DynCorp International (DI) today announced that it has won a contract with the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command to provide aviation maintenance and logistic support at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, Patuxent River, Md.
â€œFor 38 years, DynCorp International has proudly supported the U.S. Navy at Pax River under the Contract Field Teams program, and we are honored to continue that support under this new Navy contract,â€ said Catherine Gridley, vice president of DIâ€™s Aviation business. â€œAs one of the largest employers in southern Maryland, we have had a long standing presence in the area and are delighted to continue serving the U.S. Navy at one of our countryâ€™s premier aviation sites.â€
The competitively-awarded, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract has a base year valued at $92.8 million, with a total contract value of $490 million if all four option years are exercised.
DI will provide maintenance services for the Naval Test Wing Atlanticâ€™s fleet of test and evaluation aircraft and for the prestigious U.S. Navy Test Pilot School. This includes all rotary, fixed, lighter-than-air, and unmanned aircraft on-site for project testing, as well as transient, loaner, leased and tested civilian aircraft assigned to the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division. DI will also perform supportability/safety studies and off-site aircraft safety/spill containment patrols and aircraft recovery services.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
DynCorp awarded $490M contract for aircraft maintenance work at Pax River
- New exhibitors target Helitech International 2015 as the place to do business
- Heli UK Challenge Cup Returns
- Bristow Group Presents At The Scotia Howard Weil 43rd Annual Energy Conference
- HMH-366 Marine earns the Danny L. Radish award for 2014
- Police Helicopter Relocation Under Review Again
- Decorated Helicopter Rescue Pilot visits Museum
- Waypoint Leasing Closes $85 Million Term Loan Facility
- Singapore – Amur Finance buys Lloyd Helicopters
- First unit fields Apache-Shadow combo
- UM Rosenstiel School Unveils New Research Helicopter Platform
- AAMS announces 2015 Excellence in Community Service Award Recipient
- CEO Urges Inclusion, Engagement, Accountability In Keynote at 11th-Annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit
- US Navy hoping to buy V-22 Osprey fleet of 44
- Airbus Helicopters rejects bribery allegations in Greek NH-90 deal
- AGC AeroComposites to produce Armament Support System for the US Army MH-60M fleet
- Vector to perform G check and 12-year on one LA Sheriff Super Puma
- Northrop Grumman contract CPI Aero for MH-60S Airborne Laser Mine Detection System
- Lobo Leasing and SFS Aviation Enter Sale-Leaseback Agreement
- FAA Streamlines UAS COAs for Section 333
- Go from Military to Civilian with HAI at Quad-A 2015