Join the over 1,200 helicopter pilots who have already taken the NEMSPA Nationwide Heliport Survey and make your opinion known. By taking this survey you will be providing the FAA and the industry with your first-hand input regarding the heliport infrastructure in the United States. The information gathered will be used to help write the next version of the heliport advisory circular (FAA A/C 150/5390-2C).
The heliport survey closes on Friday August 26, 2011 and the current deadline for comments to be submitted to the FAA is August 31, 2011 so don't delay. Heliport Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HeliportSurvey
You can view both the current and proposed FAA advisory circular on the FAA’s web site at: http://www.faa.gov/airports/resources/draft_advisory_circulars
- Bell Helicopter Delivers First Two of Six Bell 407GXs to the Pennsylvania State Police
- REACH Air Medical Services Opening Air Ambulance Base in Rancho Cordova, CA
- New Robinson R22 for Phoenix!
- Metro Aviation delivers EC135 to HealthNet Aeromedical Services, Inc.
- GAMA Welcomes Jonathan Archer as Director of Engineering & Airworthiness
- Derazona Helicopters buys its first rotorcraft from Airbus Helicopters: a multi-role AS350 B3e
- SaxonAir enhances helicopter fleet with Airbus Helicopters EC155
- Bristow Norway AS lands multi-million dollar contract
- Russian Helicopters to train Mongolian pilots at Ulan-Ude Aviation Training Centre
- Bell Helicopter Announces First Two HEMS Bell 429s in the Middle East
- New Report: Air Methods – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Now in black: DART’s ultra-resistant Floor Protectors
- DART’s new interference-proof Tail Rotor Pedal Lockout
- DART Tough Corrosion-Resistant Engine Mounts
- Enstrom Helicopter STC Approved for Aspen Display Retrofit
- Go Light – the new cockpit invention set to improve aviation safety?
- Georgia State Patrol Expands Bell Helicopter Fleet at ALEA 2014
- Bell Helicopter Selected by the San Diego County Sheriff’s Office for a Bell 407GX
- Garmin Pilot goes global
- Bristow Certified to Fly AgustaWestland AW189