The Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (PAMA) is pleased to announce their National Aviation Maintenance Symposium will be held in the Ann Arbor Michigan area at Eastern Michigan University on January 19th and 20th, 2012! The National Aviation Maintenance Symposium will feature exhibitors, speakers and presenters for aviation maintenance professionals. The Symposium will provide the opportunity for professional development, educational training and networking for managers and those who are pursuing a management career path.
This two day event will be held in conjunction with the Great Lakes Aviation Conference on Jan 20th and 21st.
Dale Forton, President of PAMA,commented on the upcoming Symposium:
â€œI am excited about this yearâ€™s venue and to provide a symposium directed for all facets of the Aviation Maintenance Professionals. PAMA is looking forward to offering a cost effective and highly educational event for our Members as well as the entire aviation maintenance community.”
The Symposium and the Conference will provide an opportunity for Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate holders to renew their Inspection Authorization (IA) over three days.
Mr. Forton also highlighted the diverse educational opportunities available at the event:
â€œThroughout the two day Symposium, numerous training sessions will be held to update
AMT’s on current events affecting the industry.”
Additional information and online registration is available at:Â www.GreatLakesAviationConference.com/pama
There are several exhibitor openings and sponsorships available. Contact and exhibitor registrations are also available on the website.
About PAMA: The purpose of PAMA, the Professional Aviation Maintenance Association, is to promote a high degree of professionalism among aviation maintenance personnel, while improving methods, skills, learning, and achievement in the field of aviation maintenance. In addition to conducting national, state and local meetings and seminars, PAMAâ€™s ongoing activities include fostering communications, recognizing excellence and collaborating with governmental and other organizations to enhance the safety and stature of the maintenance profession. For more information, visit PAMA online at pama.org.
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication
- Milestone Aviation Group Supports Indian Heligo’s Growth
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017