Euravia a world leader in P&WC PT6 Engine Series MRO, has launched the "PT6T Fleet Refresh Program" (PT6T-FRP(C)) for the Bell 212, Agusta Bell 212 and Sikorsky S-58T Helicopter series operating the P&WC PT6T-3 TwinPac.
Euravia are offering customers the opportunity to exchange their current PT6T-3 units for Zero TSO units with less than 4,000 TSN at extremely attractive prices.
Euravia's "PT6T-FRP" offers customer the opportunity to quickly refresh the performance of their aircraft with negligible down time, whilst increasing their reliability and value. Euravia is offering "peace of mind" as all PT6T-FRP engines are covered by a 'Full TBO Extended Warranty'.
Euravia will also offer operators a $48/hour remaining on the standard TBO as a credit towards their FRP price.
Euravia have a large inventory of PT6T-3 power section and gearbox units' immediately available for the FRP. These units can be purchased individually or as a whole TwinPac, with performance customisation available upon request.
Euravia is dedicated in delivering lower operating costs through its commitment in assembling "customised" high quality PT6T units.
Euravia, based in Lancashire, England, is a world leader in the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) of P&WC PT6A and PT6T Engines, Power Sections, Gearboxes and TwinPac's. Euravia's has three large (x3) facilities dedicated to the MRO of the PT6A (Turbo Prop) & PT6T (Turbo Shaft) engine series. Euravia also hold an Engine Sale/Exchange/Lease inventory containing, PT6A-21, PT6A-114A, PT6A-27, PT6A-28, PT6A-41, PT6A-42 and PT6A-65B engines.
Visit www.euravia.aero for more information
- Tanzania Approves Starlite’s Air Service Licence
- Dart announces skidtube step for medium Bells
- 12-May-13 C-GAHZ Bell 212 Dewar Lakes, Canada
- Van Horn to develop composite tail blades for Bell 212/412
- BLR sells 600th FastFin System
- FlightSafety now offers B212/412/430 training in Dallas
- Cadorath announces 178 new Bell extended repairs
- 24-Jan-13 Agusta-Bell 212 Praia, Italy
- Sikorsky Helitech partners with Euravia to support P&WC PT6T engines in Australasia
- PCS Aerospace to oversee upgrade of six Congolese Bell 212s
- 06-Oct-12 OB-1845-P Bell 212 Kiteni, Peru
- Simplex STC allows fire helicopter to transport passengers
- 15-Sep-12 C-GZNF Bell 212 Batman, Turkey
- Brazil certifies BLR Aerospace’s FastFin on B204, 205 and 212
- 20-Jul-12 Bell 212 Ulu Belait, Brunei (12F)
- Cadorath Aerospace develops 15 new Bell repairs April 2012
- Colombian Air Force Bell 212 accident kills 13
- 30-Apr-12 FAC-4020 Bell 212 Sabanagrande, Colombia (13F)
- EASA approves BLR FastFin system for Bell 212s
- Canada’s TSB highlights helmets again in Bell 212 accident report