Night Flight Concepts, a leading provider of night vision solutions, announces that it has been selected to provide Night Vision Goggles (NVG) and training to the Pasco County, Florida Sheriffâ€™s Aviation Unit.
â€œPasco County has a lot of difficult terrain to protect 24/7 and has been looking to acquire NVGs for some time now,â€ explained Randy Rowles, VP Business Development and Director of NVG Training at Night Flight Concepts. â€œWe are pleased to be given the opportunity to assist their unit with NVG planning, acquisition and training.
About Pasco County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit
The Aviation Unit provides airborne law enforcement support to all components within the Pasco Sheriffâ€™s Office seven days a week. The aviation unit is responsible for covering approximately 745 square miles of land, 21 miles of coastline, and 180 square miles of waterways. Duties include search, rescue and recovery missions, surveillance operations, domestic marijuana eradication, traffic enforcement, investigative transportation, and aerial photography for investigation and courtroom presentation.
About Night Flight Concepts
Night Flight Concepts is a comprehensive night vision imaging systems provider specializing in night vision goggle (NVG) pilot and crewmember flight training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG maintenance technician training, and night vision program support for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies worldwide.
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia
- Nearly 550 rotorcraft now sharing data with Airbus
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s