Airops Software Limited, a Gama Group company, will be unveiling its latest aviation management software at Europe’s premier business aviation conference EBACE 2011.
ProCharter is a completely rewritten version of the aviation management solution which is used worldwide by aircraft charter and management companies to support their commercial, operational and administrational functions. The software which will be previewed on the Gama Group booth 354 has been updated using the latest technology available yet retains the familiarity of the AIROPS product range. The new software will be available for migration and implementation from Q3.
ProCharter provides solutions for aviation management and charter operators and includes comprehensive commercial functionality with optimised aircraft and route cost calculator, recording and monitoring crew duty records, certification administration and graphical aircraft utilisation. Amongst other improvements to help users with increasing regulatory demands both AIROPS 5 and ProCharter can provide emissions reports which have already been verified for EU ETS reporting.
In response to market demand the new product has moved platform and is now web-server based enabling easy access from a variety of independent interfaces including PCs, laptops and mobile devices. The software is designed to be self-hosted at the site of use and will continue to be sold on a license basis. In addition ProCharter will also be supporting cloud based SaaS (software as a service) delivery model. With an improved and enhanced reporting capability the system is compatible with the full range of Microsoft Office and other third party applications such as Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, and Oracle. Brand new for this product will be a multi-lingual capability.
Existing clients will benefit from a seamless upgrade from their AIROPS 5 system to give them all of the benefits with minimum disruption.
Also at the show Airops Software Ltd will be demonstrating their AIROPS Movement-Exec software supports handling agents, FBOs, and airport management offering functionality that produces invoices, management analysis reports in seconds and is designed to reduce the administrative workload involved in running an airport, handling agent or FBO.
Daniel Tee, Managing Director of Airops Software Ltd said of the new product, “as aviation working environments become more varied there are an increasing number of platforms to work on. It was important to provide a product that can be as flexible, yet reliable as possible hence the need to rewrite the system for browser based usage. We took advantage of the rewrite to create an even more powerful, flexible and reliable system for our clients.”
Existing customers using Airops software include Airbus UK, BAE systems, Dassault Falcon Service, Signature Flight Support, Jet Aviation, Titan Airways, London Executive Aviation, and TAG Farnborough Airport.
New name marks 21st year.
Airops Software Ltd is the new name for the company previously known as Airops. Marking 21 years of providing software solutions to the aviation market the new name has been chosen to better reflect the focus of the business.
About Airops Software Ltd
Airops Software Ltd is a Gama Group company based at Farnborough airport. 2011 marks the company’s 21st anniversary specialising in the design and development of software and IT systems for the aviation industry. Short-listed candidates and winners of the Baltic Air Charter Association's Excellence Awards since the awards began in 2006 have all been AIROPS users.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men