The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Global NH90 fleet celebrates 100,000 flight hour landmark
- Heli Lausanne adds Gabri G2 to fleet
- Finmeccanica picks FreeFlight RA4500 radalt as AW119 standard
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight to open base at Cookeville, Tennessee
- France bestows award on FlightSafety Chairman, President & CEO
- Babcock wins wind farm support work from Siemens
- Serial Production of the MI-171A2 Will Begin in 2017
- Raytheon awarded $21M more for MQ-8 software upgrades
- Lockheed Martin awarded $71M for MH-60R and MH-60S support
- Sikorsky awarded $16M for US Navy H-53 and H-60 field support
- Klickitat Valley Health puts helipad into operation
- Terma Universal DIRCM pod gains interest
- Poland – Airbus Helicopters seeks to work with PGZ on Tiger
- Babcock buys German operator Heli Aviation
- Silk Way Helicopter Services introduces online booking
- Belize Defence Force holds ceremony for two donated UH-1s
- No helicopter rides in North Myrtle Beach, for now
- Historic FAA decision approves night drone ops
- Polish helicopter factory at Swidnik celebrates 60 years of production
- Era Group announces FY 2016 Q1 earnings release call