The Directorate General for Armaments (DGA) has delivered the first helicopter Panther “standard 2” to the Navy May 31, 2011. The entire fleet of the Navy Panther, 16 helicopters, will be the standards of this new standard by 2016.
This new version improves the interoperability of NATO helicopter through the integration of data link L11. Avionics has been completely modernized and Compliance Organization (ICAO International Civil Aviation): Integration of navigation screens and display mission on the dashboard, secure communications radios, installation of GPS, an answering mode S. These helicopters will also be equipped with a camera capable of filming day and night.
The DGA awarded a contract worth 54 million euros to Eurocopter in January 2007 and another 7 million euros in the service industry of aeronautics (ESIS) in May 2007. Under this contract, the ESIS is responsible for developing and delivering tactical consoles that will complement this new standard.
- £1 Million is not enough for Great North Air Ambulance
- Heli-One contracted by UAE military for Ariel and Manila support
- S.A.F.E. Structure awarded US Coast Guard – Miami contract for MH-65 check stands
- Mahindra to make parts for Airbus AS565MBe Panther
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Great North Air Ambulance to feature in second series of Air Ambulance ER
- Airbus Helicopters takes six aircraft to FIDAE
- 11-Mar-16 Eurocopter AS365N Shimen, Taiwan (2F)
- Trakka announces pending FAA and EASA STCs
- US Coast Guard clocks up 1,000,000 hours with Arriel engines
- 24-Nov-15 VT-ELJ Airbus AS365N2 Meluri, India
- Bond continues Blackpool operations on smaller fleet
- 04-Nov-15 VT-PWF Airbus AS365N3 off Mumbai, India (2F)
- 03-Nov-15 VH-WPX Airbus AS365N3 Jandakot, Australia
- Breeze-Eastern announces $8.9M USCG Dolphin hoist contract
- 02-Jul-15 D2-EWA Airbus AS365N3 Nhime, Angola (6F)
- 29-Jun-15 Airbus MH-65 San Francisco, US-California
- 13-May-15 Airbus H155 Norwich, UK
- 02-Apr-15 PP-LLS Airbus EC155B1 Carapicuiba, Brazil (5F)
- Three Dauphin deliveries and two orders for Japanese police and fire services