Component Control announced that StockMarket.aero, the company’s free, online aviation parts marketplace, has achieved a record 37 million qualified line items of available inventory and capabilities from its 2,300+ customers and aircraft parts vendors. This achievement is a record for StockMarket.aero and it also surpasses the stock listings of similar industry services that charge for listings. Since its market launch in 2006, StockMarket.aero participation has grown to include 27,000+ subscribers to be the world’s largest open marketplace for aircraft spares used by over 1,025 airlines, parts vendors and over 70 military bases.
“There are three significant factors that set our service apart from others in the industry: StockMarket.aero is free, an open community, and we adhere to product integrity,” said Jason Cordoba, StockMarket.aero Director, Component Control. “As an open marketplace, both Quantum MRO and Logistics (Quantum) and non-Quantum users have access to free and comprehensive search capabilities, and anyone can post a free broadcast message that will go out to over 27,000 people for selected categories of Parts for Sale, Parts Wanted or General Announcements to the public aviation community. And our data is reliable, more than any other listing service, because we have measures in place that promote "Data Integrity" such as labeling inventory offered by distributors or brokers as a “capability” to set expectations for both the buyer and the broker. With a clean marketplace, StockMarket.aero is the first place buyers go to when they have an AOG or any need to source parts in stock. It is not about quantity, it is about providing quality to our industry.”
“StockMarket.aero also provides better information such as vendor contact data and stock line serial numbers, time/life data, product photos and product documentation to simplify the buying decision,” added Cordoba. StockMarket.aero subscribers who have Quantum can source parts, collect vendor and part data, bring the data into Quantum ERP, and send out free RFQ's, all with one click of the mouse. Quantum automatically extends the StockMarket.aero transaction information and data management capabilities into accounting, customer and vendor directories, and more, using a secure central database.
Over 800 Quantum ERP vendors update inventory in real time to StockMarket.aero, and on a daily basis, 1 million plus stock lines are refreshed, and subscribers conduct over 260,000 searches for aircraft parts.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution/redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole