DART is pleased to announce they have received Brazilian approval for their Heli-Rappelâ„¢ Kit for the Medium Bell aircraft models. Transport Canada and FAA approvals have been previously received.
Installed in the roof structure of the cabin, the Heliâ€‘Rappelâ„¢ provides a secure and safe system for deploying personnel into the field from a hover position up to a maximum forward speed of 30 kts.
The Heli-Rappelâ„¢ Kit can be used on either side of the aircraft; two kits can be used simultaneously and are available in both 300 pound capacity and 500 pound capacity.
DART also has received Brazilian approval on the following products for Medium Bell aircraft:
- Cargo Mirrors
- LED Pulse Light Kits
- Cabin Floor Protectors
- Aft Cabin Wall & Pylon Protector Kits
- Cabin Door Roller Kit
- Automatic Door Openers
- Door Support Kits
- Door Handles
DART currently holds 33 ANAC approvals for Med Bell, Light Bell, Eurocopter AS350/355 and Agusta A119/AW119MKII aircraft.
â€œIn response to customer demand for certification of DART products in Brazil, we have been obtaining and will continue to pursue ANAC certification for our products in order to best support Brazilian operators with certified, high quality, durable and cost effective product solutions,â€ said Bill Beckett, VP of Canadian Operations, DART.
DART Helicopter Services LLC. is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.
DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point