Grapevine, Texas – Vector Aerospace Corporation (Vector), one of the world’s leading providers of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services is pleased to announce the official opening of Vector Aerospace Engine Services- Atlantic’s new service center in Grapevine, Texas, in support of the Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) PT6A, JT15D and PW100 series of engines, as well as the Rolls-Royce M250 model engine.
“Establishing a new and enhanced service center operation in Texas enables us to be more proactive and responsive to our customers needs in the southern U.S. We believe that in addition to our standard of delivering industry leading customer service, the combination of increased capacity and best in class technical services will enable us to improve overall customer satisfaction,” explains Jeff Poirier, vice-president of customer and technical services for Vector Aerospace Engine Services – Atlantic. “Expanding on the success of our previous Engine Service Centre in Southlake, this new support operation in Grapevine will enable Vector to increase our ability to provide engine and engine accessory repair and overhaul, hot section inspections, boroscope inspections and field service support to our world-wide customer base.”
The new facility is located at 600 E. Dallas Road, Grapevine, Texas.
- STARS offers time, hope and life-saving transport to critically ill and injured patients.
- Cockpit Crazy Press Release
- MD Helicopters Announces Second MD 500e Helicopter Delivery To Polk County Florida Sheriff’s Ofice
- Edmonton Police seek $22M for twin turbine helicopters and new heliport
- Bell Helicopter Delivers First Two of Six Bell 407GXs to the Pennsylvania State Police
- REACH Air Medical Services Opening Air Ambulance Base in Rancho Cordova, CA
- New Robinson R22 for Phoenix!
- Metro Aviation delivers EC135 to HealthNet Aeromedical Services, Inc.
- GAMA Welcomes Jonathan Archer as Director of Engineering & Airworthiness
- Derazona Helicopters buys its first rotorcraft from Airbus Helicopters: a multi-role AS350 B3e
- SaxonAir enhances helicopter fleet with Airbus Helicopters EC155
- Bristow Norway AS lands multi-million dollar contract
- Russian Helicopters to train Mongolian pilots at Ulan-Ude Aviation Training Centre
- Bell Helicopter Announces First Two HEMS Bell 429s in the Middle East
- New Report: Air Methods – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Now in black: DART’s ultra-resistant Floor Protectors
- DART’s new interference-proof Tail Rotor Pedal Lockout
- DART Tough Corrosion-Resistant Engine Mounts
- Enstrom Helicopter STC Approved for Aspen Display Retrofit
- Go Light – the new cockpit invention set to improve aviation safety?