DynCorp International (DI) today announced that it has won a contract with the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command to provide aviation maintenance and logistic support at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, Patuxent River, Md.
â€œFor 38 years, DynCorp International has proudly supported the U.S. Navy at Pax River under the Contract Field Teams program, and we are honored to continue that support under this new Navy contract,â€ said Catherine Gridley, vice president of DIâ€™s Aviation business. â€œAs one of the largest employers in southern Maryland, we have had a long standing presence in the area and are delighted to continue serving the U.S. Navy at one of our countryâ€™s premier aviation sites.â€
The competitively-awarded, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract has a base year valued at $92.8 million, with a total contract value of $490 million if all four option years are exercised.
DI will provide maintenance services for the Naval Test Wing Atlanticâ€™s fleet of test and evaluation aircraft and for the prestigious U.S. Navy Test Pilot School. This includes all rotary, fixed, lighter-than-air, and unmanned aircraft on-site for project testing, as well as transient, loaner, leased and tested civilian aircraft assigned to the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division. DI will also perform supportability/safety studies and off-site aircraft safety/spill containment patrols and aircraft recovery services.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- First MD Explorer ready for Cornwall Air Ambulance
- VCs Start To Swarm On Drone Deals
- A closer look at Drone Technology and ITS uses
- Q&A With Russia’s Realty Tycoon-Turned-Helicopter King
- The impact of grounding “Pedro” on local EMS departments
- ESSEX Air ambulance campaigns for new landing site for Basildon Hospital
- Savings in the VIP helicopter market: mission possible?
- See Ryan Aerospace (Australia) at I/ITSEC USA 2014
- Successful First Flight of Airbus Helicopters’ EC645 T2
- Commercial Farming, Other Industries React to Forthcoming FAA Drone Rules
- 16-year-old Albuquerque pilot makes NM history
- Students develop app for in-flight care
- HNZ Group Inc. declares monthly dividends
- HNZ hires offshore industry strategic advisor
- New Mexico Safety Day: You’re Invited!
- Chile – Ecocopter prepares for new ENAP offshore contract
- Air Medical Group Holdings expands into India
- STARS CEO one of top 100 most powerful women in Canada
- Sikorsky given $46M to rework two VH-3D and one VH-60N
- Missouri – Ambulance board split on air ambulance policy