HeliHub.com is launching a new concept in advertising on its website, driven by the actual content of particular webpages. In a move proven by Google, advertisers will be able to book an advert which only appears on specific pages on the HeliHub.com industry portal website.
Aero Maintenance Ltd from the UK is the launch customer for this service.Â Having completed the first Eurocopter EC120 overhaul in the UK, they are now advertising on every news story on HeliHub.com which concerns the EC120 model of helicopter.
The possibilities this releases are enormous.Â Not only does it allow an advertiser to build its brand on pages suitable for the products or services that it sells, it also provides the opportunity to target areas of the market it would like to expand into, or win business from.Â A Robinson service centre may want to target R44 owners.Â A company selling an EC135 may focus on every story about AgustaWestlandâ€™s AW109.Â Â A company specialising in resprays of helicopters in, say, California and Nevada, can put a suitable advert out on all Californian and Nevadan stories.Â Or just a particular event such as Helitech 2011.
Pricing for this service is dependent on the volume of stories that you advertise in, and thus each enquiry will be treated as an individual request for a quotation.Â Initial contact should be made direct to Jeremy Parkin on +44 7785 933009 9am-7pm weekdays, UK time (4am-2pm Eastern)
HeliHub.com is a fast-expanding helicopter industry web portal.Â With a wider coverage of news stories than any other similar website, HeliHub.com also reports on more helicopter accidents and incidents than any other as well.Â Furthermore, global helicopter industry tenders can be searched on the site, as well as safety documents such as Airworthiness Directives, SAIBs etc.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, expanding in 1987 to cover all of Europe.Â By 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010
HeliHub.com launches context-sensitive advertising
- Ohio Highway Patrol to buy third helicopter
- HAI President Message – Who Needs Training? Everyone!
- Spectrum Aeromed CEO nominated for entrepreneur award
- Altitude Aviation Service updates UH1Ops.com website
- Helicopter services nearer to approval in Jammu and Kashmir
- UAE authority launches heliport regulations workshop
- Helicopter tourism route changed after protests in Shanghai
- NASA Langley to be Recognized for Advancing Helicopter Research
- Air Methods And Bayfront Health To Enter Into Preferred Provider Arrangement
- CHC names new Chief Financial Officer
- Erickson Announces Date for First Quarter 2015 Results
- CHC Announces the Expiration of Its Senior Notes Tender Offer
- Police Aviation News – May 2015 Edition
- Life Flight Network CEO nominated for entrepreneur award
- KRET equips helicopters with Mi-8AMTSh-VA strapdown inertial navigation system
- Pawan Hans to Acquire 2 Seaplanes, 20 Helicopters
- Shanghai helicopter tourism meets sharp resistance from local residents
- Eagle Air Med opens new Arizona base
- Schiebel Camcopter helps in rescue of refugees in Mediterranean again
- Slave Lake Helicopters receives new H125