The Directorate General for Armaments (DGA) has delivered the first helicopter Panther "standard 2" to the Navy May 31, 2011. The entire fleet of the Navy Panther, 16 helicopters, will be the standards of this new standard by 2016.
This new version improves the interoperability of NATO helicopter through the integration of data link L11. Avionics has been completely modernized and Compliance Organization (ICAO International Civil Aviation): Integration of navigation screens and display mission on the dashboard, secure communications radios, installation of GPS, an answering mode S. These helicopters will also be equipped with a camera capable of filming day and night.
The DGA awarded a contract worth 54 million euros to Eurocopter in January 2007 and another 7 million euros in the service industry of aeronautics (ESIS) in May 2007. Under this contract, the ESIS is responsible for developing and delivering tactical consoles that will complement this new standard.
- Christie to supply projectors for German Federal Police EC155/AS332 flight training devices
- AMMROC and Eurocopter complete the overhaul/modification of the first AS565 Panther
- 20-Nov-13 VT-ELR Eurocopter AS365N Chowra Island, India
- 06-Nov-13 OY-HJJ Eurocopter EC155 Clipper Field, UK
- Eurocopter confirms HeliHub.com report of Lithuanian AS365 sale
- Eurocopter to attend Seoul ADEX 2013
- Lithuania orders three AS365s for SAR
- Maryland State Police confirm pilot error in Dauphin wheels-up landing
- 14-Oct-13 JA15KM Eurocopter AS365N3 Kumamoto, Japan
- 05-Oct-13 F-WTAZ Eurocopter AS365 Grand Central, South Africa
- Nagoya City Fire Department orders AS365N3+ for 2015 delivery
- US Coast Guard points to pilot error in HH-65C crash report
- ExecuJet Europe to launch helicopter charter service
- 25-Sep-13 N95MD Eurocopter AS365N3 Leonardtown, US-Maryland
- AS365/EC155 parts specialist Alpine Air Support at Helitech 2013
- Monacair add EC155 on management
- 26-Jul-13 N896LL Eurocopter AS365N3 Hershey, US-Pennsylvania
- UK – Multiflight gets security upgrade
- UK – Patriot Aerospace wants to reopen Plymouth Airport as a heliport
- 28-Jun-13 VT-PHZ Eurocopter AS365N3 Harsil, India