Grapevine, Texas â€“ Vector Aerospace Corporation (Vector), one of the worldâ€™s leading providers of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services is pleased to announce the official opening of Vector Aerospace Engine Services- Atlanticâ€™s new service center in Grapevine, Texas, in support of the Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) PT6A, JT15D and PW100 series of engines, as well as the Rolls-Royce M250 model engine.
â€œEstablishing a new and enhanced service center operation in Texas enables us to be more proactive and responsive to our customers needs in the southern U.S. We believe that in addition to our standard of delivering industry leading customer service, the combination of increased capacity and best in class technical services will enable us to improve overall customer satisfaction,â€ explains Jeff Poirier, vice-president of customer and technical services for Vector Aerospace Engine Services â€“ Atlantic. â€œExpanding on the success of our previous Engine Service Centre in Southlake, this new support operation in Grapevine will enable Vector to increase our ability to provide engine and engine accessory repair and overhaul, hot section inspections, boroscope inspections and field service support to our world-wide customer base.â€
The new facility is located at 600 E. Dallas Road, Grapevine, Texas.
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Delivers AS355to Hydro One Inc.
- City, county reach nighttime helicopter agreement
- UK Corporate to start operating Bell 429
- Magpas HeliMedix not affected by Wyton closure
- Trinidad and Tobago Air Guard Reaches Key Training,Capability Milestones
- MQ-8B Fire Scout Flies off Coast Guard Ship for First Time
- Rockwell Collins awarded $420M ARC-210 radio contract by US Navy
- Pakistan – Helicopter tours launched in Karachi
- Global Commercial and Military Flight Simulation Industry
- Raytheon, Bell conduct first missile launch from V-22
- CD&R Completes Investment in CHC with third share purchase
- Aerolite’s dedicated lightweight EMS equipment for Aiut Alpin
- Helitech International previews 2014-8 civil helicopter deliveries
- Lufthansa to offer new helicopter service from Munich
- REACH Air Medical Services Recognizes Contributions of Long-Term Employees
- Bell Wraps Up a Successful Year of Maintainers and Operators’ Conferences
- Rega completes helicopter fleet upgrade to all-IFR
- Bluedrop Training & Simulation works closer with Allied Wings Consortium
- Avincis finalizes order for two EC135 T3s with Airbus Helicopters
- EASA approves Airbus Helicopters training and support in China