Police Aviation Services has been successful in renewing its Police Air Wing engineering contract with the Ministry of Interior in Kuwait, which it has held for the last 5 years.
The contract involves the management of over 20 staff providing a full range of maintenance, logistics and technical services in support of two EC 135 and two AS 365 Dauphins on a round-the-clock basis out of Kuwait City.
Managing Director, Henk Schaeken said “We have been able to achieve exemplary aircraft availability for the Kuwait Police over the last contract term and we are very pleased to retain this business and build on the existing work we are doing out in the region”.
PAS which provides extensive support to the UK police is also supporting several aircraft modification programmes in the Gulf and is also involved in a number of other managed engineering manpower programmes. PAS is a sister company to air ambulance operator Medical Aviation Services and is part of the Specialist Aviation Services Group. For more information visit: www.specialist-aviation.com
- Airbus Helicopters launches Japan’s first helicopter full flight simulator
- Northwest MedStar to Open Base in Brewster, Washington
- Northwest MedStar takes to the air from Missoula base
- HIOWAA now carries blood on all flights
- Metro delivers last two of five EC135 aircraft to Mercy Life Line
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance flies 5,000th mission
- Beijing 999 Emergency Rescue Center orders an EC135
- INAER wins six helicopter French EMS contract
- EC135 Level D Full Motion Simulator arrives at Helicopter Flight Training Center
- ADAC take delivery of three new EC135P2+
- Nebraska – Midwest Medical Transport adds EC135 at Hastings
- Devon Air Ambulance awarded their own Air Operators Certificate
- Argentine Federal Police take delivery of new EC135 and EC145
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes AMGH as Launch Customer
- Helicopter Flight Training Center Welcomes CALSTAR as Co-Launch Customer for EC135 Simulator
- Wales Air Ambulance flies 19,000th mission
- Sweden – Northern Helicopters introduce EC135 type ratings
- Airbus Helicopters Japan delivers two EC135P2+ to Police units
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes AMGH as launch customer
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance to receive new EC135 in June