The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
“DI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,” said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- US Air Force to fund rescue helicopter in last-minute reversal
- Bird Strikes Problematic for Military Helicopters, Study Finds
- Greenpeace duped Stratus Helicopters when hiring R44
- PHI Announces $500 Million Private Offering of Senior Notes
- Fire chiefs urge Manitoba to re-instate STARS air ambulance
- ARGUS Releases 2013 SMS Audit Results Report
- Maryland AW139s flew 136 community outreach missions in 2013
- Bell sold 196 helicopters at Heli-Expo 2014, including 171 JRX
- Russian Helicopters deliver Mi-8AMT to UTair
- CAE to provide UH-60L/M Black Hawk simulator for Mexican Federal Police
- Argentine Federal Police take delivery of new EC135 and EC145
- All American now approved as an Airbus CSF
- Maersk Training announces two new offshore helideck emergency courses
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes AMGH as Launch Customer
- Metro Aviation dedicated to safety through helicopter simulators
- Helicopter Flight Training Center will add Communication Center Lab to curriculum
- Metro Aviation welcomes Directors of Operations and Maintenance
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes new Assistant Director of Training
- Helicopter Flight Training Center Welcomes CALSTAR as Co-Launch Customer for EC135 Simulator
- LifeFlight of Maine orders four more Belfort Automated Weather Observation Systems