Police Aviation Services has been successful in renewing its Police Air Wing engineering contract with the Ministry of Interior in Kuwait, which it has held for the last 5 years.
The contract involves the management of over 20 staff providing a full range of maintenance, logistics and technical services in support of two EC 135 and two AS 365 Dauphins on a round-the-clock basis out of Kuwait City.
Managing Director, Henk Schaeken said â€œWe have been able to achieve exemplary aircraft availability for the Kuwait Police over the last contract term and we are very pleased to retain this business and build on the existing work we are doing out in the regionâ€.
PAS which provides extensive support to the UK police is also supporting several aircraft modification programmes in the Gulf and is also involved in a number of other managed engineering manpower programmes.Â Â PAS is a sister company to air ambulance operator Medical Aviation Services and is part of the Specialist Aviation Services Group.Â For more information visit: www.specialist-aviation.com
- MidAtlantic MedEvac adds third EC135
- REACH to open new California base at Alpine
- UK – HIOWAA reaches 6000 missions
- Army Air Corps Lynx/Dauphin pilot joins Devon Air Ambulance
- Great Western Air Ambulance – where a pint is beer, not blood
- HTM takes delivery of first H135 in wind farm support
- Australia accepts first EC135 for HATS training program
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot retires after 23 years and over 7,000 missions
- FAA certifies Latituide IONode FDM system for EC135
- Nova Systems joins with Starspeed on EC135 ops
- Lower Saxony Police to receive two EC135P2e, replacing 365C Dauphins
- Erlanger Life Force to add another H135
- Indonesia – Lion Group to receive Airbus EC135P2e
- New Wales Air Ambulance HQ under construction in Llanelli
- Devon Air Ambulance Trust wins business award
- Airbus reveals H135 Bluecopter technology demonstrator
- Life saving Thames Valley Air Ambulance win Pride of Bucks award
- Wales Air Ambulance launches £500K hangar fundraising push
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance opens upgraded base and training facility
- Why Ontario Provincial Police is Centralizing Helicopter Maintenance