AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce it is expanding the number of Technical Representatives within its Customer Support & Services organization by 25%. Located in strategic sites around the globe based on regional demand and requirements, AgustaWestlandâ€™s Technical Representatives now numbering more than 40 and this will be increased to more than 50 by 2012.
Factory trained, highly qualified and experienced, the AgustaWestland Technical Representatives are able to provide assistance with troubleshooting and give on-the-job training to operators in addition to focusing on the prevention and resolution of in-service technical issues. Supporting more than 30 Customer Support Managers with regional responsibilities, the Technical Representatives also assist customers to seamlessly introduce new AgustaWestland helicopters into profitable service. The Technical Representatives can call on the extensive resources of AgustaWestland, including the technical and engineering specialists back at the factories. Additionally, they can access fleet wide information through the AgustaWestland Fleet Operations Centre.
The Fleet Operations Centre in Italy was established in 2010 to provide a 24 hours a day / 7 days a week service for commercial operators who have an â€˜Aircraft on the Groundâ€™ (AOG) and to manage urgent technical and logistic requests in order to keep customerâ€™s aircraft flying. This project continues the expansion and investment of AgustaWestland in the enhancement of its global customer support capabilities driven by the commitment to provide total customer support solutions to its customers and operators.
- Sikorsky threatens to pull out of defence tender
- New Director of Aviation Safety
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Completes First Stage of CHC Investment With Convertible Preferred Purchase
- Russia completes Mi-17V-5 supplies to Afghanistan
- MoU with Boeing
- Western Power Distribution Selects Airbus Helicopters’ EC135 P2
- Private heliport opens near Oak Ridge North
- AgustaWestland prepare for 7,000kg gross weight AW139
- Curtiss-Wright wins UH-60V Cockpit Digitization Upgrade contract
- Bell to Showcase the Latest in Armed Rotorcraft at Expodefensa
- New York Army National Guard Aviators Move Up to CH-47 Foxtrot Model
- SD National Guard fielding new medevac helicopters
- Era Group Inc. Announces Organizational Realignment
- Aiut Alpin Dolomites receives first EC135 T3/P3
- Aerial Firefighters Winding Down An Active Western Wildfire Season
- Bristow Group To Present At The Jefferies 2014 Global Energy Conference
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance launches Bell 429 to the community
- Helitech visitors down 55% from 2013 to 2014
- Helitech International delivers a successful Amsterdam debut
- Spanish Air Force celebrates 50,000 hours on S-76C fleet