DART Helicopter Services (DHS), a leading sales and marketing company, has named Steffen Bay as their new VP of Marketing and Business Development.
Mr. Bay brings over 10 years of industry experience in International marketing and business development.Â Â He will play a vital role in continuing to expand DARTâ€™s global presence by providing leadership, new insight and strategic planning in regards to international markets.
Before joining DART, Mr. Bay was the Director of Business Development for Aeroleo Taxi Aero (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) where he was responsible for the expansion of the business in Brazil and Latin America; he also was the Head of the Supply and the IT Department.
Prior to Aeroleo Taxi, he worked for Era Helicopters LLC, a Seacor Company.Â Era is one of the largest helicopter transport providers in the world. Era also leases helicopters to third party operators across the globe.
Mr. Bay has a MBA with a major in Corporate Finance from the University of Dallas (Texas, USA) and a Law Degree from the University of Mannheim (Germany).
DARTâ€™s President Mike Oâ€™Reilly exclaimed, â€œWe are pleased to have Steffen Bay join our expanding team of professionals and look forward to utilizing his vast experience and seeing his cutting edge ideas put in motionâ€.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 600 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 1,200 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.Â For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province