Join the over 1,200 helicopter pilots who have already taken the NEMSPA Nationwide Heliport Survey and make your opinion known. By taking this survey you will be providing the FAA and the industry with your first-hand input regarding the heliport infrastructure in the United States. The information gathered will be used to help write the next version of the heliport advisory circular (FAA A/C 150/5390-2C).
The heliport survey closes on Friday August 26, 2011 and the current deadline for comments to be submitted to the FAA is August 31, 2011 so don't delay. Heliport Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HeliportSurvey
You can view both the current and proposed FAA advisory circular on the FAA’s web site at: http://www.faa.gov/airports/resources/draft_advisory_circulars
- SmartPilot.ca – A Year After Launch – Great Results and More!
- New partners at Stellar Heliskiing
- Carter’s PAV-II on display at HAI-HELI-CENTER during AirVenture 2014
- Aspen Avionics Expands ADS-B Product Line
- X-Copter has FAA Approval; Offers Show Incentives at AirVenture 2014
- Airborne Systems receives NZCAA STC Certification for AS350 Bike Rack
- Airbus Helicopters wins tender for two medical helicopters in Russia
- Register Update – USA – week to 27 July 2014
- Register Update – USA – week to 20 July 2014
- HAI Heli-Center at Oshkosh Opens Today!
- Sikorsky union boss charged with embezzlement
- Genesys: Stabilization & Autopilot System for R44
- PHI launches helicopter joint venture with Cyprus Airways
- Bell-Boeing awarded $69M delivery order for V-22 support
- Helitech introduces the Business and Strategy Conference
- Night Vision Award Winners Honored at ALEA
- Portsmouth hospital helipad receives BOA approval
- Super Puma co-pilot death preventable, says coroner
- Parents of snowboarder killed by avalanche sue Alaska heli-skiing company
- KAI selected as a LCH／LAH developer