Join the over 1,200 helicopter pilots who have already taken the NEMSPA Nationwide Heliport Survey and make your opinion known. By taking this survey you will be providing the FAA and the industry withÂ your first-handÂ input regarding the heliport infrastructure in theÂ United States. The information gathered will be used to help write the next version of the heliport advisory circular (FAA A/C 150/5390-2C).
The heliport survey closes on Friday August 26, 2011 and the current deadline for comments to be submitted to the FAA is August 31, 2011 so don’t delay. Heliport Survey Link:Â https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HeliportSurvey
You can view both the current and proposed FAA advisory circular on the FAAâ€™s web site at:Â http://www.faa.gov/airports/resources/draft_advisory_circulars
- First MD Explorer ready for Cornwall Air Ambulance
- VCs Start To Swarm On Drone Deals
- A closer look at Drone Technology and ITS uses
- Q&A With Russia’s Realty Tycoon-Turned-Helicopter King
- The impact of grounding “Pedro” on local EMS departments
- ESSEX Air ambulance campaigns for new landing site for Basildon Hospital
- Savings in the VIP helicopter market: mission possible?
- See Ryan Aerospace (Australia) at I/ITSEC USA 2014
- Successful First Flight of Airbus Helicopters’ EC645 T2
- Student pilot Isaac Wilson has been asked the same question all his life
- 16-year-old Albuquerque pilot makes NM history
- Students develop app for in-flight care
- HNZ Group Inc. declares monthly dividends
- HNZ hires offshore industry strategic advisor
- New Mexico Safety Day: You’re Invited!
- Chile – Ecocopter prepares for new ENAP offshore contract
- Air Medical Group Holdings expands into India
- STARS CEO one of top 100 most powerful women in Canada
- Sikorsky given $46M to rework two VH-3D and one VH-60N
- Missouri – Ambulance board split on air ambulance policy