, AERODEX, Aviation Business Index (ABI), AvData, JETNET CRM, Helidex, Rotodex and JETNET Evolution Mobile. JETNET is the ultimate source for information and intelligence on the worldwide business aircraft fleet and marketplace, comprised of some 60,000 airframes. The company offers services for both fixed wing and helicopter aircraft. Headquartered in its state-of-the-art facility in Utica, NY, JETNET offers comprehensive user-friendly aircraft data via real-time internet access or regular updates.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole