AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce it is expanding the number of Technical Representatives within its Customer Support & Services organization by 25%. Located in strategic sites around the globe based on regional demand and requirements, AgustaWestlandâ€™s Technical Representatives now numbering more than 40 and this will be increased to more than 50 by 2012.
Factory trained, highly qualified and experienced, the AgustaWestland Technical Representatives are able to provide assistance with troubleshooting and give on-the-job training to operators in addition to focusing on the prevention and resolution of in-service technical issues. Supporting more than 30 Customer Support Managers with regional responsibilities, the Technical Representatives also assist customers to seamlessly introduce new AgustaWestland helicopters into profitable service. The Technical Representatives can call on the extensive resources of AgustaWestland, including the technical and engineering specialists back at the factories. Additionally, they can access fleet wide information through the AgustaWestland Fleet Operations Centre.
The Fleet Operations Centre in Italy was established in 2010 to provide a 24 hours a day / 7 days a week service for commercial operators who have an â€˜Aircraft on the Groundâ€™ (AOG) and to manage urgent technical and logistic requests in order to keep customerâ€™s aircraft flying. This project continues the expansion and investment of AgustaWestland in the enhancement of its global customer support capabilities driven by the commitment to provide total customer support solutions to its customers and operators.
AgustaWestland expands its global network of Technical Representatives
- Bell/Boeing awarded $38M delivery order for V-22 parts
- L-3 Vertex wins $56M contract to support TH-57 at NAS Whiting Field
- Register Update – USA – week to 24 May 2015
- Metro Aviation Hires Director Of Transport Business Services
- Metro Aviation Supports Great American Safety Drive With Safety 24/7
- Boeing selects Rockwell Collins for Canadian CH-147 service and support
- Northwest Medstar Marks First Year Of Base Operations In North Central Washington
- Russian Helicopters launches series production of the new heavy Mi-26T2 helicopter
- Russian Helicopters signs first contracts for new light Ansat
- Chicago Helicopter Experience Opens Chicago’s First Ever Private Heliport
- CHC Group Sets Dates for Fiscal-2015 Q4 Earnings
- Korean Air to deliver maintenance services for US Navy’s CH-53 helicopters
- Lockheed Martin Open to Acquisitions, But Won’t Comment on Sikorsky
- Chicago’s Only Downtown Heliport Partners With Phillips 66 Aviation
- Air BP Sterling Card Launched in Poland
- New Zealand Whisky Company to commemorate UH-1 fleet
- Global Vectra net profit drops 25% in quarter to March 2015
- CAE launches Canadian Chinook training centre
- FAA and Industry Will Study Pilot Fitness
- Over two years from launch, Bell sells first 407GT