AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce it is expanding the number of Technical Representatives within its Customer Support & Services organization by 25%. Located in strategic sites around the globe based on regional demand and requirements, AgustaWestlandâ€™s Technical Representatives now numbering more than 40 and this will be increased to more than 50 by 2012.
Factory trained, highly qualified and experienced, the AgustaWestland Technical Representatives are able to provide assistance with troubleshooting and give on-the-job training to operators in addition to focusing on the prevention and resolution of in-service technical issues. Supporting more than 30 Customer Support Managers with regional responsibilities, the Technical Representatives also assist customers to seamlessly introduce new AgustaWestland helicopters into profitable service. The Technical Representatives can call on the extensive resources of AgustaWestland, including the technical and engineering specialists back at the factories. Additionally, they can access fleet wide information through the AgustaWestland Fleet Operations Centre.
The Fleet Operations Centre in Italy was established in 2010 to provide a 24 hours a day / 7 days a week service for commercial operators who have an â€˜Aircraft on the Groundâ€™ (AOG) and to manage urgent technical and logistic requests in order to keep customerâ€™s aircraft flying. This project continues the expansion and investment of AgustaWestland in the enhancement of its global customer support capabilities driven by the commitment to provide total customer support solutions to its customers and operators.
AgustaWestland expands its global network of Technical Representatives
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight extends plasma trial
- MV-22 Osprey refuels from KC-10 for the first time
- Kuwait to operate first EMS Bell 429s in Middle East
- Helicentre Aviation Academy’s Cabri G2 Fleet Increases to Five
- UK civilian SAR launched with ceremony
- Vision Systems to unveil dimmable sun visor at Heli-Expo
- Rockwell Collins launches Pro Line Fusion for commercial helicopter platforms
- SLU Partners with Midwest Helicopter to Offer Flight Training
- UK Air ambulance charities receive share of £5M banking sector fines
- Snowy Hydro SouthCare boss leaving for new cancer charity role
- Ambulance Victoria Takes Delivery of its first AW139
- UAE takes delivery of three SAR AW139s
- VIH Aerospace Exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2015
- REACH Air Medical Services Completes 100,000 Successful Patient Transports
- Perry Siler Announces Retirement at Conclusion of Heli-Expo 2016
- Safe Flight Icing Conditions Detector on Display at Heli-Expo
- Garmin Introduces Helicopter-Specific ADS-B Solutions
- Breeze-Eastern Cuts Spares Delivery Times to Less Than 30 Days
- NAASCO To exhibit at Heli-Expo 2015
- Bell outlines Heli-Expo coverage