DART Helicopter Services (DHS), a leading sales and marketing company, has named Steffen Bay as their new VP of Marketing and Business Development.
Mr. Bay brings over 10 years of industry experience in International marketing and business development.Â Â He will play a vital role in continuing to expand DARTâ€™s global presence by providing leadership, new insight and strategic planning in regards to international markets.
Before joining DART, Mr. Bay was the Director of Business Development for Aeroleo Taxi Aero (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) where he was responsible for the expansion of the business in Brazil and Latin America; he also was the Head of the Supply and the IT Department.
Prior to Aeroleo Taxi, he worked for Era Helicopters LLC, a Seacor Company.Â Era is one of the largest helicopter transport providers in the world. Era also leases helicopters to third party operators across the globe.
Mr. Bay has a MBA with a major in Corporate Finance from the University of Dallas (Texas, USA) and a Law Degree from the University of Mannheim (Germany).
DARTâ€™s President Mike Oâ€™Reilly exclaimed, â€œWe are pleased to have Steffen Bay join our expanding team of professionals and look forward to utilizing his vast experience and seeing his cutting edge ideas put in motionâ€.
DART Helicopter Services LLC., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 600 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 1,200 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.Â For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Bell awarded $38M contract for Procurement of AH-1Z Items
- India – ONGC to procure offshore rescue helicopter
- Birmingham Childrens Hospital helipad blocked by cranes
- Guardian Air looks into CPR Device
- Judge rules Sikorsky cannot avoid bias claim from deaf employee
- Kuwait begins anti-corruption investigation into Airbus H225M deal
- Pawan Hans share sale falls apart
- 100 count down to HeliRussia 2018
- Med-Trans Partners With Care Flight To Serve Parts of California
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- New European Plan for Aviation Safety
- WINDEAcare to provide offshore EMS support during wind farm construction
- 3rd MAW Super Cobra takes final flight
- Korea Aerospace selects GVH Wet Deck for Korean Coast Guard
- Alpine first to market certified Bear Paws for B505
- Worldwide Helicopter Safety Teams Will Release Accident Data at Heli-Expo 2018
- Evonik to exhibit at Heli-Expo 2018
- JETNET to Feature New Reporting Tools at Heli-Expo 2018
- Rogue Aviation Opens Flight School Focused on Flight Safety
- HAL seeks partner for Dhruv program Image pick a good one after searching ‘dhruv’