AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce it is expanding the number of Technical Representatives within its Customer Support & Services organization by 25%. Located in strategic sites around the globe based on regional demand and requirements, AgustaWestlandâ€™s Technical Representatives now numbering more than 40 and this will be increased to more than 50 by 2012.
Factory trained, highly qualified and experienced, the AgustaWestland Technical Representatives are able to provide assistance with troubleshooting and give on-the-job training to operators in addition to focusing on the prevention and resolution of in-service technical issues. Supporting more than 30 Customer Support Managers with regional responsibilities, the Technical Representatives also assist customers to seamlessly introduce new AgustaWestland helicopters into profitable service. The Technical Representatives can call on the extensive resources of AgustaWestland, including the technical and engineering specialists back at the factories. Additionally, they can access fleet wide information through the AgustaWestland Fleet Operations Centre.
The Fleet Operations Centre in Italy was established in 2010 to provide a 24 hours a day / 7 days a week service for commercial operators who have an â€˜Aircraft on the Groundâ€™ (AOG) and to manage urgent technical and logistic requests in order to keep customerâ€™s aircraft flying. This project continues the expansion and investment of AgustaWestland in the enhancement of its global customer support capabilities driven by the commitment to provide total customer support solutions to its customers and operators.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%