HeliHub.com has expanded its coverage of helicopter accidents and incidents with an index by helicopter type.Â The link to this page follows, and can be found in the Safety menu option.
This allows quick access of the accidents and incidents to a given make/model for the website user to review and draw conclusions.Â HeliHub.com intentionally does not make any assessment as to the cause of accidents, as these are often subject to too much speculation, often by non-aviation journalists who are only trying to get a good headline.Â Â Â Our policy for what is, and is not, included in our accident reporting can be found on our Site Policies page.
HeliHub.com is a B2B website offering regularly updated news and safety data from right around the world.Â From our analysis, we file more helicopter industry news stories than any other site on the internet.Â Our news is also available via RSS feed, Twitter @helihub and a daily email of the last 24 hours of stories.Â Accident reports are also availble via RSS feed,Â and Twitter @helihub_safety
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to civil and military helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010.
- Spectrum Health celebrates 30 years of Aero Med
- Manatee County Sheriff bids for new helicopter
- Idaho operator Timberline Helicopters moving to new base
- Mount Isa EMS helicopter updated from B230 to BK117
- India moves more armed helicopters to Chinese border
- Safran and Thai Aviation Industries to support Royal Thai Armed Forces
- SaxonAir adds two AW109SP GrandNew helicopters to charter fleet
- Japan Coast Guard orders three more H225s
- Bristow Group To Present At The 2017 J.P. Morgan Energy Equity Conference
- TAI Reveals the New T625 Mutli-Role
- CAMCOPTER® S-100 completes successful qualification flights for French Navy
- Foreign Pilots to follow new Malaysian Safety Measures
- Poison risk at Alaska helipad
- Conservationists oppose Alberta helipad for mountain tours
- Israeli Air Force Fleet Grounded
- Joint Venture for the production of Ka-226T in India
- Safran acquires ISEI
- ViaSat Secures Multi-Year Contract
- Arville fabrics used in London EMS Explorers
- CONTROP Launches Compact Payload for UAS