Grapevine, Texas â€“ Vector Aerospace Corporation (Vector), one of the worldâ€™s leading providers of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services is pleased to announce the official opening of Vector Aerospace Engine Services- Atlanticâ€™s new service center in Grapevine, Texas, in support of the Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) PT6A, JT15D and PW100 series of engines, as well as the Rolls-Royce M250 model engine.
â€œEstablishing a new and enhanced service center operation in Texas enables us to be more proactive and responsive to our customers needs in the southern U.S. We believe that in addition to our standard of delivering industry leading customer service, the combination of increased capacity and best in class technical services will enable us to improve overall customer satisfaction,â€ explains Jeff Poirier, vice-president of customer and technical services for Vector Aerospace Engine Services â€“ Atlantic. â€œExpanding on the success of our previous Engine Service Centre in Southlake, this new support operation in Grapevine will enable Vector to increase our ability to provide engine and engine accessory repair and overhaul, hot section inspections, boroscope inspections and field service support to our world-wide customer base.â€
The new facility is located at 600 E. Dallas Road, Grapevine, Texas.
Vector opens new RR250 service centre in Texas
- 2014 another strong year for pre-owned specialist Avinco with 25 transactions.
- CHC’s AW139 Fleet Leader Passes 10,000 Flight Hours Milestone
- AgustaWestland “Service Excellence” Project Delivers Improved Customer Service
- Specialist Aviation Services to be Appointed AW169 Authorized Service Centre in UK
- AgustaWestland Skyflight Mission Planning System ‘Goes App’
- AgustaWestland Philadelphia adds past Governor of Pennsylvania to Board
- AgustaWestland Launches My Order E-Commerce Service
- AgustaWestland Launches New Online Training Section On Leonardo Customer Portal
- AW189 Certification Validated by the FAA
- Lockheed Martin and Burns Engineering focus on improving pilot vision
- HFI Online Silent Auction Ends Thursday at 4:00 pm EST
- Aerolite Receives EASA STC for EC145 T2 EMS Interior
- Mexican Air Force signs for 15 Bell 407GXs
- Vector Aerospace Captures Growing Market for AS350 12-Year Inspections
- Precision Aviation Group Obtains Part 145 CASA & EASA Approval in Australia
- Japan Coast Guard receives EC225 for SAR and law enforcement missions
- Whirly Girls Announces Guidance Aviation IR Scholarship for 2016
- EASA approves VIH Aerospace EC135 bubble window
- Sweden – Northern Helicopters drops Cabri in favour of R44
- Vector Aerospace Joins Greenwich Aerogroup Dealer Network For LiveAero