RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, today announced that RLC’s Santa Maria, California Base Operations has received PXP’s California Offshore Safety Excellence Award for 2010. This award, which was announced at the 6th Annual PXP Vendor and Contractor Safety Conference, recognizes vendors and contractors who have met the highest levels of safety in their respective divisions.
RLC’s Santa Maria base received the PXP Safety Excellence award based on its outstanding performance during day to day operations resulting in no lost-time accidents or incidents throughout the 2010 calendar year.
“We are honored to be recognized by a respected national oil and gas leader like PXP for our deep dedication to safety and to providing superior performance every day,” said Larry Adams, Chief Operating Officer of RLC.
RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, is committed to being the industry’s most efficient and customer-focused company. Serving high-performance energy services providers and oil and gas producers, RLC’s fleet of offshore-equipped helicopters transport personnel and equipment to offshore production platforms and drilling rigs with the highest levels of efficiency, safety and service. By going above and beyond every time, RLC helps its customers move their businesses forward. For more information, visit http://www.rlcllc.net .
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30