Sloane Helicopters is delighted to be exhibiting at the largest European helicopter show, Helitech 2011, Duxford, from Tuesday 27th to Thursday 29th September 2011.
In our capacity as the UK and Ireland distributor and Customer Service Centre for Agusta and Robinson helicopters, we will be presenting a range of aviation products and services including the latest variant of the Agusta 109 series, the A109SP GrandNew, and the long awaited, Robinson turbine helicopter, the R66.
We would be extremely pleased to welcome you to Chalet 1 and Stand 1513, any time during the show, where you will be able to view the aircraft on static display. You will also be provided with up to date news on Sloane Helicopters' activities.
Also available will be details of our Flight Navigation Procedures Trainer II. This state of the art simulator is designed as a non-motion training tool for Instrument Rating courses, as well as providing instrument and visual training support towards the completion of the Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License and Night Rating Qualification.
For more information on the event go to http://www.helitechevents.com/
Please see the attached visitor leaflet, which details how you can register for entry to Helitech 2011 at no cost. In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any additional details on +44 (0)1604 790595 or[email protected]
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- Royal Air Force VIP flight reduced to one AW109E
- Mexico orders six GrandNew for Presidential flight
- AgustaWestland to Exhibit at EHS
- Australia – Linfox receives sixth new AgustaWestland helicopter in 13 years
- Summit Air Ambulance rolling after successful first year
- 29-Mar-13 AgustaWestland A109LUH Kruger, South Africa (5F)
- UK – Hayward & Green launch A109 component support programme
- Helidecks releases cockpit guide/checklist iPad apps for AW109 and R44
- Helicopter crash – central London UK
- 16-Jan-13 G-CRST AgustaWestland AW109E Vauxhall, UK (2F)
- 15-Dec-12 07 AgustaWestland AW109E Okoroba, Nigeria (6F)
- 30-Sep-12 N144CF AgustaWestland AW109E Eastland, US-Texas
- RSG completes certification of AW109 secondary digital altimeter
- 17-Sep-12 N901EM AgustaWestland AW109E US-Maine
- 10-Aug-12 G-MEDX AgustaWestland AW109E Corby, UK
- FB Heliservices wins two year Albanian training contract
- 28-Jul-12 XA-UQH AgustaWestland AW109SP Cerro Alpino, Mexico (3F)
- 17-Jul-12 N716AM Agusta A109A Niihau, US-Hawaii
- The Air Ambulance Service joins in Olympic Torch festivities