Under the agreement, Ramco will deliver Series 5 M&E and MRO, Ramco’s Aviation Analytics®, ePublications®, Financials and eSignatures® as well as Ramco’s extensible tools known as EDK, ITK and PDK. CHI will utilize the Series 5 suite to manage all aspects of their operations including aircraft manufacturing, helicopter maintenance operations and MRO under their FAA Repair Station certificate, which serves customers from around the world.
“We are pleased to include CHI into the rapidly growing Aviation Series 5 family. Ramco’s entire Aviation Suite will allow CHI to create new global growth opportunities while reducing operating costs and improving overall performance,” said Jim Fitzgerald, President of Ramco Systems Global Aviation Solutions.
“Columbia Helicopters is looking forward to the efficiencies that will be brought about by implementing Ramco’s software suite. Ramco’s knowledge of our in-depth helicopter fleet and MRO business coupled with proven success for other Customers in our industry and meeting ITAR compliance made selecting Ramco a very good decision. We are confident that our business will benefit through this partnership,” said Michael Fahey, President and CEO of Columbia Helicopters.
About Columbia Helicopters
Columbia Helicopters Incorporated is a helicopter manufacturer and operator based in Aurora, Oregon, United States and is a world leader in heavy lift helicopter operations ranging from Alaska to Florida; South America to South Asia. The company is involved in oil exploration, logging, fire suppression, construction and many other activities. In addition to operating a fleet of 30 all tandem rotor helicopters, CHI operates a large FAA Repair Station that supports government, military and commercial customers around the world.
About Ramco Systems
Ramco Systems, part of the $1 billion Ramco Group, with locations in the USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Singapore and India, has over 800 global customers running its business-process, web-centric enterprise suite of applications and is the world’s largest provider of Aviation Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) and Manufacturing software solutions. Ramco’s customers include Conair, Alsalam, Phi, Gulf Helicopters Co., Era Helicopters (ERA), Air New Zealand’s Safe Air Limited MRO, Eurocopter, Jeju Airways, Air-Evac, ADAC, Caribbean Airlines (CAL), TACA Regional, AeroMexico Connect, Pinnacle Airlines, Air Methods, FL Technics, Republic Airways, Shuttle America, Chautauqua Airlines, Med-Trans, Yemen Airways, Jazeera Airways, Air Works, AirFast Indonesia, MAS-GMR, Air India, Aveos, Columbia Helicopters, SAFAT Aviation Complex and EagleMed among others.
For more information, visit Ramco online at http://www.ramcoaviation.com.
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350
- NRC continues to search for low lead aviation fuel alternatives
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90
- Selex ES HF communication systems get onboard V-22
- AW189 enters full scale production
- Astronics extends supply agreement with Rockwell Collins
- AAR Signs Partnering Agreement with Boeing to Support Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Ka-52 makes successful demonstration flight at Le Bourget
- Turbomeca extends certification of COHC as a Certified Maintenance Center
- Metro Aviation hosts first Turbomeca training class
- Arizona and Helicopter Industry to be Represented by John Stonecipher of Guidance Aviation
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service