Appareo Systems, LLC, a leader in Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) solutions, is pleased to announce that it has recently released several significant updates to its ALERTS software products. The updates improve the already award-winning system and provide additional value to Appareo’s customers.
ALERTS – Aircraft Logging and Event Recording for Training and Safety – is a comprehensive Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) and FDM system designed for light and legacy aircraft where more traditional flight data recorders are too large and costly to be viable choices. As a comprehensive system, ALERTS makes effective FOQA/FDM programs available to operators of any size fleet.
The AS Web Analyzer software component of the ALERTS system has undergone a significant upgrade with the addition of the ability to use above ground level (AGL) elevation as a parameter for event triggers. This addition allows operators to create elevation-based event triggers based on a detailed terrain model.
AS Flight Analysis Software, Appareo’s 3-D visualization software, has also been given enhanced terrain detail. In addition, AS Flight has been updated with a high-resolution color imagery source which significantly improves the user experience.
“This is the second significant enhancement to the ALERTS software suite that we have released this year,” said Jeff Johnson, Vice President of business development. “Most of the updates we’ve implemented have come directly from feature suggestions made by our customers at our first annual ALERTS customer conference held this spring at Heli-Expo. We’re excited to make their jobs easier and their safety programs more effective by advancing the ALERTS system.”
About Appareo Systems, LLC
Appareo is a recognized leader in the custom development and manufacture of low-cost innovative avionic solutions for original equipment manufacturers. Through the creative application of cutting-edge technologies, Appareo creates complex end-to-end solutions that include both airborne and ground station components. Appareo offers turn-key services from product conceptualization through attainment of STC. In addition, the company is an accredited FAA Parts Manufacturing facility.
Appareo’s ALERTS system for flight data capture and analysis was named the 2007 Product Breakthrough of the Year by Aviation Week & Space Technology and recognized by the American Helicopter Society with the 2008 Harry T. Jensen award for outstanding contribution to helicopter safety.
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life