Police Aviation Services has been successful in renewing its Police Air Wing engineering contract with the Ministry of Interior in Kuwait, which it has held for the last 5 years.
The contract involves the management of over 20 staff providing a full range of maintenance, logistics and technical services in support of two EC 135 and two AS 365 Dauphins on a round-the-clock basis out of Kuwait City.
Managing Director, Henk Schaeken said â€œWe have been able to achieve exemplary aircraft availability for the Kuwait Police over the last contract term and we are very pleased to retain this business and build on the existing work we are doing out in the regionâ€.
PAS which provides extensive support to the UK police is also supporting several aircraft modification programmes in the Gulf and is also involved in a number of other managed engineering manpower programmes.Â Â PAS is a sister company to air ambulance operator Medical Aviation Services and is part of the Specialist Aviation Services Group.Â For more information visit: www.specialist-aviation.com
- Dyfed-Powys Police helicopter to stay in the sky
- Boeing to Train Australian Army and Navy Helicopter Pilots for Next 25 Years
- Bond chooses Britannia 2000 CAMC for NPAS EC135s
- Western Power Distribution Selects EC135P2e
- Aiut Alpin Dolomites receives first EC135 T3/P3
- Metro delivers its 200th EC135 completion
- Head-on collision is 20,000th mission for Wales Air Ambulance
- New training system for ADF helicopter crews
- Airbus Helicopters’ EC135 T3/P3 Receives EASA Certification
- Great Western Air Ambulance upgrades to EC135
- Airbus to move helicopter production from Germany to France?
- Airbus Helicopters delivers China’s first fully-equipped air ambulance
- CarteNav to provide intuitive AIMS mission system software for UK National Police Air Service
- Wales Air Ambulance gets Government commitment for doctors on all flights
- PDG Helicopters wins combined British/Irish lighthouse support contract
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance to upgrade to night-capable EC135T3
- East Anglian Air Ambulance supports British Medical Journal research
- JSSI covers Blackcomb Aviation EC135T2e Engines
- Metro Aviation closer to HeliSAS STC for EC135
- Metro Aviation Delivers EC135 to Life Air Rescue