HeliHub.com is having increasing success with its â€œGalleryâ€ feature, recording over 8,000 images in its main Gallery, and around 190 photographers have joined as members of the Gallery.
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the early success is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
- Founder of Memorial Hermann LifeFlight in Houston dies aged 86
- Russia to fulfil contract for Mi-17V5 delivery to India by year-end
- Russian Helicopters to sign contracts with India’s Army, Navy and Home Affairs Ministry
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight Opens Base in West Tennessee
- 24-hour medical helicopter facility built at Greenbrier Valley Airport
- Air Evac officials speak at Quota meeting
- Colombia looking into helipad near Lost City site
- Med-Trans Begins Air Medical Service in McAlester, Oklahoma
- Bristow Helicopters Australia Implements ATMS from AQT Solutions
- Airbus present Tiger to Polish military
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance now routinely carries blood
- Queensland Government seeks Air Charter Services proposals
- Bell congratulates Fuji Heavy Industries on Japanese UH-X Contract Award
- Mexican operator Servicios Aereos Across adds Bell 429
- Maverick Helicopters Invests Nearly $2 Million in Ground Transportation
- FAA Selects New Unmanned Aircraft Executives
- FAA Releases Updated Model Aircraft Guidance
- Cadorath Engineering becomes Canada’s latest Design Approval Organization
- Bond Offshore Helicopters picks Heli-One to overhaul H225
- Airbus Helicopters H175 reaches 1,000 flight hours with NHV