Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS), the leading provider of helicopter services to the offshore energy industry, announced today it will release financial results for its fiscal year 2012 first quarter ended June 30, 2011, after the market closes on Monday, August 8. In conjunction with the release, Bristow has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet onTuesday, August 9, starting at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT). The call is anticipated to last approximately 90 minutes as the Company plans to review new metrics that are expected to provide additional insight into Bristow's model for value creation.
What: Bristow Group Fiscal 2012 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call
When: Tuesday, August 9, at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT)
How: Live via phone by dialing 1-877-941-8609 for domestic callers, or 480-629-9818for international callers, and asking for the Bristow Group call at least 10 minutes prior to start time, or live over the Internet by logging on to the web at www.bristowgroup.com
A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available through August 23 and may be accessed by calling 1-800-406-7325 for domestic callers or 303-590-3030 for international callers, using the pass code 4453695#. A webcast archive will also be available at http://www.bristowgroup.com/ shortly after the call and will be accessible for approximately 90 days. For more information, please contact Donna Washburn at DRG&L at 713-529-6600, or e-mail [email protected].
ABOUT BRISTOW GROUP INC.
Bristow Group Inc. is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. The Company has major transportation operations in the North Sea,Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Alaska, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad. For more information, visit the Company's website athttp://www.bristowgroup.com/.
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69