RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, today announced that RLC’s Santa Maria, California Base Operations has received PXP’s California Offshore Safety Excellence Award for 2010. This award, which was announced at the 6th Annual PXP Vendor and Contractor Safety Conference, recognizes vendors and contractors who have met the highest levels of safety in their respective divisions.
RLC’s Santa Maria base received the PXP Safety Excellence award based on its outstanding performance during day to day operations resulting in no lost-time accidents or incidents throughout the 2010 calendar year.
“We are honored to be recognized by a respected national oil and gas leader like PXP for our deep dedication to safety and to providing superior performance every day,” said Larry Adams, Chief Operating Officer of RLC.
RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, is committed to being the industry’s most efficient and customer-focused company. Serving high-performance energy services providers and oil and gas producers, RLC’s fleet of offshore-equipped helicopters transport personnel and equipment to offshore production platforms and drilling rigs with the highest levels of efficiency, safety and service. By going above and beyond every time, RLC helps its customers move their businesses forward. For more information, visit http://www.rlcllc.net .
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion