The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
“DI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,” said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Saudi Aramco signs for another AW139
- FlightSafety announces Courseware Support Director
- Northern Vietnam Helicopter Co partners in new tourism venture
- Bristow announces FY2014 earnings release and concall schedule
- RSG Aviation Provides Maintenance & Fleet Support to New Local Start-Up Company
- RSG Products Utilizes Laser Printed Parts on Air Condition Kits
- Bell obtains FAA STC for 407 polycarbonate windshield
- AgustaWestland signs up distributor for Morocco
- FlightSafety to host the 2014 Flight Simulation Engineering and Maintenance Conference
- Vector Aerospace UK strengthens its approach to safety management
- Universal Avionics appoints Regional Sales Manager for Latin America
- Primus turns into a total service provider
- First Air BP re-fuelling takes place at Cannes Mandelieu Airport
- MacNeil Aviation takes delivery of AS350B3e with Garmin G500H glass cockpit
- First female Dallas Police pilot retires
- EASA certifies EC225 gear shaft redesign
- FlightSafety names new Rotorcraft Business Development Director
- Mexico requests 18 UH-60M Black Hawks
- Bell sells five B505 JRX to Aerochine Aviation
- Selex ES to support Malaysian Super Lynx sensors