AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce it is expanding the number of Technical Representatives within its Customer Support & Services organization by 25%. Located in strategic sites around the globe based on regional demand and requirements, AgustaWestlandâ€™s Technical Representatives now numbering more than 40 and this will be increased to more than 50 by 2012.
Factory trained, highly qualified and experienced, the AgustaWestland Technical Representatives are able to provide assistance with troubleshooting and give on-the-job training to operators in addition to focusing on the prevention and resolution of in-service technical issues. Supporting more than 30 Customer Support Managers with regional responsibilities, the Technical Representatives also assist customers to seamlessly introduce new AgustaWestland helicopters into profitable service. The Technical Representatives can call on the extensive resources of AgustaWestland, including the technical and engineering specialists back at the factories. Additionally, they can access fleet wide information through the AgustaWestland Fleet Operations Centre.
The Fleet Operations Centre in Italy was established in 2010 to provide a 24 hours a day / 7 days a week service for commercial operators who have an â€˜Aircraft on the Groundâ€™ (AOG) and to manage urgent technical and logistic requests in order to keep customerâ€™s aircraft flying. This project continues the expansion and investment of AgustaWestland in the enhancement of its global customer support capabilities driven by the commitment to provide total customer support solutions to its customers and operators.
- Robinson R44 Cadet sales are very disappointing
- U.S. Navy selects Leonardo for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- Starspeed Achieves Stage II IS-BAO Accreditation
- Caernarfon Coastguard Helicopter Reaches 500th SAR Mission
- Leonardo selects Helitune RT-TipTrak for AW169 and AW189
- RAMM Frameless Seat Cushions approved by Transport Canada
- LORD Corporation Receives FAA DER Approval
- Toll appointed by Leonardo to deliver AW139 simulator
- Waypoint Leasing Places AW139 on Lease to Heliconia
- Argentine Army considers Huey II
- Orange County Receives Bell 206
- Continuity of Samoa Helicopters
- Hangar for Brandywine Hospital
- Helitune goes on board AW109
- China to Receive New Attack Helicopters
- 70th Anniversary of First Frigate Landing
- Parilease asks Avinco to manage 21 ex CHC EC225s
- Elbit Systems Awarded Title by Airbus Helicopters
- New Helipad for Wayne Memorial Hospital
- Profile – New Zealand SAR Legend John Funnell