The Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (PAMA) is pleased to announce their National Aviation Maintenance Symposium will be held in the Ann Arbor Michigan area at Eastern Michigan University on January 19th and 20th, 2012! The National Aviation Maintenance Symposium will feature exhibitors, speakers and presenters for aviation maintenance professionals. The Symposium will provide the opportunity for professional development, educational training and networking for managers and those who are pursuing a management career path.
This two day event will be held in conjunction with the Great Lakes Aviation Conference on Jan 20th and 21st.
Dale Forton, President of PAMA,commented on the upcoming Symposium:
â€œI am excited about this yearâ€™s venue and to provide a symposium directed for all facets of the Aviation Maintenance Professionals. PAMA is looking forward to offering a cost effective and highly educational event for our Members as well as the entire aviation maintenance community.”
The Symposium and the Conference will provide an opportunity for Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate holders to renew their Inspection Authorization (IA) over three days.
Mr. Forton also highlighted the diverse educational opportunities available at the event:
â€œThroughout the two day Symposium, numerous training sessions will be held to update
AMT’s on current events affecting the industry.”
Additional information and online registration is available at:Â www.GreatLakesAviationConference.com/pama
There are several exhibitor openings and sponsorships available. Contact and exhibitor registrations are also available on the website.
About PAMA: The purpose of PAMA, the Professional Aviation Maintenance Association, is to promote a high degree of professionalism among aviation maintenance personnel, while improving methods, skills, learning, and achievement in the field of aviation maintenance. In addition to conducting national, state and local meetings and seminars, PAMAâ€™s ongoing activities include fostering communications, recognizing excellence and collaborating with governmental and other organizations to enhance the safety and stature of the maintenance profession. For more information, visit PAMA online at pama.org.
- Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia established as key regional industry event
- Era Group Announces Q1 2017 Earnings Release Call
- HeliRussia 2017, visitors’ registration for business program is open
- Onboard Systems Cargo Hook Kits Receive EASA Certification
- Delta partners with Blade for Manhattan-JFK transfers
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- Frasca International Sells Airbus H125 Helicopter Flight Simulator
- Safran signs first customer support contract in South Korea
- Airbus Helicopters Congratulates Bangkok Helicopter Services for Ten Years of EMS Operations
- Mi-35M Induction to Nigerian Air Force
- AHS supports Uber vision of electric VTOL
- CHC Wins Contract with Providence Resources PLC
- Great North Air Ambulance Service doctor wins award for blood work
- Russian Helicopters has made its first Mi-171E
- Air BP appointments new Global General Aviation Sales and Marketing Manager
- East Anglian Air Ambulance appoints new Board of Trustees member
- H145 is best in class for hoist operations
- Uganda Wildlife Authority Has Budget for One Helicopter and One Fixed Wing
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Board Member
- New Air Ambulance Helicopter Arrives for South Wales