Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) will highlight its industry-leading global security capabilities at the Paris International Air Show, including unmanned aircraft systems, defence electronics and performance-based logistics.
The 49th Paris International Air Show will take place at Le Bourget, Paris, from 20-26 June 2011.
Northrop Grumman will participate in a series of media briefings during the air show covering a range of its capabilities, including unmanned systems, defence electronics, C4ISR, sustainment and life cycle optimization and engineering. The outline media briefing schedule is as shown below.
All briefings will be held in the Northrop Grumman Media Centre. These will include presentations on the company's Global Hawk high-altitude, long-endurance unmanned aircraft system (UAS), Euro Hawk® UAS, a state-of-the-art, high-altitude, long-endurance signals intelligence (SIGINT) system, MQ-8B Fire Scout Vertical Unmanned Aircraft System (VUAS) and E-2D Advanced Hawkeye manned aircraft. Fire Scout is a multi-role UAS that can carry various payloads that provide unprecedented situational awareness and precision targeting support. The Advanced Hawkeye is a game-changer for Navy battle management command and control, with a two-generation leap in radar sensor and robust network-enabled capability.
Northrop Grumman representatives will also provide briefings on the company's Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar solution to meet multi-mission requirements for a variety of security challenges, and its international Directed Infrared Countermeasures (DIRCM) capability. Northrop Grumman is celebrating 50 years of IRCM programmes and 15 years of DIRCM programmes in strategic partnership with SELEX Galileo. The company's Rotorcraft Avionics Innovation Laboratory (RAIL) capabilities will also be discussed, in addition to eCORE (Enhanced C4ISR Operationally Responsive Enterprise), which uses commercial standards-based technologies to enable rapid mission integration, deployment, support, training and maintenance.
Full details of these media events and all briefings can be found on the company's online media kit at www.northropgrumman.com/Paris. This site will also contain regularly updated information, including briefing schedules, news releases and programme news. During the first half of the week, each day's key activities will also be summarized by Northrop Grumman personnel in a Web journal called "Par Avion".
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
The company is running "MQ-8B Fire Scout & Fire X – Overview and Programme Status Update " on Tuesday June 21st at 1pm
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole