Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), announced today that it received 18 signed contracts for new helicopter sales during the week of the Paris Air Show.
“The Paris Air Show is an outstanding event for all things aviation,” said John L. Garrison, president & CEO, Bell Helicopter. “Having the opportunity to spend time with our customers and listen to their needs and direct feedback is priceless. The signed contracts we received during the show are yet another indication that the Bell Helicopter commercial product line is what our customers want to meet their mission needs,” he said.
The signed contract model mix spans the entire Bell Helicopter commercial product line and represents several regions, including Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
“Our sales performance at the Paris Air show is a continuing indication of the success of the Bell Helicopter commercial product line,” said Larry Roberts, senior vice president, Commercial Business for Bell Helicopter. “The confidence we receive from our customers in the way of signed contracts continues to demonstrate our products are relevant and in demand around the world,” he said.
At this year’s Paris Air Show, Bell Helicopter displayed the 407GX and 407AH, which made their international debut since being introduced at the 2011 Heli-Expo in March, as well as the Air Methods 429 HEMS-configured interior demonstrator.
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell showcases versatile aircraft at AeroExpo 2013
- 25-Apr-13 N937GR Bell 407 Mount Aeneas, US-Montana
- 18-Apr-13 N495AE Bell 407 Waco, US-Texas
- 15-Apr-13 N408GA Bell 407 New River, US-Arizona
- Hawker Pacific announces Queensland Bell 407 sale
- New Mercy Air Med helicopter is in service
- More STC Approvals for Latitude’s SkyNode Satcom and IONode FDM Systems
- Northrop Grumman to Produce More MQ-8C Fire Scouts for US Navy
- Bell booked 50 orders at Heli-Expo 2013
- Honeywell HTS900 powered Eagle 407HP Begins Flight Testing
- Bell and Air Medical Holdings Group Reach Landmark Deal for 30 Helicopters
- 03-Mar-13 N911LL Bell 407 Scottsbluff, US-Nebraska
- Astronics Max-Viz-1500 approved for Bell 206/407 in China
- Flagstaff hospital’s helicopter fills in for DPS
- ExecuJet Africa showcasing helicopter charter at Mining Indaba 2013
- Bell civil helicopter sales up 50% in 2012
- St. Vincent StatFlight to add new base with Bell 407