DART is pleased to announce they have received Brazilian approval for their Heli-Rappelâ„¢ Kit for the Medium Bell aircraft models. Transport Canada and FAA approvals have been previously received.
Installed in the roof structure of the cabin, the Heliâ€‘Rappelâ„¢ provides a secure and safe system for deploying personnel into the field from a hover position up to a maximum forward speed of 30 kts.
The Heli-Rappelâ„¢ Kit can be used on either side of the aircraft; two kits can be used simultaneously and are available in both 300 pound capacity and 500 pound capacity.
DART also has received Brazilian approval on the following products for Medium Bell aircraft:
- Cargo Mirrors
- LED Pulse Light Kits
- Cabin Floor Protectors
- Aft Cabin Wall & Pylon Protector Kits
- Cabin Door Roller Kit
- Automatic Door Openers
- Door Support Kits
- Door Handles
DART currently holds 33 ANAC approvals for Med Bell, Light Bell, Eurocopter AS350/355 and Agusta A119/AW119MKII aircraft.
â€œIn response to customer demand for certification of DART products in Brazil, we have been obtaining and will continue to pursue ANAC certification for our products in order to best support Brazilian operators with certified, high quality, durable and cost effective product solutions,â€ said Bill Beckett, VP of Canadian Operations, DART.
DART Helicopter Services LLC. is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.
DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service