AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce it is expanding the number of Technical Representatives within its Customer Support & Services organization by 25%. Located in strategic sites around the globe based on regional demand and requirements, AgustaWestlandâ€™s Technical Representatives now numbering more than 40 and this will be increased to more than 50 by 2012.
Factory trained, highly qualified and experienced, the AgustaWestland Technical Representatives are able to provide assistance with troubleshooting and give on-the-job training to operators in addition to focusing on the prevention and resolution of in-service technical issues. Supporting more than 30 Customer Support Managers with regional responsibilities, the Technical Representatives also assist customers to seamlessly introduce new AgustaWestland helicopters into profitable service. The Technical Representatives can call on the extensive resources of AgustaWestland, including the technical and engineering specialists back at the factories. Additionally, they can access fleet wide information through the AgustaWestland Fleet Operations Centre.
The Fleet Operations Centre in Italy was established in 2010 to provide a 24 hours a day / 7 days a week service for commercial operators who have an â€˜Aircraft on the Groundâ€™ (AOG) and to manage urgent technical and logistic requests in order to keep customerâ€™s aircraft flying. This project continues the expansion and investment of AgustaWestland in the enhancement of its global customer support capabilities driven by the commitment to provide total customer support solutions to its customers and operators.
- Bristow Caribbean wins S92 contract
- Helipaddy partners with what3words to simplify navigation for helicopter pilots
- FInnish Border Guards receive second H215 today
- Offshore Safety Awards ceremony postponed
- AHS Announces 2016 Board of Directors
- ASU Ecliptus night vision camera now available on GSA
- Bristow ship three S92s out at end of Falkland contract
- Erickson reports on FY2106 Q1 results
- Tunisia to receive 24 OH-58D Kiowa Warriors
- Fostaire Helicopters becomes latest US operator of Guimbal Cabri G2
- Register Update – Norway – April 2016
- Starspeed flies in 60th country
- EASA creates task force to assess the risk of aircraft colliding with drones
- FAA makes Two Major Drone Announcements
- Register Update – USA – week to 1 May 2016
- AgustaWestland to see THREE name changes in 12 months
- CHC files bankruptcy Chapter 11 for restructuring
- India becomes 11th International Customer for Apache Longbow Radar
- San Bernardino Sheriff faces lawsuit for helicopter sniper shooting
- Third AW609 prototype starts ground runs