In the last week, the HeliHub.com team have filed the 10,000th news story on this website. The teamâ€™s dedication to the task, with stories sourced from all corners of the globe in our efforts to provide the industry with the best service bar none.Â We run a wider range of stories than any other industry website, covering more countries and breaking more scoop stories. Coupled with our accident and incident filings (see http://www.helihub.com/tag/accidents ), we have built up a formidable source of information for the global helicopter industry.
HeliHub.com offers a Twitter feed for news stories at http://twitter.com/helihub and a second feed for accidents and incidents at http://twitter.com/helihub_safety â€“ and makes the news headlines available in a daily email at http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=HelihubNews&loc=en_US . More new aspects are being added to the site, with some to be announced in the near future.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010
- Australia – State Government pledges helipad for Monash Children’s Hospital
- Plans scrapped for helipad in Ho Chi Min City
- AUVSI names new President/CEO
- California National Guard receives first of 12 CH-47F Chinooks
- Strategic Factor Analysis Summary of the big six helicopter manufacturers
- Kaman to Support the Upgrade of SH-2G Super Seasprites for Peru
- Rescue helicopters go high-tech thanks to partnership
- UK – The Association of Air Ambulances announces award winners
- Summit Aviation adds new Bell Helicopter Authorization
- Mercy Air Mesquite branch receives new helicopter
- Edmonton police compromise on $3M helicopter
- Practical Dart Products for the R66
- Dyfed-Powys Police helicopter to stay in the sky
- UK – 40 pilot whales herded by police helicopter
- How did four R44s reach Iran?
- Quilcene emergency helicopter landing zone temporarily changed
- Becker Helicopter Services is a night-vision training world leader
- Bell delivers last of six 407GXs to Pennsylvania State Police
- Are Cardinal Helicopter Serivces operating Trump’s UK S76?
- 19,000th image filed in HeliHub.com gallery