HeliHub.com is having increasing success with its â€œGalleryâ€ feature, recording over 8,000 images in its main Gallery, and around 190 photographers have joined as members of the Gallery.
The Flickr gallery provides users of HeliHub.com the opportunity to upload their own photos, and the early success is demonstrating just how valuable this will become over time. HeliHub.com plans to utilise this gallery to provide imagery on the website itself to help the photographers promote their work free of charge. We look forward to many other photographers joining.
The HeliHub.com Gallery can be found here. Users wishing to upload photos should join Flickr.com (for free!) and then join the group before being able to add photos to the group.
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010. The HeliHub.com team maintain and build the various sections of the site, and a number of new features of the site are planned for launch over the coming months.
8,000th image filed in HeliHub.com gallery
- CHC’s AW139 Fleet Leader Passes 10,000 Flight Hours Milestone
- AgustaWestland “Service Excellence” Project Delivers Improved Customer Service
- Specialist Aviation Services to be Appointed AW169 Authorized Service Centre in UK
- AgustaWestland Skyflight Mission Planning System ‘Goes App’
- AgustaWestland Philadelphia adds past Governor of Pennsylvania to Board
- AgustaWestland Launches My Order E-Commerce Service
- AgustaWestland Launches New Online Training Section On Leonardo Customer Portal
- AW189 Certification Validated by the FAA
- Lockheed Martin and Burns Engineering focus on improving pilot vision
- HFI Online Silent Auction Ends Thursday at 4:00 pm EST
- Aerolite Receives EASA STC for EC145 T2 EMS Interior
- Mexican Air Force signs for 15 Bell 407GXs
- Vector Aerospace Captures Growing Market for AS350 12-Year Inspections
- Precision Aviation Group Obtains Part 145 CASA & EASA Approval in Australia
- Japan Coast Guard receives EC225 for SAR and law enforcement missions
- Whirly Girls Announces Guidance Aviation IR Scholarship for 2016
- EASA approves VIH Aerospace EC135 bubble window
- Sweden – Northern Helicopters drops Cabri in favour of R44
- Vector Aerospace Joins Greenwich Aerogroup Dealer Network For LiveAero
- Greenwich Aerogroup To Demo Safe Triage System At Heli-Expo