DART Helicopter Services (DHS) is pleased to announces that DART Aerospace Ltd. (DAS) have received FAA approval of the following New Maintenance Kits for the AgustaWestland AW139 / AB139 Cargo Door Fwd Opening, Maintenance Step, Floor Protector Kit and Engine Wash Kit.Â Transport Canada and EASA approvals are pending.
Cargo Door Fwd Opening Kit
The DAS Cargo Door Fed Opening Kit provides improved safety by converting the existing upward opening cargo bay door to a forward opening configuration.Â The kit includes two sturdy CNC machined hinges, an additional latch and a gas spring that assists in opening and closing and ensures that when opened the door will not inadvertently close.Â This kit may be installed on either or both the LH and RH cargo bay doors.
The new DAS Maintenance Step Kit provides a secure work platform that is ideally located on the left and/or right side of the aircraft roof so that it can be used by the pilot and maintenance personnel to perform inspections on the main rotor and transmission. The kit installs easily with bolts into existing plug locations (for blade fold and mooring provisions) at STA 5795.0 and 5128.3. Fabricated from sturdy CNC machined components, the Maintenance Steps feature a non-slip embossed relief pattern for added personnel safety and a machined design for additional durability.
Durable lightweight protection for the cargo compartment area honeycomb flooring. The Floor Protector panels are constructed of high density, impact resistant aerospace grade polycarbonate that will not warp or crack from extremes of heat or cold. The kit consists of three panels that are securely attached to the floor into existing nut plates.
Engine Wash Kit
The DAS Engine Wash Kit plumbs into the existing engine wash fittings, making the engine wash system easily accessible from the ground.Â Also available though DHS as a related product is Red Barn Machineâ€™s Series 500 Compressor Wash System with Auxiliary Air Tank ideal to be used in conjunction with DAS Engine Wash Kit. This system will deliver was and rinse cycles within manufacturer specifications so you can be confident that critical engine components are being maintained safely, easily and with precision.
DART Aerospace Ltd. (DAS) is proudly marketed and distributed by:Â DART Helicopter Services (DHS)., 4650 North Avenue, Oceanside, CA 92056 (www.darthelicopterservices.com), is a privately held Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing Company whose primary focus is developing innovative STCâ€™d products and creating sales networks for aerospace manufacturers who are looking to benefit from DARTâ€™s global marketing network and sales channel.Â DART is the logical choice for rotary wing operators who are seeking a supplier with a comprehensive product line and superior customer support. DARTâ€™S subsidiary and affiliated companies own over 600 STCâ€™s and manufacture over 1,200 products.Â With its highly trained and knowledgeable North American and International sales team, DART distributes more than 3,500 aftermarket products to over 120 countries worldwide.Â For further information, please call our Customer Support Center at 1 (800) 556 4166 or 1 (613) 632 3336 or by e-mail at [email protected]
- Australian EMS operator renames – CareFlight becomes LifeFlight
- Leonardo celebrates delivery of 50th AW139 to Japan
- Second AW139 arrives for Croatian Police
- Waypoint places two new S-92s
- Bristow launches SAR AW139 in Nigeria
- Leonardo JV in Russia adjusted as Rosneft confirms order for another 20 AW189s
- Bell demonstrates 412EPI to Nepalese Army
- FAA certifies Vector ADS-B solution for AS332, AW139 and S76
- Able Aerospace Services joins Leonardo Helicopters service network
- HNZ reports on new offshore AW139 contract in New Zealand
- Shell Philippines extends HNZ AW139 contract by five years
- Honeywell signs up Australian Helicopters, Toll Group and SFS Aviation
- Leonardo adds AW169 and AW189 to Kaan Air distributor agreement in Turkey
- Leonardo exhibiting at Seafuture & Maritime Technologies event
- Pakistan picks AW139 for SAR
- Era marks 1000 SAR missions on Gulf of Mexico since 2010
- STARS Lottery Saskatchewan celebrates fifth anniversary
- LCI delivers first of four AW139 to Westpac in Australia
- CHC to cut fleet by 90 by mid July
- AgustaWestland sold $1.3 Billion worth of helicopters to Algeria