RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, today announced that RLC’s Santa Maria, California Base Operations has received PXP’s California Offshore Safety Excellence Award for 2010. This award, which was announced at the 6th Annual PXP Vendor and Contractor Safety Conference, recognizes vendors and contractors who have met the highest levels of safety in their respective divisions.
RLC’s Santa Maria base received the PXP Safety Excellence award based on its outstanding performance during day to day operations resulting in no lost-time accidents or incidents throughout the 2010 calendar year.
“We are honored to be recognized by a respected national oil and gas leader like PXP for our deep dedication to safety and to providing superior performance every day,” said Larry Adams, Chief Operating Officer of RLC.
RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, is committed to being the industry’s most efficient and customer-focused company. Serving high-performance energy services providers and oil and gas producers, RLC’s fleet of offshore-equipped helicopters transport personnel and equipment to offshore production platforms and drilling rigs with the highest levels of efficiency, safety and service. By going above and beyond every time, RLC helps its customers move their businesses forward. For more information, visit http://www.rlcllc.net .
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Airbus delivers fifth and final H135 for Bundeswehr training
- Helicopter tree extraction relies on innovative wireless load sensing
- New hydrant for firefighting helicopters may cut response time
- Kawak receives STC for new CH-47 Chinook Internal firefighting tank system
- RUAG accomplishes first overhaul of PW206 engine
- First flight lands at Ipswich helipad
- Mi-171A2 helicopter is scheduled to be certified in India
- Life Flight Network Celebrates 40 Years