DART is pleased to announce FAA, Transport Canada and EASA approval of their Quick Release Heli-Utility-Basketâ„¢ for the Bell 206L/L1/L3/L4 and 407 series of aircraft.
The new PATENT PENDING DART Quick Release Heli-Utility-Basketsâ„¢ for light Bell aircraft feature an innovative mounting system that allows one person to quickly install or remove the basket in less than one minute without the need for tools (after initial installation).Â The basket includes quick release mounting provisions and, for enhanced safety, replacement crosstube saddles designed specifically to allow for the mounting of a basket. The flat bottom of this square concept basket will easily accommodate many types of cargo including skis.Â Two lid options are available; sturdy expanded stainless steel which allows it to act also as a work platform or, for additional weight savings, with fabric mesh.Â Additional mounting kits are available to allow baskets to be quickly moved to other aircraft.
The new DART Quick Release Heli-Utility-Basketsâ„¢ are larger than the original DART basket for light Bell aircraft and offer the greatest cargo load capacity currently available on the market. The patent pending quick release mounting system requires no hardpoint installation and the low slung design allows for operators to install a large capacity basket that does not impede passenger exit from the aircraft and does not require the installation of push out windows.
- The patent pending quick release mounting system allows the basket to be installed/removed by one person in under one minute
- Heavy duty lid configuration that can carry 250 lbs
- Light duty lid configuration that can carry 265 lbs
- LH or RH installation
- Does not require push out windows or hardpoint installation
- No Vne restrictions
- Optional customizable cut-outs in base
Coming Soon!: New Quick Release Heli-Access-Stepâ„¢ for installation with the Quick Release Heli-Utility-Basketâ„¢.Â The Quick Release Heli-Access-Stepâ„¢ will pick up on the existing basket mount brackets.Â The new step will be able to be installed in conjunction with the basket and will be quickly removable by one person without tools.
The DART Heli-Utility-Basketâ„¢ can be adapted to allow for specialty requirements such as surveying, GPS, aerial photography, LIDAR, mapping equipment, radiation detection, fire fighting or additional equipment transport â€“ DART has a solution!Â Contact Sales for additional information.
â€œDART Heli-Utility-Baskets have been the industry standard for helicopter cargo expansion requirements for many years.Â As the industry changes, so does DART.Â Our new Quick Release Basket is our most user friendly design to date; a pilot can remove or install the basket in under a minute.Â Also, weâ€™re pleased to be soon adding a quick release step for installation in conjunction with the basket.â€Â Quote Bill Beckett, DART VP Canadian Operations, DART.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 600 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 1,200 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. Â For further information, please call our Customer Support Center atÂ 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi
- 08-Nov-17 N275AE Bell 206L3 Union City, US-Tennessee
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- 10-Aug-17 7T-WU? Bell 206L Douira, Algeria (4F)
- 10-Jun-17 B-31118 Bell 206B Fengbin, Taiwan (3F)
- 10-Jun-17 VH-ONE Bell 206B Avalon, Australia
- 13-May-17 D-HHFW Bell 206B Hirtshals, Denmark
- 07-May-17 Bell 206 Waterloo, US-Illinois
- 02-May-17 N911GE Bell 206B Fort McCoy, US-Florida
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- KF Aerospace awarded contract to deliver and operate Bell 206 for CFTS
- Bell 206 production finally stops later in 2017
- Able Delivers 100th Flight Deck Upgrade for Air Evac Lifeteam
- Air Evac Adds Seven Frasca Bell 206/407 Advanced Aviation Training Devices
- Bluedrop to deliver Bell 206 Level 7 FTD to Canadian military
- Bell and Aerospace to work together in Canada on product availability
- State Pilot Steals Helicopter Blades
- RAMM Frameless Seat Cushions approved by Transport Canada
- Orange County Receives Bell 206