KELOWNA, British Columbia – AEM Corp is pleased to announce they have completed a distribution agreement with EDMO Distributors, Inc. (www.edmo.com).
â€œThe signing of the agreement was more a matter of formality as we have been using EDMO as our North American distributor since January of this yearâ€, said Dave Veitch, president of AEM.
â€œWe chose to use EDMO as it was great to be able to continue the relationship we had from when we worked with them representing NAT. This will be the most effective and least disruptive way of getting product to our dealers and customersâ€.
Previously EDMO Asia Pacific Pty Ltd. completed an agreement with AEM Corp, making them a distributor for AEM products in Australia, New Zealand, Guam, Indonesia and Malaysia.
About AEM Corp:
Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp (AEM CorpÂ www.aem-corp.com) started in the fall of 2009, when Northern Airborne Technology (NAT, now part of Cobham Avionics) elected to close manufacturing operations in Canada, creating an opportunity for a new, 100% employee-owned company to emerge with an incredible amount of skill and experience. AEM Corp is vertically integrated to allow for maximum versatility with the ability to oversee cost, quality and commitments for delivery. AEM Corp completed a licensing agreement with Cobham Avionics in December 2010 and now is the only provider of many of the former NAT products. AEM Corp is a Transport Canada Approved Manufacturer and Maintenance Organization, and holds EASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval.
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia
- Nearly 550 rotorcraft now sharing data with Airbus
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s