Grapevine, Texas – Vector Aerospace Corporation (Vector), one of the world’s leading providers of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services is pleased to announce the official opening of Vector Aerospace Engine Services- Atlantic’s new service center in Grapevine, Texas, in support of the Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) PT6A, JT15D and PW100 series of engines, as well as the Rolls-Royce M250 model engine.
“Establishing a new and enhanced service center operation in Texas enables us to be more proactive and responsive to our customers needs in the southern U.S. We believe that in addition to our standard of delivering industry leading customer service, the combination of increased capacity and best in class technical services will enable us to improve overall customer satisfaction,” explains Jeff Poirier, vice-president of customer and technical services for Vector Aerospace Engine Services – Atlantic. “Expanding on the success of our previous Engine Service Centre in Southlake, this new support operation in Grapevine will enable Vector to increase our ability to provide engine and engine accessory repair and overhaul, hot section inspections, boroscope inspections and field service support to our world-wide customer base.”
The new facility is located at 600 E. Dallas Road, Grapevine, Texas.
- Indian Dhruv accident – should an independent organisation check the FDR?
- Gulf Helicopters take delivery of two AW189s
- R66 production slows, pushing lead time to six months
- Iraq – $500M contract for Helicopter Sustainment Support
- Tunisia requests 12 UH-60M Black Hawks
- Bristow Celebrates First Anniversary of Search and Rescue in Northern Scotland
- Women in Aviation, International Significantly Expands its Youth Outreach
- A Lot of Energy at the HAI HELI-CENTER
- Boeing Delivers First U.S. Army Multiyear II Configured Chinook
- FAA approves Enstrom 480B-G – the Garmin G1000H equipped 480
- Italian Prosecutor halts investigations into Finmeccanica over Indian AW101 contract
- PRISM Reaches Rotor Wing Subscriber Milestone
- CTS Releases Bell 407GX Recurrent Training
- SmartPilot.ca – A Year After Launch – Great Results and More!
- New partners at Stellar Heliskiing
- Carter’s PAV-II on display at HAI-HELI-CENTER during AirVenture 2014
- Aspen Avionics Expands ADS-B Product Line
- X-Copter has FAA Approval; Offers Show Incentives at AirVenture 2014
- Airborne Systems receives NZCAA STC Certification for AS350 Bike Rack
- Airbus Helicopters wins tender for two medical helicopters in Russia