The company officially concluded its audit of the Eurocopter training center for personnel (LAC), OAO UTair »(UTair Aviation), affirming the right of center to train pilots and mechanics in Russian program Eurocopter.
Executive vice president of technical support and maintenance of Eurocopter Group Sharplz Derek (Derek Sharples) on May 19 awarded General Director of UTair Andrei Martirosov and head of CSE Vladimir Dyomkin a certificate of compliance training center educational standards of Eurocopter.
Training Center UTair certified for training pilots and mechanics for the helicopters AS350 and AS355 - the world's most popular models of Eurocopter. The project was initiated certification partners two years ago, an important step in its implementation of the framework agreement was concluded during the exhibition HeliRussia 2010.
"Our company attributed the long-term partnerships. Start training of pilots and technical staff in the Eurocopter training center UTair - a new and very significant stage of fruitful cooperation. We are proud that our Center is training first in Russia has been approved Eurocopter; this confirms the high level of qualification airlines ", - commented CEO UTair Andrei Martirosov.
"We welcome center staff training UTair family Eurocopter. He will be the twentieth Training Centre in the global network of Eurocopter and the first certified by Eurocopter center, where Eurocopter is not a shareholder. This indicates a high level of professionalism and standards of education UTair, which are fully consistent with international standards ", - said the executive vice president of Eurocopter technical support and maintenance of Derek Sharplz.
CEO of Eurocopter Vostok Rigolini Laurence (Laurence Rigolini) said: "We are confident that the adaptation of our global products to the needs of the market, including through joint projects, the official representative of Eurocopter in Russia and CIS Eurocopter Vostok and our Russian partners would facilitate the development of the park Eurocopter and expand our presence in this market. We are proud to present this joint project with UTair - a recognized leader in the Russian and world markets. "
Currently, the Training Center staff are ready to begin work, the first training program Eurocopter will begin in June 2011. Will learn how employees UTair and personnel from other Russian airlines.
UTair - helicopter company number one in the world in size and capacity of the fleet, numbering more than 250 helicopters of domestic and foreign production. UTair since 2006 successfully operates rotorcraft technology manufacturing company Eurocopter. In 2010, a subsidiary of UTair - UTair-Engineering "- received a certificate confirming that the company is the official center for the maintenance of helicopters manufactured by Eurocopter - AS 350, AS 355N and BO 105 (for levels D and I). Also in 2010, UTair and Eurocopter signed a contract to supply 16 helicopters and 4 helicopters AS350 AS355.
Nonprofit Partnership "Center of training" is one of the largest civil aviation training centers in Russia. Center established UTair and its subsidiaries of UTair-Engineering "and" Center of the implementation of transport and services. "
The Group Eurocopter - a global leader in helicopter manufacturing, as well as related services. To Eur
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 PT-HML Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada