Scott’s – Bell 47, Inc., is excited to announce the addition of a new member to their leadership team, Mr. Don Maguire, as Director of Customer Support & Services effective immediately.
Don brings extensive experience in the aerospace business, including over 30 years of rotorcraft experience. Don started his career in helicopter maintenance with a Bell Helicopter authorized Customer Support Facility (CSF) on the Bell 47, eventually graduating to check pilot & mountain flying validation. Don has ~5,000 hours as pilot in command of a number of helicopters, starting with the Bell 47. Don has also owned & operated his own Bell CSF, he has held the position of Manager of Product Support Engineering at Bell Helicopter responsible for their 8,000+ light helicopters and more recently he was Director of Customer Services for CAE in Montreal responsible for their worldwide support programs.
“Don is greatly respected by the Model 47 operators.” stated Scott Churchill, President/Owner of Scott’s – Bell 47. “He has extensive technical knowledge of the Model 47 helicopter and understands it from both the perspective of pilot as well as mechanic. His leadership and experience helping develop one of the world’s best helicopter customer support organizations with Bell Helicopter will help us greatly at Scott’s – Bell 47 as we continue to grow.”
“Don’s primary role will be to ensure the best technical support possible is provided to the existing fleet of Model 47 operators.” stated Neil Marshall, General Manager of Scott’s – Bell 47. “But with Don’s experience, he will also play a key role in the planning of the Model 47 helicopter’s potential business development.”
Don will waste no time getting re-acquainted with the Model 47 community as he attends the upcoming Bell Helicopter Maintenance & Operators Conferences, for Scott’s – Bell 47, being held this month in Dallas/Fort Worth & Philadelphia. Don can be contacted at [email protected]
About Scott’s – Bell 47, Inc.
Scott’s – Bell 47, Inc., under the private ownership of Scott Churchill, is a sister company to Scott’s Helicopter Services Inc., one of the largest operators of Model 47 helicopters in the world, and Texas Helicopters Inc., manufacturer of the Wasp helicopter and a FAA PMA parts supplier & STC holder for the Model 47.
- Scotts launches RR300 turbine powered 47GT-6
- Change of leadership at Scott’s – Bell 47
- 18-Jan-13 ZU-HRS Westland-Bell 47G.3B.1 Hibberdene, South Africa
- 03-Jan-12 N14841 Bell 47G5A Huron, US-California
- 01-Dec-12 N3755Z Bell 47G2 Walkerville, US-Michigan (1F)
- RR300 engine in Bell 47s possible as Rolls-Royce explores feasibility with Scott’s Bell 47
- 18-Sep-12 F-GHYS Agusta-Bell 47G-2 Basse-Pointe, Martinique
- 30-Aug-12 F-GHYS Agusta-Bell 47G-2 Ajoupa-Bouillon, Martinique
- 14-Aug-12 N444EH Bell 47G2 Flandreau, US-South Dakota
- 08-Aug-12 N90543 Bell 47G3B1 Stanton, US-Michigan
- 03-Aug-12 N8593F Bell 47G5 Tioga, US-Pennsylvania
- 02-Aug F-GFHL Bell 47G-2 Lamentin, Guadeloupe
- 27-Jul-12 N652HA Bell 47G2A New Frankfort, US-Indiana
- 25-Jul-12 N73252 Bell 47G2A Le Sueur, US-Minnesota
- 09-Jul-12 N2919W Bell 47G.3B.2 Treynor, US-Iowa
- 16-Mar-12 F-GBEG Bell 47G Basse-Pointe, Martinique
- 12-Mar-12 F-BXXL Agusta-Bell 47G2 Lorrain, Martinique (1F)
- 22-Feb-12 N43921 Bell 47 (M74 Wasp) Farmington, US-California
- Heli-Expo HFI Heritage of Helicopters Display detailed
- Scott’s Bell 47 to launch Model 47 upgrade program at Heli-Expo