HeliHub.com is having increasing success with its â€œGalleryâ€ feature, recording over 8,000 images in its main Gallery, and around 190 photographers have joined as members of the Gallery.
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the early success is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
- Civil Helicopter MRO Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Star Care introduces new helicopter
- UK – Midlands Air Ambulance Launches New Volunteering Drive
- STARS and Snoman partner to reduce risks
- Seeking Nominations for HAI Board of Directors
- Russian Helicopters launches flight testing on Mi-171A2
- USMC awards Rolls-Royce v-22 engine services contract
- The destiny of the helicopter made by a Vietnamese farmer
- Air BP strengthens Scottish network with new location at Glasgow Airport
- Prestigious awards for two Vector Aerospace employees
- Carson Helicopters official admits to defrauding feds
- Drone entrepreneurs face “colossal mess” under planned FAA law
- Former Finmeccanica CEO To Sue Whistleblower In Indian VVIP Helicopter Scandal Following Acquittal
- First female Korean American AH-64 Apache helicopter pilot
- ARA Flugrettung represented in the International Commission for Alpine Rescue
- Operational Suitability Data
- EASA is ready play its role in ATM
- EHS Announces New Location
- Kaman extends Bell rotor blade contract
- CybAero receives positive preliminary decision from ISP for exports to China