DART Helicopter Services (DHS) is pleased to announces that DART Aerospace Ltd. (DAS) have received FAA approval of the following New Maintenance Kits for the AgustaWestland AW139 / AB139 Cargo Door Fwd Opening, Maintenance Step, Floor Protector Kit and Engine Wash Kit. Transport Canada and EASA approvals are pending.
Cargo Door Fwd Opening Kit
The DAS Cargo Door Fed Opening Kit provides improved safety by converting the existing upward opening cargo bay door to a forward opening configuration. The kit includes two sturdy CNC machined hinges, an additional latch and a gas spring that assists in opening and closing and ensures that when opened the door will not inadvertently close. This kit may be installed on either or both the LH and RH cargo bay doors.
The new DAS Maintenance Step Kit provides a secure work platform that is ideally located on the left and/or right side of the aircraft roof so that it can be used by the pilot and maintenance personnel to perform inspections on the main rotor and transmission. The kit installs easily with bolts into existing plug locations (for blade fold and mooring provisions) at STA 5795.0 and 5128.3. Fabricated from sturdy CNC machined components, the Maintenance Steps feature a non-slip embossed relief pattern for added personnel safety and a machined design for additional durability.
Durable lightweight protection for the cargo compartment area honeycomb flooring. The Floor Protector panels are constructed of high density, impact resistant aerospace grade polycarbonate that will not warp or crack from extremes of heat or cold. The kit consists of three panels that are securely attached to the floor into existing nut plates.
Engine Wash Kit
The DAS Engine Wash Kit plumbs into the existing engine wash fittings, making the engine wash system easily accessible from the ground. Also available though DHS as a related product is Red Barn Machine’s Series 500 Compressor Wash System with Auxiliary Air Tank ideal to be used in conjunction with DAS Engine Wash Kit. This system will deliver was and rinse cycles within manufacturer specifications so you can be confident that critical engine components are being maintained safely, easily and with precision.
DART Aerospace Ltd. (DAS) is proudly marketed and distributed by: DART Helicopter Services (DHS)., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STC’d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DART’s global marketing network and sales channel. DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DART’S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 600 STC’s and manufacture over 1,200 products. With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide. For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Italian Police Takes Delivery of its Fifth AW139
- Cyprus coordinates AW139 operations
- ORNGE endangered helicopter pilots, federal probe says
- LCI delivers new AW139 to Thailand’s SFS Aviation
- New operator Atlantic Aviation starts offshore flights in Nigeria
- STARS officially unveils new AW139 at Calgary base
- 15-Oct-13 AgustaWestland AW139 Dubai, UAE (1F)
- KKR Invests in Weststar Aviation Services
- AgustaWestland delivers 600th AW139 with special paint scheme
- Gulf Helicopters’ AW139 fleet passes 40,000 hour milestone
- Avincis signs for one AW139 and two AW189s
- Gulf Helicopters appointed AW139 Authorized Training Centre in Qatar
- Italian VIP customers order three AW139s and a GrandNew
- AgustaWestland and Milestone agree historic multi-aircraft framework agreement
- Quality Aviation Instruments and Gulf Helicopters announce JV
- Ornge to refit AW139 interiors
- Qatar – Hamad Medical Corporation begins AW139 operations
- Curtiss-Wright MPFR on Display at Helitech International
- AgustaWestland confirm HeliHub.com story on Swedish SAR AW139s
- First SAR AW139 arrives in Sweden