The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- EASA approves FastFin System for AB412
- Sikorsky Awarded DARPA ALIAS Phase 3 Contract to Increase Aircraft Autonomy
- FAA Issues General Aviation Medical Rule
- HAI announces Aerospace Safety and Humanitarian Service awardees
- SAE International Tasked by FAA to Develop Technical Standards for Rotorcraft Inlet Barrier Filters
- CAE USA wins Army contract to provide rotary-wing flight training instructor support services
- Night-Lit Emergency Helicopter Landing Sites Programme Reaches Phase II
- Department of Health of Puerto Rico Selects the Bell 429
- Prince William to Resign from East Anglian Air Ambulance
- NYPD Win Approval for S-76D to Fly State Governor
- Arrow Aviation Restores Iconic Eagle One Helicopter
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit 2017 calls for papers
- Wirestrike warning for pilots
- Russian Northern Fleet Starts Ka27M Training
- First Flight for New Simrik Air 407 GXP
- Nigerian Air Force Receives First Mi35M Delivery
- UK – Heli Charter is no longer a Bell CSF
- Bell training centre in Spain now certified and open for business
- Babcock Mission Critical Services Onshore orders two H135s for UK windfarm contract
- Waypoint leases Airbus H225 to GHS for ops in Africa