The Directorate General for Armaments (DGA) has delivered the first helicopter Panther "standard 2" to the Navy May 31, 2011. The entire fleet of the Navy Panther, 16 helicopters, will be the standards of this new standard by 2016.
This new version improves the interoperability of NATO helicopter through the integration of data link L11. Avionics has been completely modernized and Compliance Organization (ICAO International Civil Aviation): Integration of navigation screens and display mission on the dashboard, secure communications radios, installation of GPS, an answering mode S. These helicopters will also be equipped with a camera capable of filming day and night.
The DGA awarded a contract worth 54 million euros to Eurocopter in January 2007 and another 7 million euros in the service industry of aeronautics (ESIS) in May 2007. Under this contract, the ESIS is responsible for developing and delivering tactical consoles that will complement this new standard.
- Metro Aviation receives STC for AS365 N3+
- 17-Jul-14 HL9461 Eurocopter AS365N3 Gwangju, Korea (5F)
- UF Health celebrates the arrival of new ShandsCair EC155
- 26-May-14 N365WM Eurocopter AS365N2 Constantine, US-Michigan
- UK – Great North Air Ambulance opens new base at Newcastle Airport
- 08-May-14 TU-HAA Eurocopter AS365N Takoradi, Ghana (4F)
- Ivory Coast – IAS becomes first Airbus maintenance centre in Western and Central Africa
- 01-May-14 F-GVFE Eurocopter AS365N Maripasoula, French Guiana
- Peru – Heliflight orders two EC145s and one EC155
- Tradewind International buys two CHC Dauphins for parting out
- Airbus Helicopters highlights 30 years of Middle East military support at DIMDEX
- Airbus Helicopters takes NH90 and AS565 models to DIMDEX exhibition
- 22-Mar-14 SE-JRB Eurocopter AS365N3 Gallivare, Sweden
- Helibras begin to deliver upgraded AS565 Panther K2 to Brazilian Army
- 02-Mar-14 Eurocopter MH-65C Washington Island, US-Wisconsin
- Rockwell Collins to provide US Coast Guard MH-65E fleet Radar Sensor System solution
- Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter flies 7500th mission
- Turbomeca signs first SBH contract for Indian offshore operation
- 21-Jan-14 6578 Eurocopter HH-65C New Haven Township, US-Michigan
- 18-Jan-14 VT-ELD Eurocopter AS365N Birbhum, India