Join the over 1,200 helicopter pilots who have already taken the NEMSPA Nationwide Heliport Survey and make your opinion known. By taking this survey you will be providing the FAA and the industry withÂ your first-handÂ input regarding the heliport infrastructure in theÂ United States. The information gathered will be used to help write the next version of the heliport advisory circular (FAA A/C 150/5390-2C).
The heliport survey closes on Friday August 26, 2011 and the current deadline for comments to be submitted to the FAA is August 31, 2011 so don’t delay. Heliport Survey Link:Â https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HeliportSurvey
You can view both the current and proposed FAA advisory circular on the FAAâ€™s web site at:Â http://www.faa.gov/airports/resources/draft_advisory_circulars
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering
- First EMS AW169 launched in the Nordics
- Japan Coast Guard acquires four Bell 505s
- CHC Appoints New General Counsel
- Alyssum Group acquires aviation services company RocketRoute