Join us for the 8th Annual Bragg Creek Benefit Dinner & Auction for STARS on Saturday, October 15, 2011. The evening will include a three-course roast beef dinner catered by locally-owned The Steak Pit Restaurant and a chance to bid on a wide array of live and silent auction items.
Tickets are $75 each or $600 for a table of eight.
To purchase tickets or to donate an item for the silent and live auctions please contact Wanda Freeborn at 403-516-3569 or [email protected]
When: Saturday, October 15, 2011
What: 8th Annual Bragg Creek Benefit Dinner & Auction for STARS
Where: Bragg Creek Centre, 23 White Avenue, Bragg Creek, AB
Why: To support the STARS mission of providing a safe, rapid, highly specialized emergency medical transport system for critically ill and injured patients.
The Shock Trauma Air Rescue Society (STARS) is a charitable non-profit organization that has responded to more than 21,000 emergencies since it began in 1985. STARS provides service 24 hours a day, seven days a week from bases in Calgary, Edmonton and Grande Prairie. STARS unique model of community, corporate and government support allows the organization to continue innovating excellence in patient care.
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- Neighbours complain at temporary EMS helipad
- Sky Shuttle Helicopters’ First All-Female Crew
- Ornge Sells Two Surplus AW139s
- Former Ornge directors say they didn’t know about CEO’s extra fees
- UK – Dyson adds second AW139 to corporate fleet
- Dart launches lightweight interior ceiling panels for AW139
- UTair becomes first Russian AW139 operator
- RSG Delivers Universal Gimbal Mount Design for AW139
- Japanese STC for AW139 firefighting belly tank system
- Weststar signs for six AW139 and two AW189 at LIMA 2013
- Ornge investigation may take another year, says OPP
- New AW139 Simulator Obtains ENAC Certification to Level D
- Spectro are approved suppliers for debris and oil analysis services for AW139 operators
- New Ontario hospital helipad to improve patient care
- Honeywell receives FAA STC for AW139 Zing HUMS
- Saudi Medevac to Be Equipped with AW139
- Waypoint Leasing signs for GrandNew, AW139, AW169 and AW189