The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Sikorsky threatens to pull out of defence tender
- Australia gets new Director of Aviation Safety
- CD&R Completes First Stage of CHC Investment
- Russia completes Mi-17V-5 supplies to Afghanistan
- Terma signs MoU with Boeing to include Chinook EW enhancements
- Western Power Distribution Selects EC135P2e
- Private heliport opens near Oak Ridge North
- AgustaWestland prepare for 7,000kg gross weight AW139
- Curtiss-Wright wins UH-60V Cockpit Digitization Upgrade contract
- Bell to Showcase the Latest in Armed Rotorcraft at Expodefensa
- New York Army National Guard Aviators Move Up to CH-47 Foxtrot Model
- SD National Guard fielding new medevac helicopters
- Era Group Inc. Announces Organizational Realignment
- Aiut Alpin Dolomites receives first EC135 T3/P3
- Aerial Firefighters Winding Down An Active Western Wildfire Season
- Bristow Group To Present At The Jefferies 2014 Global Energy Conference
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance launches Bell 429 to the community
- Helitech visitors down 55% from 2013 to 2014
- Helitech International delivers a successful Amsterdam debut
- Spanish Air Force celebrates 50,000 hours on S-76C fleet