The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
“DI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,” said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Raytheon awarded $17M for MH-60R/S Multi-Spectral Targeting Systems
- ACE Signs 3-year LTA with AgustaWestland Philadelphia
- Pall Aerospace Introduces PUREservices MRO Program
- Basta Holdings moves into helicopter leasing
- Capital Air purchases Entrol B206 FNPT II simulator
- Bell Helicopter Training Academy Celebrates 130,000 Student Milestone
- Black Knight Transformer Successfully Completes First Flights
- Sandel launches all-digital Attitude & Heading Reference System
- Frasca first to integrate Garmin’s GTN 650 into Flight Simulators
- Northwest MedStar takes to the air from Missoula base
- Lord Corp receives two-year Chinook vibration control contract
- SCRA wins $2.8M contract for Future Vertical Lift composite structures
- Flight Safety Foundation announces new President/CEO
- SkyTrac Systems Introduces Duty Hours Feature to SkyWeb
- Heli Protection Europe buys Entrol simulator based on Bell 412
- Airbus Helicopters displaying at DSA in Kuala Lumpur
- GAMA Opens New Middle East/North Africa Office in Dubai
- Airbus Group Named Preferred Employer By French Engineering Students in 2014
- CHC AW139 fleet passes 100,000 Flight Hours
- 13-Apr-14 Reno, US-Nevada (1F)