DynCorp International (DI) today announced that it has won a contract with the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command to provide aviation maintenance and logistic support at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, Patuxent River, Md.
â€œFor 38 years, DynCorp International has proudly supported the U.S. Navy at Pax River under the Contract Field Teams program, and we are honored to continue that support under this new Navy contract,â€ said Catherine Gridley, vice president of DIâ€™s Aviation business. â€œAs one of the largest employers in southern Maryland, we have had a long standing presence in the area and are delighted to continue serving the U.S. Navy at one of our countryâ€™s premier aviation sites.â€
The competitively-awarded, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract has a base year valued at $92.8 million, with a total contract value of $490 million if all four option years are exercised.
DI will provide maintenance services for the Naval Test Wing Atlanticâ€™s fleet of test and evaluation aircraft and for the prestigious U.S. Navy Test Pilot School. This includes all rotary, fixed, lighter-than-air, and unmanned aircraft on-site for project testing, as well as transient, loaner, leased and tested civilian aircraft assigned to the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division. DI will also perform supportability/safety studies and off-site aircraft safety/spill containment patrols and aircraft recovery services.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Global NH90 fleet celebrates 100,000 flight hour landmark
- Heli Lausanne adds Gabri G2 to fleet
- Finmeccanica picks FreeFlight RA4500 radalt as AW119 standard
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight to open base at Cookeville, Tennessee
- France bestows award on FlightSafety Chairman, President & CEO
- Babcock wins wind farm support work from Siemens
- Serial Production of the MI-171A2 Will Begin in 2017
- Raytheon awarded $21M more for MQ-8 software upgrades
- Lockheed Martin awarded $71M for MH-60R and MH-60S support
- Sikorsky awarded $16M for US Navy H-53 and H-60 field support
- Klickitat Valley Health puts helipad into operation
- Terma Universal DIRCM pod gains interest
- Poland – Airbus Helicopters seeks to work with PGZ on Tiger
- Babcock buys German operator Heli Aviation
- Silk Way Helicopter Services introduces online booking
- Belize Defence Force holds ceremony for two donated UH-1s
- No helicopter rides in North Myrtle Beach, for now
- Historic FAA decision approves night drone ops
- Polish helicopter factory at Swidnik celebrates 60 years of production
- Era Group announces FY 2016 Q1 earnings release call