Police Aviation Services has been successful in renewing its Police Air Wing engineering contract with the Ministry of Interior in Kuwait, which it has held for the last 5 years.
The contract involves the management of over 20 staff providing a full range of maintenance, logistics and technical services in support of two EC 135 and two AS 365 Dauphins on a round-the-clock basis out of Kuwait City.
Managing Director, Henk Schaeken said â€œWe have been able to achieve exemplary aircraft availability for the Kuwait Police over the last contract term and we are very pleased to retain this business and build on the existing work we are doing out in the regionâ€.
PAS which provides extensive support to the UK police is also supporting several aircraft modification programmes in the Gulf and is also involved in a number of other managed engineering manpower programmes.Â Â PAS is a sister company to air ambulance operator Medical Aviation Services and is part of the Specialist Aviation Services Group.Â For more information visit: www.specialist-aviation.com
- Coptersafety orders five new Full Flight Simulators
- Pratt and Whitney Canada congratulates Airbus on 20 years of EC135
- FlightSafety to offer NVG training on simulators
- UK military picks Safran Turbomeca engines for EC135 training fleet
- EASA STC for Thommen searchlight on Airbus H135 imminent
- Metro Aviation completes first two H135s in USA
- CAE confirms sale and details of seven FTDs for UK
- Wales Air Ambulance to add fourth EC135
- Carabineros de Chile to receive H135
- Wales Air Ambulance moves into new HQ
- Singing River and Ochsner bring EMS EC135 to Gulf Coast
- DRF changes supplier for H135 EMS interiors
- BHS Helicopterservice partners with jet operator DC Aviation
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Airbus starts new MSN series for H135 helicopters
- Airbus wins UK training contract with 29 H135s and 3 H145s
- Airbus highlights EMS capabilities at HeliRussia 2016
- Russian production of H135s to start in 2017
- Babcock confirm Wales Air Ambulance to start night flying
- Wales Air Ambulance – night flights or specialist pediatric EC135?