DynCorp International (DI) today announced that it has won a contract with the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command to provide aviation maintenance and logistic support at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, Patuxent River, Md.
“For 38 years, DynCorp International has proudly supported the U.S. Navy at Pax River under the Contract Field Teams program, and we are honored to continue that support under this new Navy contract,” said Catherine Gridley, vice president of DI’s Aviation business. “As one of the largest employers in southern Maryland, we have had a long standing presence in the area and are delighted to continue serving the U.S. Navy at one of our country’s premier aviation sites.”
The competitively-awarded, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract has a base year valued at $92.8 million, with a total contract value of $490 million if all four option years are exercised.
DI will provide maintenance services for the Naval Test Wing Atlantic’s fleet of test and evaluation aircraft and for the prestigious U.S. Navy Test Pilot School. This includes all rotary, fixed, lighter-than-air, and unmanned aircraft on-site for project testing, as well as transient, loaner, leased and tested civilian aircraft assigned to the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division. DI will also perform supportability/safety studies and off-site aircraft safety/spill containment patrols and aircraft recovery services.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Raytheon awarded $17M for MH-60R/S Multi-Spectral Targeting Systems
- ACE Signs 3-year LTA with AgustaWestland Philadelphia
- Pall Aerospace Introduces PUREservices MRO Program
- Basta Holdings moves into helicopter leasing
- Capital Air purchases Entrol B206 FNPT II simulator
- Bell Helicopter Training Academy Celebrates 130,000 Student Milestone
- Black Knight Transformer Successfully Completes First Flights
- Sandel launches all-digital Attitude & Heading Reference System
- Frasca first to integrate Garmin’s GTN 650 into Flight Simulators
- Northwest MedStar takes to the air from Missoula base
- Lord Corp receives two-year Chinook vibration control contract
- SCRA wins $2.8M contract for Future Vertical Lift composite structures
- Flight Safety Foundation announces new President/CEO
- SkyTrac Systems Introduces Duty Hours Feature to SkyWeb
- Heli Protection Europe buys Entrol simulator based on Bell 412
- Airbus Helicopters displaying at DSA in Kuala Lumpur
- GAMA Opens New Middle East/North Africa Office in Dubai
- Airbus Group Named Preferred Employer By French Engineering Students in 2014
- CHC AW139 fleet passes 100,000 Flight Hours
- 13-Apr-14 Reno, US-Nevada (1F)