Night Flight Concepts, a worldwide provider of night vision solutions, is pleased to announce it has just completed formal agreement with the Airborne Law Enforcement Association to provide to its membership NVIOâ„¢ Night Vision Goggle Computer-Based Training at a special ALEA rate.
NVIOâ„¢ NVG CBT is an FAA approved Night Vision Goggle set of courses for NVG Initial Qualification and/or NVG Recurrent Training. The CBT training meets or exceeds the NVG requirements spelled out in FARs 61, 135 and 141 training programs. It is web-delivered and integrates self-paced, state of the art courseware and practice in advanced synthetic environments. Further, it features instruction on NVG system capabilities and limitations, operational concepts and requirements, equipment parts familiarization, as well as NVG operations and maintenance procedures. The NVIOâ„¢ NVG CBT was designed to help â€œoptimizeâ€ NVG training support programs for operators and maintainers of NVGs. High-end 3-D graphics create a learning environment has students learning faster and retaining more when compared to traditional platform training methodology.
Adam Aldous, President of Night Flight Concepts stated that, â€œcoming out of the military our goal from the earliest days of Night Flight Concepts was to bring NVG training to the civilian sector and specifically to Airborne Law Enforcement as they are the major users of NVG. We are pleased that we could do this.â€ Steve Ingley, the Executive Director of ALEA, stated â€œALEAâ€™s review of the CBT revealed that (NVIO) will indeed enhance Night Flight Operational Safety through improved and easily assimilated knowledge. Improving safety is a basic tenant of our organizationâ€.
NVIO systems was developed with a vision of providing law enforcement, emergency medical, and defence aerospace with a premier line of night vision training and performance support systems. NVIOâ„¢ Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Computer-Based Training (CBT) is a blended training system that integrates self-paced courseware and practice in advanced synthetic environments. It was designed to help optimize NVG training support programs for operators and maintainers.
About Night Flight Concepts
Night Flight Concepts (NFC) is a comprehensive night vision imaging systems (NVIS) provider specializing in night vision goggle (NVG) pilot and crewmember flight training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG maintenance technician training, and night vision program support for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies worldwide.
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone