AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce it is expanding the number of Technical Representatives within its Customer Support & Services organization by 25%. Located in strategic sites around the globe based on regional demand and requirements, AgustaWestlandâ€™s Technical Representatives now numbering more than 40 and this will be increased to more than 50 by 2012.
Factory trained, highly qualified and experienced, the AgustaWestland Technical Representatives are able to provide assistance with troubleshooting and give on-the-job training to operators in addition to focusing on the prevention and resolution of in-service technical issues. Supporting more than 30 Customer Support Managers with regional responsibilities, the Technical Representatives also assist customers to seamlessly introduce new AgustaWestland helicopters into profitable service. The Technical Representatives can call on the extensive resources of AgustaWestland, including the technical and engineering specialists back at the factories. Additionally, they can access fleet wide information through the AgustaWestland Fleet Operations Centre.
The Fleet Operations Centre in Italy was established in 2010 to provide a 24 hours a day / 7 days a week service for commercial operators who have an â€˜Aircraft on the Groundâ€™ (AOG) and to manage urgent technical and logistic requests in order to keep customerâ€™s aircraft flying. This project continues the expansion and investment of AgustaWestland in the enhancement of its global customer support capabilities driven by the commitment to provide total customer support solutions to its customers and operators.
- Indonesia orders three AW101s for VVIP work
- India – Two government-funded hospitals to get helipads
- Kaman sells two K-Max firefighters to China
- Breeze-Eastern merges with TransDigm Corp
- India – two new routes launched from Srinagar
- Second Bristow S92 arrives at Newquay for UK SAR contract
- Register Update – USA – week to 22 November 2015
- FAA warns users of noise-cancelling headsets
- Lockheed Martin awarded $7.9M delivery order for H-60 receiver processors
- EASA approves Mecaer interior for H145 Mercedes Benz Style
- East Texas Medical Center celebrates 30 years of Air 1
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance doctor wins Lifetime Achievement award
- London’s Air Ambulance app wins award
- Maverick opens $5 Million new Las Vegas terminal
- New CEO at Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance
- Bell announces first 407GXP sale into Germany
- New 104,000 sq ft Vector facility in Langley targeted for January completion
- Sikorsky sued over 2014 Georgia Black Hawk crash
- FAA Proposes $240,500 Civil Penalty Against Helicopter Transport Services
- STARS and NJ State Police sign long-term AW139 training contracts