Doha-based Gulf Helicopters has commissioned its new AgustaWestland AW139 full motion flight simulator.
The simulator incorporates the latest technical advancements in flight simulation, and “state of the art” graphic displays, was officially certified by the UK’s CAA last week initially as a Full Flight simulator (FFS) as per JAR-FSTD H to Level B.
Gulf Helicopters believes the simulator will greatly enhance its in-house training and offer opportunities for other third party helicopter operators as well.
The simulator is located in a newly constructed purpose-built training facility at Doha International Airport.
Jeremy Parkin - HeliHub.com
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- Neighbours complain at temporary EMS helipad
- Sky Shuttle Helicopters’ First All-Female Crew
- Ornge Sells Two Surplus AW139s
- Former Ornge directors say they didn’t know about CEO’s extra fees
- UK – Dyson adds second AW139 to corporate fleet
- Dart launches lightweight interior ceiling panels for AW139
- UTair becomes first Russian AW139 operator
- RSG Delivers Universal Gimbal Mount Design for AW139
- Japanese STC for AW139 firefighting belly tank system
- Weststar signs for six AW139 and two AW189 at LIMA 2013
- Ornge investigation may take another year, says OPP
- New AW139 Simulator Obtains ENAC Certification to Level D
- Spectro are approved suppliers for debris and oil analysis services for AW139 operators
- New Ontario hospital helipad to improve patient care
- Honeywell receives FAA STC for AW139 Zing HUMS
- Saudi Medevac to Be Equipped with AW139
- Waypoint Leasing signs for GrandNew, AW139, AW169 and AW189