The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- NBAA2014 – Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition
- Minister Raitt launches national campaign on drone safety
- V1062 Heli-Carrier for wheeled helicopters operating on oil platforms
- Fort Bliss’ Flying Dragons getting drones to team with their attack helicopters
- Oceanport Trying To Limit Flights, Hours of Fort Monmouth Heliport
- Bushkill Township heliport hearing airs residents’ concerns, support
- Star Helicopters returns as proud helicopter ride operator at Wings, Wheels, Rotors & Expo
- Australian military reduces helicopter training at Oakey
- Oregon Congressional Delegation Asks for Six Month Delay in Newport Helicopter Base Closure
- ASA Teams Up With Embry-Riddle and JSSI to Provide Aviation Valuation Education in 2015
- Workhorse Battalion concludes CH-47F verification process
- 7 Technologies That Can Reduce Helicopter Accidents
- Airbus Helicopters Inc. showcases market-leading AS350B3e AStar helicopter for law enforcement at IACP 2014
- Helicopter Heroes series scoops top journalism award
- US Army orders another 17 Lakotas worth $82M
- Northrop Grumman awrded $7.9M contact for MV-22 EW upgrade
- Havelock Europa to provide Furniture Fittings and Equipment for new Bristow SAR bases
- Terna receives two AS350B3e to support Italy’s electricity grid
- Bristow Helicopters, Sebbecly Care Partner on Breast Cancer Control
- Airbus Helicopters Expects China To Become Its Biggest Market By 2020