Police Aviation Services has been successful in renewing its Police Air Wing engineering contract with the Ministry of Interior in Kuwait, which it has held for the last 5 years.
The contract involves the management of over 20 staff providing a full range of maintenance, logistics and technical services in support of two EC 135 and two AS 365 Dauphins on a round-the-clock basis out of Kuwait City.
Managing Director, Henk Schaeken said “We have been able to achieve exemplary aircraft availability for the Kuwait Police over the last contract term and we are very pleased to retain this business and build on the existing work we are doing out in the region”.
PAS which provides extensive support to the UK police is also supporting several aircraft modification programmes in the Gulf and is also involved in a number of other managed engineering manpower programmes. PAS is a sister company to air ambulance operator Medical Aviation Services and is part of the Specialist Aviation Services Group. For more information visit: www.specialist-aviation.com
- Glasgow EC135 death toll rises to nine
- St Marys of Michigan FlightCare upgrades from BK117 to EC135P2e
- 29-Nov-13 G-SPAO Eurocopter EC135 Glasgow, UK (9F)
- Blackcomb Aviation sign for two Eurocopter EC135s
- 09-Nov-13 N911KB Eurocopter EC135P1 Shreveport, US-Louisiana
- Eurocopter Canada demonstrates the EC135 at the HAC
- INAER France wins EMS contract with five EC135s
- Wales Air Ambulance installs BabyPod portable incubators in its EC135s
- Midlands Air Ambulance orders night-capable EC135T2e
- Benefis Mercy Flight upgrades from AS350 to EC135
- Healthnet Purchases Two New Helicopters
- Simulators arrive at Metro Aviation
- Croatian Police receive first Eurocopter EC135
- Four new EMS EC135s on the way to California, Nebraska and Florida
- Bond Air Services begins new air ambulance service in Merseyside
- Metro Aviation adds Vidant Medical Transport in November
- American Eurocopter to show industry leading models at AMTC
- American Eurocopter showcases EC135 at IACP 2013
- UK – Durham Tees Valley Airport invests in new police hangar
- New lit helipad opens at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital