Component Control announced that StockMarket.aero, the company’s free, online aviation parts marketplace, has achieved a record 37 million qualified line items of available inventory and capabilities from its 2,300+ customers and aircraft parts vendors. This achievement is a record for StockMarket.aero and it also surpasses the stock listings of similar industry services that charge for listings. Since its market launch in 2006, StockMarket.aero participation has grown to include 27,000+ subscribers to be the world’s largest open marketplace for aircraft spares used by over 1,025 airlines, parts vendors and over 70 military bases.
“There are three significant factors that set our service apart from others in the industry: StockMarket.aero is free, an open community, and we adhere to product integrity,” said Jason Cordoba, StockMarket.aero Director, Component Control. “As an open marketplace, both Quantum MRO and Logistics (Quantum) and non-Quantum users have access to free and comprehensive search capabilities, and anyone can post a free broadcast message that will go out to over 27,000 people for selected categories of Parts for Sale, Parts Wanted or General Announcements to the public aviation community. And our data is reliable, more than any other listing service, because we have measures in place that promote "Data Integrity" such as labeling inventory offered by distributors or brokers as a “capability” to set expectations for both the buyer and the broker. With a clean marketplace, StockMarket.aero is the first place buyers go to when they have an AOG or any need to source parts in stock. It is not about quantity, it is about providing quality to our industry.”
“StockMarket.aero also provides better information such as vendor contact data and stock line serial numbers, time/life data, product photos and product documentation to simplify the buying decision,” added Cordoba. StockMarket.aero subscribers who have Quantum can source parts, collect vendor and part data, bring the data into Quantum ERP, and send out free RFQ's, all with one click of the mouse. Quantum automatically extends the StockMarket.aero transaction information and data management capabilities into accounting, customer and vendor directories, and more, using a secure central database.
Over 800 Quantum ERP vendors update inventory in real time to StockMarket.aero, and on a daily basis, 1 million plus stock lines are refreshed, and subscribers conduct over 260,000 searches for aircraft parts.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution/redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components