The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
“DI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,” said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- HAI Heli-Center at Oshkosh Opens Today!
- Sikorsky union boss charged with embezzlement
- Genesys: Stabilization & Autopilot System for R44
- PHI launches helicopter joint venture with Cyprus Airways
- Bell-Boeing awarded $69M delivery order for V-22 support
- Helitech introduces the Business and Strategy Conference
- Night Vision Award Winners Honored at ALEA
- Portsmouth hospital helipad receives BOA approval
- Super Puma co-pilot death preventable, says coroner
- Parents of snowboarder killed by avalanche sue Alaska heli-skiing company
- KAI selected as a LCH／LAH developer
- AgustaWestland chooses Microsoft technology for a cutting-edge training
- Metro Aviation delivers EC135 to HealthNet Aeromedical Services, Inc.
- Unmanned K-MAX returns from USMC deployment Afghanistan
- Air Methods demonstrates Jupiter Avionics wiJAC Wireless Intercom System
- Heading to EAA AirVenture: Visit the HAI HELI-CENTER
- STARS offers time, hope and life-saving transport to critically ill and injured patients.
- Cockpit Crazy Press Release
- Polk County Florida Sheriff takes delivery of second MD500E
- Edmonton Police seek $22M for twin turbine helicopters and new heliport