Night Flight Concepts, a worldwide provider of night vision solutions, is pleased to announce it has just completed formal agreement with the Airborne Law Enforcement Association to provide to its membership NVIOâ„¢ Night Vision Goggle Computer-Based Training at a special ALEA rate.
NVIOâ„¢ NVG CBT is an FAA approved Night Vision Goggle set of courses for NVG Initial Qualification and/or NVG Recurrent Training. The CBT training meets or exceeds the NVG requirements spelled out in FARs 61, 135 and 141 training programs. It is web-delivered and integrates self-paced, state of the art courseware and practice in advanced synthetic environments. Further, it features instruction on NVG system capabilities and limitations, operational concepts and requirements, equipment parts familiarization, as well as NVG operations and maintenance procedures. The NVIOâ„¢ NVG CBT was designed to help â€œoptimizeâ€ NVG training support programs for operators and maintainers of NVGs. High-end 3-D graphics create a learning environment has students learning faster and retaining more when compared to traditional platform training methodology.
Adam Aldous, President of Night Flight Concepts stated that, â€œcoming out of the military our goal from the earliest days of Night Flight Concepts was to bring NVG training to the civilian sector and specifically to Airborne Law Enforcement as they are the major users of NVG. We are pleased that we could do this.â€ Steve Ingley, the Executive Director of ALEA, stated â€œALEAâ€™s review of the CBT revealed that (NVIO) will indeed enhance Night Flight Operational Safety through improved and easily assimilated knowledge. Improving safety is a basic tenant of our organizationâ€.
NVIO systems was developed with a vision of providing law enforcement, emergency medical, and defence aerospace with a premier line of night vision training and performance support systems. NVIOâ„¢ Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Computer-Based Training (CBT) is a blended training system that integrates self-paced courseware and practice in advanced synthetic environments. It was designed to help optimize NVG training support programs for operators and maintainers.
About Night Flight Concepts
Night Flight Concepts (NFC) is a comprehensive night vision imaging systems (NVIS) provider specializing in night vision goggle (NVG) pilot and crewmember flight training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG maintenance technician training, and night vision program support for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies worldwide.
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease