The Directorate General for Armaments (DGA) has delivered the first helicopter Panther “standard 2” to the Navy May 31, 2011. The entire fleet of the Navy Panther, 16 helicopters, will be the standards of this new standard by 2016.
This new version improves the interoperability of NATO helicopter through the integration of data link L11. Avionics has been completely modernized and Compliance Organization (ICAO International Civil Aviation): Integration of navigation screens and display mission on the dashboard, secure communications radios, installation of GPS, an answering mode S. These helicopters will also be equipped with a camera capable of filming day and night.
The DGA awarded a contract worth 54 million euros to Eurocopter in January 2007 and another 7 million euros in the service industry of aeronautics (ESIS) in May 2007. Under this contract, the ESIS is responsible for developing and delivering tactical consoles that will complement this new standard.
- Bond continues Blackpool operations on smaller fleet
- 04-Nov-15 VT-PWF Airbus AS365N3 off Mumbai, India (2F)
- 03-Nov-15 VH-WPX Airbus AS365N3 Jandakot, Australia
- Breeze-Eastern announces $8.9M USCG Dolphin hoist contract
- 02-Jul-15 D2-EWA Airbus AS365N3 Nhime, Angola (6F)
- 29-Jun-15 Airbus MH-65 San Francisco, US-California
- 13-May-15 Airbus H155 Norwich, UK
- 02-Apr-15 PP-LLS Airbus EC155B1 Carapicuiba, Brazil (5F)
- Three Dauphin deliveries and two orders for Japanese police and fire services
- 13-Mar-15 B511 Eurocopter AS565MB Gageodo Island, Korea (4F)
- Indiana Helicopters adds AS350B3e and AS365N2
- Management buy PDG Helicopters for £20M+
- Italy – Hoverfly to replace AS365 with AW169
- Indonesian Navy orders 11 Airbus AS565MBe Panther
- Airbus Helicopters at Indo Defence 2014
- Bond to move Blackpool rig support flights to Warton
- UK – Bond prepares for threatened closure of Blackpool base
- Miami Valley Hospital CareFlight begins service with AS365 N3+
- Metro Aviation receives STC for AS365 N3+
- 17-Jul-14 HL9461 Eurocopter AS365N3 Gwangju, Korea (5F)