At this yearâ€™s Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC), Night Flight Concepts, the premier provider of comprehensive night vision solutions, is pleased to announce it will showcase innovative night vision goggle solutions that enhance pilot and crewmembers safety and performance in Emergency Medical Services to ensure mission success.
Night Flight Concepts delivers a wide range of products and services that help rotary and fixed wing EMS and SAR organizations address critical night vision goggle (NVG) requirements.Â As Adam Aldous, President of Night Flight Concepts noted, â€œOur cutting-edge night vision training products, training courses and maintenance services meet our customersâ€™ needs providing innovative, more effective and efficient ways to train, implement and maintain night vision competency. Ultimately this enhances our capacity to help our clients improve operations and achieve mission objectives.â€
Air Medical Crewmembers Train with NVIOTM Night Vision Goggle (NVG) CBT
Night Flight Concepts will feature NVIOTM Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Computer-Based Training (CBT),Â the innovative night vision training product that leverages advanced simulation and synthetic environments to provide a flexible, self-paced e-learning option for night vision training and maintenance support.Â In providing an effective, efficient and affordable new way to augment existing night vision programs, NVIO is used by organizations like REACH Air Medical Services to help optimize operations.
Vicky Spediacci, Director of Operations for REACH commented on NVIO: â€œWe have been extremely impressed with the entire NVIO computer-based training program for Night Vision Goggle training.â€Â Spediacci explains. â€œAt REACH, we feel that this training provides us with high-quality course content, ability for self-paced learning, along with unbelievable graphics. This computer-based training system allows for much more operational flexibility with our training program without sacrificing content. The course content clearly meets, and exceeds, all FAA regulatory requirements.â€
Maintain Aircraft Readiness & Compliance with the NVG Cockpit Lighting Conformity Kit
At AMTC, Night Flight Concepts will also showcase the only lightweight, portable solution available on the market today that delivers a means to effectively respond to the challenging requirement maintaining the Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (ICA) for aircraft cockpits modified for NVG lighting. The NVG Lighting Conformity Test Kit (LM-33-550) developed by Hoffman Engineering, offers a complete NVG lighting testing capability to help organizations simplify and standardize the testing process and meet regulatory and lighting compliance requirements. The LM-33-550 is uniquely designed to be a portable, intuitive and cost-effective testing solution to help organizations streamline and standardize lighting test procedures to achieve and maintain compliance with regulatory guidance in the ICA of the NVG Lighting Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). David Luke, VP of Maintenance Programs for Night Flight Concepts, stated â€œThe Hoffman Engineering NVG Lighting Conformity Test Kit (LM-33-550) is an essential piece of equipment to ensure the continued airworthiness of an NVIS equipped aircraft, the LM-33-550 truly is the torque wrench of the NVG lighting industry.â€
Drop by booth #614 at AMTC 2011 to learn more about Night Flight Concepts night vision solutions. For further information, please call 888-632-8764 or visit www.nightflightconcepts.com.
About Night Flight Concepts
Night Flight Concepts (NFC) is a comprehensive night vision technology (NVT) provider specializing in night vision goggle (NVG) pilot and crewmember flight training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG maintenance technician training, and night vision program support for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies worldwide.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service