DynCorp International (DI) today announced that it has won a contract with the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command to provide aviation maintenance and logistic support at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, Patuxent River, Md.
â€œFor 38 years, DynCorp International has proudly supported the U.S. Navy at Pax River under the Contract Field Teams program, and we are honored to continue that support under this new Navy contract,â€ said Catherine Gridley, vice president of DIâ€™s Aviation business. â€œAs one of the largest employers in southern Maryland, we have had a long standing presence in the area and are delighted to continue serving the U.S. Navy at one of our countryâ€™s premier aviation sites.â€
The competitively-awarded, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract has a base year valued at $92.8 million, with a total contract value of $490 million if all four option years are exercised.
DI will provide maintenance services for the Naval Test Wing Atlanticâ€™s fleet of test and evaluation aircraft and for the prestigious U.S. Navy Test Pilot School. This includes all rotary, fixed, lighter-than-air, and unmanned aircraft on-site for project testing, as well as transient, loaner, leased and tested civilian aircraft assigned to the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division. DI will also perform supportability/safety studies and off-site aircraft safety/spill containment patrols and aircraft recovery services.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- HeliOffshore launches global online community using Jive Software
- Airbus reveals H160 VIP interior at EBACE 2016
- UK Childrens Air Ambulance to fly two AW169s
- Era marks 1000 SAR missions on Gulf of Mexico since 2010
- Leonardo and NTU Singapore sign research agreement
- Hawker Pacific attending Rotortech 2016 with Bell 505 mockup
- Universal Avionics expects AS332 certifications mid-2016
- P&WC Rolls Out New Customer Service Engine
- JSSI launches maintenance program for MD500 and MD600
- Bristow brings S92 back from Nigeria for North Sea cover
- Register Update – USA – week to 22 May 2016
- Airbus puts H215 demonstrator into humanitarian relief work
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Cotswold Helicopter Centre in Cabri G2 JV with Gama Aviation
- FlightSafety newly enhanced courseware app for iPad
- Airbus starts new MSN series for H135 helicopters
- Air BP launches Environmental Solutions offer at EBACE
- Airbus wins UK training contract with 29 H135s and 3 H145s
- AHS announces 2016 Lichten Award Winners
- Russian Helicopters take Ka32 to Asia Pacific China Police 2016