DART is pleased to announce they have received Brazilian approval for their Heli-Rappelâ„¢ Kit for the Medium Bell aircraft models. Transport Canada and FAA approvals have been previously received.
Installed in the roof structure of the cabin, the Heliâ€‘Rappelâ„¢ provides a secure and safe system for deploying personnel into the field from a hover position up to a maximum forward speed of 30 kts.
The Heli-Rappelâ„¢ Kit can be used on either side of the aircraft; two kits can be used simultaneously and are available in both 300 pound capacity and 500 pound capacity.
DART also has received Brazilian approval on the following products for Medium Bell aircraft:
- Cargo Mirrors
- LED Pulse Light Kits
- Cabin Floor Protectors
- Aft Cabin Wall & Pylon Protector Kits
- Cabin Door Roller Kit
- Automatic Door Openers
- Door Support Kits
- Door Handles
DART currently holds 33 ANAC approvals for Med Bell, Light Bell, Eurocopter AS350/355 and Agusta A119/AW119MKII aircraft.
â€œIn response to customer demand for certification of DART products in Brazil, we have been obtaining and will continue to pursue ANAC certification for our products in order to best support Brazilian operators with certified, high quality, durable and cost effective product solutions,â€ said Bill Beckett, VP of Canadian Operations, DART.
DART Helicopter Services LLC. is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.
DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 450 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 500 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps