RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, today announced that RLC's Santa Maria, California Base Operations has received PXP's California Offshore Safety Excellence Award for 2010. This award, which was announced at the 6th Annual PXP Vendor and Contractor Safety Conference, recognizes vendors and contractors who have met the highest levels of safety in their respective divisions.
RLC's Santa Maria base received the PXP Safety Excellence award based on its outstanding performance during day to day operations resulting in no lost-time accidents or incidents throughout the 2010 calendar year.
"We are honored to be recognized by a respected national oil and gas leader like PXP for our deep dedication to safety and to providing superior performance every day," said Larry Adams, Chief Operating Officer of RLC.
RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, is committed to being the industry's most efficient and customer-focused company. Serving high-performance energy services providers and oil and gas producers, RLC's fleet of offshore-equipped helicopters transport personnel and equipment to offshore production platforms and drilling rigs with the highest levels of efficiency, safety and service. By going above and beyond every time, RLC helps its customers move their businesses forward. For more information, visit http://www.rlcllc.net .
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69