Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS), the leading provider of helicopter services to the offshore energy industry, announced today it will release financial results for its fiscal year 2012 first quarter ended June 30, 2011, after the market closes on Monday, August 8. In conjunction with the release, Bristow has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet onTuesday, August 9, starting at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT). The call is anticipated to last approximately 90 minutes as the Company plans to review new metrics that are expected to provide additional insight into Bristow's model for value creation.
What: Bristow Group Fiscal 2012 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call
When: Tuesday, August 9, at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT)
How: Live via phone by dialing 1-877-941-8609 for domestic callers, or 480-629-9818for international callers, and asking for the Bristow Group call at least 10 minutes prior to start time, or live over the Internet by logging on to the web at www.bristowgroup.com
A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available through August 23 and may be accessed by calling 1-800-406-7325 for domestic callers or 303-590-3030 for international callers, using the pass code 4453695#. A webcast archive will also be available at http://www.bristowgroup.com/ shortly after the call and will be accessible for approximately 90 days. For more information, please contact Donna Washburn at DRG&L at 713-529-6600, or e-mail [email protected].
ABOUT BRISTOW GROUP INC.
Bristow Group Inc. is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. The Company has major transportation operations in the North Sea,Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Alaska, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad. For more information, visit the Company's website athttp://www.bristowgroup.com/.
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life