DART Helicopter Services (DHS), a leading sales and marketing company, has named Steffen Bay as their new VP of Marketing and Business Development.
Mr. Bay brings over 10 years of industry experience in International marketing and business development.Â Â He will play a vital role in continuing to expand DARTâ€™s global presence by providing leadership, new insight and strategic planning in regards to international markets.
Before joining DART, Mr. Bay was the Director of Business Development for Aeroleo Taxi Aero (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) where he was responsible for the expansion of the business in Brazil and Latin America; he also was the Head of the Supply and the IT Department.
Prior to Aeroleo Taxi, he worked for Era Helicopters LLC, a Seacor Company.Â Era is one of the largest helicopter transport providers in the world. Era also leases helicopters to third party operators across the globe.
Mr. Bay has a MBA with a major in Corporate Finance from the University of Dallas (Texas, USA) and a Law Degree from the University of Mannheim (Germany).
DARTâ€™s President Mike Oâ€™Reilly exclaimed, â€œWe are pleased to have Steffen Bay join our expanding team of professionals and look forward to utilizing his vast experience and seeing his cutting edge ideas put in motionâ€.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 600 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 1,200 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.Â For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point