CEPA EXPO 2011, the leading business aviation networking and conference event for Central and Eastern Europe will take place on a new and later date â€“ 1-2 December, 2011, in central Prague.Â In recognition of what has become a rapidly changing market â€“ bolstered by new players and established names expanding in CEE, the picture should be clearer toward year end.Â The venue has also moved, switching from Vodochody AirportÂ Â to the more suitable location at the Prague Congress Centre which provides all the equipment and facilities required for an international conference.
CEPA Chairman JiÅ™Ã MatouÅ¡ekÂ also announced that the organisation will be teaming up with specialist aviation and helicopter finance title,Â Corporate Jet Investor. Principal Alasdair Whyte will run an afternoon session on air finance and aircraft availability in the region.Â Also new this year will be a manufacturersâ€™ panel and a legal panel.Â â€œAircraft finance, whoâ€™s lending, the role and standing of banks and financial institutions to lending has become a critical issue in this region as we see strong growth in certain countries and regionally. We are therefore delighted to join forces with the Corporate Jet Investor team,â€ said MatouÅ¡ek.Â CEPA is also inviting other business aviation media partners to come and hear about this growing sector. Previously announced, the primary theme for the second annual CEPA event will be exploring business aviation in Central Europe and building a strengthened bridge between eastern and western operators and supplier companies.
CEPA has produced a dedicated website â€“Â www.cepaexpo.com which will contain full information about speakers, the conference programme and practical details about travel and hotel arrangements. One of the highlights of the conference will be the networking dinner sponsored by Grossmann Jet, the leading Prague-based business aviation operator, which will take place on the first night of the event at one of the cityâ€™s top hotels.
CEPA is a voluntary, non-governmental and non-profit members association which co-ordinates the interests of executive aviation manufacturers, operators, airports, service providers, training establishments, fixed wing and rotary brokers to improve standards and best business practice in the region. Supporting services including financial, legal, insurance and publishing companies are also welcomed.Â Its primary goal is to represent its members’ interests at national, European and international levels to support the growth of private aviation in its member countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia). For the future CEPA plans to develop an educational arm which will be responsible for providing information and data about the current climate in business aviation in Central Europe.
About Corporate Jet Investor
Corporate Jet Investor is the specialist website and event organiser of the global business jet and helicopter market. Over 6,000 people visit the site every month and its subscribers include banks, leasing companies, aircraft manufacturers, law firms, family offices and advisers to high net worth individuals. Some 190 people attended its International Corporate Jet & Helicopter Finance Conference in London in February 2011 and it is also organising an Asian Business Jet & Helicopter Finance Conference in Beijing on September 22 and 23, 2011.Â Corporate Jet Investor also organises smaller events like the African Business Jet & Helicopter Finance Roundtable which took place in Johannesburg in April. www.corporatejetinvestor.com
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON
- GVH selected to design hoist light for Boeing
- Metro delivers H125 to Broward County
- Safran Appoints Executive Vice-President of Engineering
- Boeing awarded $18M contract for MH-47G Block 11 Part Procurement
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police