Make your opinion on heliports known and make it count!
The National EMS Pilots Association is conducting a survey to gather opinion on heliport design and safety from those who are most affected by the design and management of heliport facilities – the nation’s helicopter pilots. We are seeking input from all pilots involved in any form of helicopter operations. The information gathered will be presented to the Federal Aviation Administration and to all stake holders in the helicopter industry to assist in the current efforts to rewrite the new FAA heliport advisory circular.
You must act soon because time is of the essence!
Take 15 minutes now or at your earliest opportunity and make a positive impact on your industry for years to come.
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HeliportSurvey
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole