DynCorp International (DI) today announced that it has won a contract with the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command to provide aviation maintenance and logistic support at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, Patuxent River, Md.
“For 38 years, DynCorp International has proudly supported the U.S. Navy at Pax River under the Contract Field Teams program, and we are honored to continue that support under this new Navy contract,” said Catherine Gridley, vice president of DI’s Aviation business. “As one of the largest employers in southern Maryland, we have had a long standing presence in the area and are delighted to continue serving the U.S. Navy at one of our country’s premier aviation sites.”
The competitively-awarded, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract has a base year valued at $92.8 million, with a total contract value of $490 million if all four option years are exercised.
DI will provide maintenance services for the Naval Test Wing Atlantic’s fleet of test and evaluation aircraft and for the prestigious U.S. Navy Test Pilot School. This includes all rotary, fixed, lighter-than-air, and unmanned aircraft on-site for project testing, as well as transient, loaner, leased and tested civilian aircraft assigned to the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division. DI will also perform supportability/safety studies and off-site aircraft safety/spill containment patrols and aircraft recovery services.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Nigerian Air Force acquiring two AW101 helicopters
- Mississippi DPS selects Cloud Cap Technology TASE 400HD for AS350B3e
- Spokane Sheriff expanding Air 1 program
- Excellence in Avionics Awards Have Launched
- First of Australia’s Landing Helicopter Dock starts final sea trials
- All Metal Announces The As350 Canopy for Aircraft Maintanance
- Gracetown joyflight helicopter vandalised
- Vietnam southern hub wants to have helipad at headquarters
- The Bell 525 Relentless Fly-by-Wire Technology Sets the New Standard in Commercial Helicopter Control
- L-3 Vertex awarded $13M modification to TH-57 support contract
- Poland says to speed up attack helicopter purchase due to Ukraine crisis
- Budgets, Not Tech, May Delay US Army’s Next Rotorcraft
- UK – Helipad upgrade at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital welcomed
- Australia – Mannum hospital helipad plans unclear
- Huey Helicopter Museum opens in Australia
- Basta Holdings and Heliflight Peru signs LOI for leasing JV
- Robots Moving Robots: Lockheed Martin Conducts First Fully Autonomous Mission
- CGX Energy contracts with Bristow Helicopters in Guyana
- Breeze-Eastern Announces New Product Innovation Center and Reorganization
- Medics fear new hospital helipad as 14-storey drop puts staff on edge