The Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (PAMA) is pleased to announce their National Aviation Maintenance Symposium will be held in the Ann Arbor Michigan area at Eastern Michigan University on January 19th and 20th, 2012! The National Aviation Maintenance Symposium will feature exhibitors, speakers and presenters for aviation maintenance professionals. The Symposium will provide the opportunity for professional development, educational training and networking for managers and those who are pursuing a management career path.
This two day event will be held in conjunction with the Great Lakes Aviation Conference on Jan 20th and 21st.
Dale Forton, President of PAMA,commented on the upcoming Symposium:
“I am excited about this year’s venue and to provide a symposium directed for all facets of the Aviation Maintenance Professionals. PAMA is looking forward to offering a cost effective and highly educational event for our Members as well as the entire aviation maintenance community."
The Symposium and the Conference will provide an opportunity for Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate holders to renew their Inspection Authorization (IA) over three days.
Mr. Forton also highlighted the diverse educational opportunities available at the event:
“Throughout the two day Symposium, numerous training sessions will be held to update
AMT's on current events affecting the industry."
Additional information and online registration is available at: www.GreatLakesAviationConference.com/pama
There are several exhibitor openings and sponsorships available. Contact and exhibitor registrations are also available on the website.
About PAMA: The purpose of PAMA, the Professional Aviation Maintenance Association, is to promote a high degree of professionalism among aviation maintenance personnel, while improving methods, skills, learning, and achievement in the field of aviation maintenance. In addition to conducting national, state and local meetings and seminars, PAMA’s ongoing activities include fostering communications, recognizing excellence and collaborating with governmental and other organizations to enhance the safety and stature of the maintenance profession. For more information, visit PAMA online at pama.org.
- Women in Corporate Aviation Scholarships announced for 2013
- Eurocopter and SDV – a joint commitment to reducing CO2 emissions
- Bell announces foreign approval of seven Aeronautical Accessories products
- An inside look at Milestone and the first ever helicopter export credit bond
- NHI celebrates first deployment of an Italian NH90
- Nominate Now for HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards
- Erickson Air-Crane extends contract with Fluor
- Life Link III signs for six AW119Kx plus six options
- Era signs for 10 more AW189s plus options
- FAA issues Advisory Circular on Reporting Wildlife Aircraft Strikes
- New E-HOTS support partnership consortium
- VNH South recognised for flight hour milestone as more EC225s arrive
- Heli-One secures multi-million-dollar PBH contract with NHV
- Eurocopter and Ramco partner for cloud-based helicopter maintenance software
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350
- NRC continues to search for low lead aviation fuel alternatives
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90