In the last week, the HeliHub.com team have filed the 10,000th news story on this website. The teamâ€™s dedication to the task, with stories sourced from all corners of the globe in our efforts to provide the industry with the best service bar none.Â We run a wider range of stories than any other industry website, covering more countries and breaking more scoop stories. Coupled with our accident and incident filings (see http://www.helihub.com/tag/accidents ), we have built up a formidable source of information for the global helicopter industry.
HeliHub.com offers a Twitter feed for news stories at http://twitter.com/helihub and a second feed for accidents and incidents at http://twitter.com/helihub_safety â€“ and makes the news headlines available in a daily email at http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=HelihubNews&loc=en_US . More new aspects are being added to the site, with some to be announced in the near future.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010
HeliHub.com files 10,000th helicopter industry news story
- International visitors lower priority for Heli-Expo 2016
- Helimotion picked by DHL for downtown Chicago parcel ops
- Why Ontario Provincial Police is Centralizing Helicopter Maintenance
- Era Group reports FY 2015 Q1 results
- Two more Guimbal Maintenance Centres approved in UK
- Metro Aviation creates new role of Director of Transport Business Services
- HAL begins feasibility report for Goa helicopter plant
- New Mexico police shape up after fatal helicopter crash
- Pawan Hans offers equity stake against $21M loan
- IT firm aids Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
- Fugro partners with CAA and Chevron on offshore helicopter safety
- Register Update – Switzerland – April 2015
- Register Update – Canada – April 2015
- Register Update – USA – week to 3 May 2015
- FAA Administrator Huerta to Unveil New Initiatives at AUVSI
- Jordan requests a UH-60M VIP Blackhawk
- Japan seeks to buy 17 V-22 Ospreys
- Philadelphia Helicopter Safety Conference
- Ohio Highway Patrol to buy third helicopter
- HAI President Message – Who Needs Training? Everyone!