Make your opinion on heliports known and make it count!
The National EMS Pilots Association is conducting a survey to gather opinion on heliport design and safety from those who are most affected by the design and management of heliport facilities – the nation’s helicopter pilots. We are seeking input from all pilots involved in any form of helicopter operations. The information gathered will be presented to the Federal Aviation Administration and to all stake holders in the helicopter industry to assist in the current efforts to rewrite the new FAA heliport advisory circular.
You must act soon because time is of the essence!
Take 15 minutes now or at your earliest opportunity and make a positive impact on your industry for years to come.
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HeliportSurvey
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract