AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce it is expanding the number of Technical Representatives within its Customer Support & Services organization by 25%. Located in strategic sites around the globe based on regional demand and requirements, AgustaWestlandâ€™s Technical Representatives now numbering more than 40 and this will be increased to more than 50 by 2012.
Factory trained, highly qualified and experienced, the AgustaWestland Technical Representatives are able to provide assistance with troubleshooting and give on-the-job training to operators in addition to focusing on the prevention and resolution of in-service technical issues. Supporting more than 30 Customer Support Managers with regional responsibilities, the Technical Representatives also assist customers to seamlessly introduce new AgustaWestland helicopters into profitable service. The Technical Representatives can call on the extensive resources of AgustaWestland, including the technical and engineering specialists back at the factories. Additionally, they can access fleet wide information through the AgustaWestland Fleet Operations Centre.
The Fleet Operations Centre in Italy was established in 2010 to provide a 24 hours a day / 7 days a week service for commercial operators who have an â€˜Aircraft on the Groundâ€™ (AOG) and to manage urgent technical and logistic requests in order to keep customerâ€™s aircraft flying. This project continues the expansion and investment of AgustaWestland in the enhancement of its global customer support capabilities driven by the commitment to provide total customer support solutions to its customers and operators.
- UK – Bond prepares for threatened closure of Blackpool base
- MD Helicopters to supply 12 more MD530F to Afghanistan
- Bell-Boeing awarded $24M delivery order for trainer upgrades
- Thales awarded $7.7M delivery order for H-60 sonar work
- Rockwell Collins wins $151M contract for helicopter display units
- Alliant Techsystems awarded $36M for Apache guns and parts
- Lockheed Martin awarded $6.8M delivery order for MH-60R Digital Rocket Launcher updates
- Rockwell Collins awarded $8.6M delivery order for MH-53E software upgrade project
- Woodward awarded $47M contract for T700 common fuel control work
- Merlins handover ceremony at RAF Benson
- Los Angeles Won’t Require Skyscraper Helipads
- Tanis Aircraft Products launches new website
- Future of Helicopter Safety Outlined at Oil & Gas UK Breakfast Briefing
- St. Anthony Hospital and Flight for Life Colorado Introduce New State-of-the-Art Emergency Medical Helicopter
- Elbit demonstrates SkyVis on Rega AW109SP
- Skirts and dresses banned from offshore helicopter flights
- Helijet Appoints Rick Hill as Vice President – Commercial & Business Programs
- Helijet Appoints Director of Flight Operations & Safety
- Whirly-Girls celebrate with 2014 scholarships for women helicopter pilots and 60th anniversary logo contest
- Sikorsky Aircraft Selects LORD Corporation’s UltraConductive™ Technology for the S-97 RAIDER™ Helicopter Program