Police Aviation Services has been successful in renewing its Police Air Wing engineering contract with the Ministry of Interior in Kuwait, which it has held for the last 5 years.
The contract involves the management of over 20 staff providing a full range of maintenance, logistics and technical services in support of two EC 135 and two AS 365 Dauphins on a round-the-clock basis out of Kuwait City.
Managing Director, Henk Schaeken said “We have been able to achieve exemplary aircraft availability for the Kuwait Police over the last contract term and we are very pleased to retain this business and build on the existing work we are doing out in the region”.
PAS which provides extensive support to the UK police is also supporting several aircraft modification programmes in the Gulf and is also involved in a number of other managed engineering manpower programmes. PAS is a sister company to air ambulance operator Medical Aviation Services and is part of the Specialist Aviation Services Group. For more information visit: www.specialist-aviation.com
- Argentine Federal Police take delivery of new EC135 and EC145
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes AMGH as Launch Customer
- Helicopter Flight Training Center Welcomes CALSTAR as Co-Launch Customer for EC135 Simulator
- Wales Air Ambulance flies 19,000th mission
- Sweden – Northern Helicopters introduce EC135 type ratings
- Airbus Helicopters Japan delivers two EC135P2+ to Police units
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes AMGH as launch customer
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance to receive new EC135 in June
- Avpro ratifies sales at Heli Expo
- Metro Aviation becomes first to STC new Garmin GTN System for EC135 SP-IFR
- Med-Trans takes delivery of 25th EC135
- Police Scotland want to extend Bond contract after EC135 crash
- Spanish Traffic Dept orders four AS355NP and three EC135
- Bond responds to AAIB Special Bulletin on Glasgow EC135 crash
- Fuel starvation key to Glasgow EC135 investigation, says AAIB
- Germany – DRF Luftrettung flew 38,180 missions in 2013
- Clutha lawyers call for UK public enquiry into helicopter safety
- Entrol has certified two EC-135 FNPT II MCC simulators in Germany
- TVACAA become first UK air ambulance to carry portable blood analyser
- Glasgow EC135 crash: Admission of liability welcome ‘But more to be done’