FDC/aerofilter is pleased to announce that the service life for the Eurocopter AS350 series and EC130 B4 inlet barrier filter elements has been increased to 4500 hours, with no limitation on the number of cleanings. In addition, the recommended service interval has been increased to 300 hours.
The FAA recently approved a revision to FDC/aerofilter’s Instructions for Continued Airworthiness, which includes the increased service times as well as improved inspection criteria and servicing instructions.
No modifications to the aircraft, filter system, or maintenance tracking are required to implement these changes. The increased service times provide a significant reduction in operating costs and further minimize downtime of FDC/aerofilter equipped AS350 series and EC130 B4 helicopters.
To download the latest Instructions for Continued Airworthiness, please visit FDC/aerofilter’s website at: http://www.fdcaerofilter.com
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 PT-HML Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada