SEI Industries Ltd. announces the retirement of a dedicated and long-term sales distributor in Australia. Kevin Gosling of Gosling & Associates was SEI’s exclusive sales representative in Australia for more than 20 years. GAAM Emergency Products is the new Australian distributor for SEI’s aerial firefighting Bambi Bucket including the prescribed burning and controlled burn Fire Ignition Product lines.
“Kevin’s commitment to providing our customers in Australia with all their aerial fire suppression and fire ignition needs combined with the product support and customer service is no easy task,” says Shawn Bethel, SEI’s Firefighting Division Manager. “Kevin’s hard work over the past 20 years is very much appreciated and SEI would like to publicly thank Kevin for all his efforts.”
GAAM has also been a distributor for SEI for more than 20 years for the Fireflex™ product line and SEI is pleased to now have GAAM representing all product lines in its continued support of emergency and disaster relief efforts in Australia.
View SEI’s newest products when it exhibits at the upcoming Australasian Fire Authority Council (AFAC) exhibition in Sydney, Australia, August 29-31, 2011. Come see us at booth #74! Or visit GAAM at booth # 73 & 77.
About SEI Industries
SEI Industries Ltd. is an ISO:9001:2008 certified Canadian company specializing in the manufacture of innovative industrial fabric solutions for firefighting and remote site fuel and water storage. With exports to 110 countries to date, SEI Industries is well known for providing more than 50 unique products to military, firefighting, mineral exploration and disaster relief operations world wide. The famous Bambi Bucket® continues to be used by firefighting agencies worldwide since 1982 and has become synonymous with aerial firefighting.
SEI also manufactures ground and aerial fire ignition equipment offering innovative tools with the Dragon® Fire Ignition product line to the prescribed fire and land management industry. SEI Industries Ltd. is proud to offer our customers innovative, well-engineered and reliable products while providing excellent product support and customer service.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi