The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
DynCorp awarded $80M contract to support US Army helicopters in-theatre
- International visitors lower priority for Heli-Expo 2016
- Helimotion picked by DHL for downtown Chicago parcel ops
- Why Ontario Provincial Police is Centralizing Helicopter Maintenance
- Era Group reports FY 2015 Q1 results
- Two more Guimbal Maintenance Centres approved in UK
- Metro Aviation creates new role of Director of Transport Business Services
- HAL begins feasibility report for Goa helicopter plant
- New Mexico police shape up after fatal helicopter crash
- Pawan Hans offers equity stake against $21M loan
- IT firm aids Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
- Fugro partners with CAA and Chevron on offshore helicopter safety
- Register Update – Switzerland – April 2015
- Register Update – Canada – April 2015
- Register Update – USA – week to 3 May 2015
- FAA Administrator Huerta to Unveil New Initiatives at AUVSI
- Jordan requests a UH-60M VIP Blackhawk
- Japan seeks to buy 17 V-22 Ospreys
- Philadelphia Helicopter Safety Conference
- Ohio Highway Patrol to buy third helicopter
- HAI President Message – Who Needs Training? Everyone!