Night Flight Concepts, a leading provider of night vision solutions, announces that it has been selected to provide Night Vision Goggles (NVG) and training to the Pasco County, Florida Sheriffâ€™s Aviation Unit.
â€œPasco County has a lot of difficult terrain to protect 24/7 and has been looking to acquire NVGs for some time now,â€ explained Randy Rowles, VP Business Development and Director of NVG Training at Night Flight Concepts. â€œWe are pleased to be given the opportunity to assist their unit with NVG planning, acquisition and training.
About Pasco County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit
The Aviation Unit provides airborne law enforcement support to all components within the Pasco Sheriffâ€™s Office seven days a week. The aviation unit is responsible for covering approximately 745 square miles of land, 21 miles of coastline, and 180 square miles of waterways. Duties include search, rescue and recovery missions, surveillance operations, domestic marijuana eradication, traffic enforcement, investigative transportation, and aerial photography for investigation and courtroom presentation.
About Night Flight Concepts
Night Flight Concepts is a comprehensive night vision imaging systems provider specializing in night vision goggle (NVG) pilot and crewmember flight training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG maintenance technician training, and night vision program support for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies worldwide.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service