Grapevine, Texas â€“ Vector Aerospace Corporation (Vector), one of the worldâ€™s leading providers of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services is pleased to announce the official opening of Vector Aerospace Engine Services- Atlanticâ€™s new service center in Grapevine, Texas, in support of the Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) PT6A, JT15D and PW100 series of engines, as well as the Rolls-Royce M250 model engine.
â€œEstablishing a new and enhanced service center operation in Texas enables us to be more proactive and responsive to our customers needs in the southern U.S. We believe that in addition to our standard of delivering industry leading customer service, the combination of increased capacity and best in class technical services will enable us to improve overall customer satisfaction,â€ explains Jeff Poirier, vice-president of customer and technical services for Vector Aerospace Engine Services â€“ Atlantic. â€œExpanding on the success of our previous Engine Service Centre in Southlake, this new support operation in Grapevine will enable Vector to increase our ability to provide engine and engine accessory repair and overhaul, hot section inspections, boroscope inspections and field service support to our world-wide customer base.â€
The new facility is located at 600 E. Dallas Road, Grapevine, Texas.
- New Chief Executive for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance
- New EC135T3 for Thames Valley & Chiltern Air Ambulance will allow night ops
- More eyes in the sky for Kruger anti-poaching operations
- Transport Canada Awards STC to Tanis Preheat System
- Erickson to webcast presentation at Deutsche Bank conference
- Bristow Expands to New Base in Kintore
- Blue Sky Network to Unveil New SATCOM Solution in October
- Business leaders raise almost $1 Million for STARS during annual CEO Rescue in the Rockies
- Airbus – Construction starts on Marignane Development Center
- Coptersafety AW139 Full Flight Simulator Ready For Training
- 4Documents That Every Helicopter Pilot Needs to Read
- First Air Force Military Training Centre students complete training on Ansat-U
- Vector Aerospace showcases expanded civil sector capabilities at Helitech
- Erickson awarded $7M transport contract
- Mexico orders $93M package including eight UH-60Ms
- Bell-Boeing awarded $10M to upgrade 13 MV-22 training devices
- Boeing awarded $499M CH-47 engineering support contract
- AAR wins $15M option flying for US Navy
- Lebanon requests 18 Huey IIs plus support in $180M deal
- Last week to nominate for Salute to Excellence!