The Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (PAMA) is pleased to announce their National Aviation Maintenance Symposium will be held in the Ann Arbor Michigan area at Eastern Michigan University on January 19th and 20th, 2012! The National Aviation Maintenance Symposium will feature exhibitors, speakers and presenters for aviation maintenance professionals. The Symposium will provide the opportunity for professional development, educational training and networking for managers and those who are pursuing a management career path.
This two day event will be held in conjunction with the Great Lakes Aviation Conference on Jan 20th and 21st.
Dale Forton, President of PAMA,commented on the upcoming Symposium:
â€œI am excited about this yearâ€™s venue and to provide a symposium directed for all facets of the Aviation Maintenance Professionals. PAMA is looking forward to offering a cost effective and highly educational event for our Members as well as the entire aviation maintenance community.”
The Symposium and the Conference will provide an opportunity for Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate holders to renew their Inspection Authorization (IA) over three days.
Mr. Forton also highlighted the diverse educational opportunities available at the event:
â€œThroughout the two day Symposium, numerous training sessions will be held to update
AMT’s on current events affecting the industry.”
Additional information and online registration is available at:Â www.GreatLakesAviationConference.com/pama
There are several exhibitor openings and sponsorships available. Contact and exhibitor registrations are also available on the website.
About PAMA: The purpose of PAMA, the Professional Aviation Maintenance Association, is to promote a high degree of professionalism among aviation maintenance personnel, while improving methods, skills, learning, and achievement in the field of aviation maintenance. In addition to conducting national, state and local meetings and seminars, PAMAâ€™s ongoing activities include fostering communications, recognizing excellence and collaborating with governmental and other organizations to enhance the safety and stature of the maintenance profession. For more information, visit PAMA online at pama.org.
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON
- GVH selected to design hoist light for Boeing
- Metro delivers H125 to Broward County
- Safran Appoints Executive Vice-President of Engineering
- Boeing awarded $18M contract for MH-47G Block 11 Part Procurement
- Russian Helicopters transfers repaired Mi-17s to Laos
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx to NYC Department of Environmental Protection Police