The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Zip Aviation orders Bell 407GX
- Aviation Specialties Unlimited Unveils New OWLS at NBAA
- Twin Haven buys Apache / Black Hawk supplier Impresa
- Helisota becomes an official representative of Mil and component manufacturer FED
- Friday is last day to sign up for AHS HELMOT XVI event
- Dallas Airmotive Breaks Ground on New Rotorcraft Center at DFW Airport
- Russian engine manufacturer Klimov celebrates 100 years
- Bell showcases Mecaer 429 interior at NBAA
- Northrop Grumman to Supply New Attitude/Heading Reference System for Airbus Helicopters
- HSC-12 changes command at sea
- FlightSafety and ADA to build Learning Center in Abu Dhabi
- Police in Macedonia arrest 9 in helicopter scam
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 October 2014
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 October 2014
- Falcon Aviation Services Signs Contract for Two AW189s
- AW609 Test Pilots Receive Iven C. Kincheloe Award
- MAV Student Challenge Rules Announced
- Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship awarded by AHS
- Innovation Brings Safe, Certified, Nanophosphate® Lithium Batteries to New Business Aircraft
- JSSI Expands Commitment to Helicopter Market