The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
“DI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,” said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Eight NZ operators join to launch National Helicopter Pass
- Universal Helicopters orders four R44s and two R22s
- Argentine Coast Guard negotiating for EC225s
- Texstars to produce windshields for Bell 525 Relentless
- Norbert Dentressangle secures contract renewal with AgustaWestland
- Scotts Bell 47 far exceed their 2013 sales targets for turbine 4GT-6 helicopter
- Brunei accepts four Sikorsky S-70i Black Hawks
- Bristow and CHC EC225 training captains like EC175 too
- CV-22 Osprey to make final landing at museum
- Korea requests fourteen CH-47D Chinooks
- Register Update – USA – week to 1 December 2013
- Register Update – Canada – November 2013
- Canada – Fatal June 2012 AS350 crash blamed on inadvertent IMC
- Air BP launches the first direct cash back reward card in GA
- Russian Helicopters showcases new Ansat and Ka-226T at EMS event
- New St Luke Helicopter Hangar Almost Complete
- Heli-One adds innovative website search feature for Component Exchange and Surplus Inventory
- Eurocopter customer MHS praises EC175
- Onboard Systems to develop new cargo hook System for MD Explorer
- HMH-772 flies toward aerial excellence