DART Helicopter Services (DHS), a leading sales and marketing company, has named Steffen Bay as their new VP of Marketing and Business Development.
Mr. Bay brings over 10 years of industry experience in International marketing and business development.Â Â He will play a vital role in continuing to expand DARTâ€™s global presence by providing leadership, new insight and strategic planning in regards to international markets.
Before joining DART, Mr. Bay was the Director of Business Development for Aeroleo Taxi Aero (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) where he was responsible for the expansion of the business in Brazil and Latin America; he also was the Head of the Supply and the IT Department.
Prior to Aeroleo Taxi, he worked for Era Helicopters LLC, a Seacor Company.Â Era is one of the largest helicopter transport providers in the world. Era also leases helicopters to third party operators across the globe.
Mr. Bay has a MBA with a major in Corporate Finance from the University of Dallas (Texas, USA) and a Law Degree from the University of Mannheim (Germany).
DARTâ€™s President Mike Oâ€™Reilly exclaimed, â€œWe are pleased to have Steffen Bay join our expanding team of professionals and look forward to utilizing his vast experience and seeing his cutting edge ideas put in motionâ€.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 600 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 1,200 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.Â For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Flight Safety Dept. conducts meeting on safety enhancement of helicopter operation
- Workhorse brings two-person SureFly octocopter to Manhattan public
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies