The Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (PAMA) is pleased to announce their National Aviation Maintenance Symposium will be held in the Ann Arbor Michigan area at Eastern Michigan University on January 19th and 20th, 2012! The National Aviation Maintenance Symposium will feature exhibitors, speakers and presenters for aviation maintenance professionals. The Symposium will provide the opportunity for professional development, educational training and networking for managers and those who are pursuing a management career path.
This two day event will be held in conjunction with the Great Lakes Aviation Conference on Jan 20th and 21st.
Dale Forton, President of PAMA,commented on the upcoming Symposium:
â€œI am excited about this yearâ€™s venue and to provide a symposium directed for all facets of the Aviation Maintenance Professionals. PAMA is looking forward to offering a cost effective and highly educational event for our Members as well as the entire aviation maintenance community.”
The Symposium and the Conference will provide an opportunity for Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate holders to renew their Inspection Authorization (IA) over three days.
Mr. Forton also highlighted the diverse educational opportunities available at the event:
â€œThroughout the two day Symposium, numerous training sessions will be held to update
AMT’s on current events affecting the industry.”
Additional information and online registration is available at:Â www.GreatLakesAviationConference.com/pama
There are several exhibitor openings and sponsorships available. Contact and exhibitor registrations are also available on the website.
About PAMA: The purpose of PAMA, the Professional Aviation Maintenance Association, is to promote a high degree of professionalism among aviation maintenance personnel, while improving methods, skills, learning, and achievement in the field of aviation maintenance. In addition to conducting national, state and local meetings and seminars, PAMAâ€™s ongoing activities include fostering communications, recognizing excellence and collaborating with governmental and other organizations to enhance the safety and stature of the maintenance profession. For more information, visit PAMA online at pama.org.
- Garmin® introduces the G3000H integrated flight deck
- HeliRussia 2018 Update
- Collier County FL to buy new helicopter
- Norwegian operator Heli-Team celebrates 30 years
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province