AAR Corp announced today that it has amended its senior, unsecured credit agreement. The amendment increases the initial limit under the facility from $400 million to $580 million, and can be increased to $680 million under certain circumstances. All pricing terms under the agreement were left unchanged and certain covenants under the facility were modified to provide the Company greater flexibility.
"The amended agreement positions the Company to invest and further capitalize on growth opportunities in the markets we serve," said Rick Poulton, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for AAR CORP. "We are very pleased that our bank team has stepped up with such a strong vote of confidence in the Company through this up-sizing and has provided us with significant financial flexibility over the remaining four-and-a-half year term of the agreement."
AAR is a leading provider of products and value-added services to the worldwide aerospace and government and defense industries. With facilities and sales locations around the world, AAR uses its close-to-the-customer business model to serve customers through four operating segments: Aviation Supply Chain; Government and Defense Services; Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul; and Structures and Systems. More information can be found at www.aarcorp.com.
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350
- NRC continues to search for low lead aviation fuel alternatives
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90
- Selex ES HF communication systems get onboard V-22
- AW189 enters full scale production
- Astronics extends supply agreement with Rockwell Collins
- AAR Signs Partnering Agreement with Boeing to Support Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Ka-52 makes successful demonstration flight at Le Bourget
- Turbomeca extends certification of COHC as a Certified Maintenance Center
- Metro Aviation hosts first Turbomeca training class
- Arizona and Helicopter Industry to be Represented by John Stonecipher of Guidance Aviation
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service