Canadian Helicopters, an international provider of helicopter transportation and related services, announced the filing of the business acquisition report ("BAR") relating to its acquisition of the assets of Helicopters (N.Z.) Limited (including the shares of Helicopters (Australia) Pty Ltd. and other active subsidiary companies) as well as the assets of Helicopter Nominees Limited (collectively "HNZ Business") (the "Transaction"), as required by applicable Canadian securities laws. The closing of the Transaction was previously announced in a press release dated July 7, 2011.
The BAR includes unaudited proforma condensed consolidated financial statements which were prepared using information from the audited and unaudited consolidated financial statements of Canadian Helicopters and the HNZ business as at and for the year ended December 31, 2010 and the unaudited interim consolidated financial statements of Canadian Helicopters and the HNZ business for the six months ended June 30, 2011. The BAR also includes the audited combined financial statements of the HNZ Business for the year ended June 30, 2011.
The complete report is available under Canadian Helicopters' SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com.
ABOUT CANADIAN HELICOPTERS GROUP INC.
Canadian Helicopters Group is an international provider of helicopter transportation and related support services with fixed primary operations in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and regions of Southeast Asia. The group also delivers contracted on demand support in Afghanistan and Antarctica. Charter operations are provided under two brands: Helicopters New Zealand (HNZ) in the Asia Pacific and Antarctica regions and Canadian Helicopters Limited (CHL) in Canada and Afghanistan. In addition to charter services, the company provides flight training and third party repair and maintenance services. With headquarters near Montreal, Canada, the company operates 160 helicopters and employs approximately 800 personnel.
Image: AS350 of Helicopters NZ
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs