CEPA EXPO 2011, the leading business aviation networking and conference event for Central and Eastern Europe will take place on a new and later date â€“ 1-2 December, 2011, in central Prague.Â In recognition of what has become a rapidly changing market â€“ bolstered by new players and established names expanding in CEE, the picture should be clearer toward year end.Â The venue has also moved, switching from Vodochody AirportÂ Â to the more suitable location at the Prague Congress Centre which provides all the equipment and facilities required for an international conference.
CEPA Chairman JiÅ™Ã MatouÅ¡ekÂ also announced that the organisation will be teaming up with specialist aviation and helicopter finance title,Â Corporate Jet Investor. Principal Alasdair Whyte will run an afternoon session on air finance and aircraft availability in the region.Â Also new this year will be a manufacturersâ€™ panel and a legal panel.Â â€œAircraft finance, whoâ€™s lending, the role and standing of banks and financial institutions to lending has become a critical issue in this region as we see strong growth in certain countries and regionally. We are therefore delighted to join forces with the Corporate Jet Investor team,â€ said MatouÅ¡ek.Â CEPA is also inviting other business aviation media partners to come and hear about this growing sector. Previously announced, the primary theme for the second annual CEPA event will be exploring business aviation in Central Europe and building a strengthened bridge between eastern and western operators and supplier companies.
CEPA has produced a dedicated website â€“Â www.cepaexpo.com which will contain full information about speakers, the conference programme and practical details about travel and hotel arrangements. One of the highlights of the conference will be the networking dinner sponsored by Grossmann Jet, the leading Prague-based business aviation operator, which will take place on the first night of the event at one of the cityâ€™s top hotels.
CEPA is a voluntary, non-governmental and non-profit members association which co-ordinates the interests of executive aviation manufacturers, operators, airports, service providers, training establishments, fixed wing and rotary brokers to improve standards and best business practice in the region. Supporting services including financial, legal, insurance and publishing companies are also welcomed.Â Its primary goal is to represent its members’ interests at national, European and international levels to support the growth of private aviation in its member countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia). For the future CEPA plans to develop an educational arm which will be responsible for providing information and data about the current climate in business aviation in Central Europe.
About Corporate Jet Investor
Corporate Jet Investor is the specialist website and event organiser of the global business jet and helicopter market. Over 6,000 people visit the site every month and its subscribers include banks, leasing companies, aircraft manufacturers, law firms, family offices and advisers to high net worth individuals. Some 190 people attended its International Corporate Jet & Helicopter Finance Conference in London in February 2011 and it is also organising an Asian Business Jet & Helicopter Finance Conference in Beijing on September 22 and 23, 2011.Â Corporate Jet Investor also organises smaller events like the African Business Jet & Helicopter Finance Roundtable which took place in Johannesburg in April. www.corporatejetinvestor.com
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills