The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
DynCorp awarded $80M contract to support US Army helicopters in-theatre
- Uni-Fly wins UK windfarm contract with Dong Energy
- Mi-26T heavy-lift helicopter celebrates 30 years
- Cavalry conducts final flight of Kiowa Warriors, case colors
- National Guard helicopters support Border Patrol
- Coast Guard helicopter allegedly opens fire on suspected marijuana smugglers
- Russia, China To Develop High Altitude Version Of Mi-26 Helicopter
- 23-Jan-15 Twentynine Palms, US-California (2F)
- Boeing awarded $14M to increase quantity of AH-64E Lot 5 aircraft
- L-3 awarded $22M modification to MH-60R data link contract
- 23-Jan-15 VH-ZBH Robinson R22 Herbertvale Cattleyard, Australia
- Deadline approaches for 3rd Annual Micro Air Vehicle (MAV) Student Challenge
- UK – New Commanding Officer at RNAS Culdrose
- 2014 was record life saving year for LA County Sheriff
- Heli Charter provides JetRanger for new DHL courier service in London
- Med-Trans Acquires MidAtlantic MedEvac
- MedEvac Foundation to Fund In-Depth Sleep Study for EMS Clinicians
- Paradigm Aerospace completes ADS-B Out certification on EC135
- Additional Training Courses Now Available at 2015 CHC Safety & Quality Summit
- Ensco Avionics to display at Heli-Expo
- SAE International Seeks Participants for Helicopter Hoist Standards Committee