The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Frasca Delivers Bell 206 FTD with TruCue™ to Air Evac Lifeteam
- Cambodia to buy two firefighting helicopters
- Collier EMS hosts open house
- Three things pilots know about crisis management
- AW169 testing continues with loadlifting in Big Bear Valley
- CHC and Total collaborate to repel birds from offshore rigs
- HeliRussia 2016 to have specialized UAV area
- Frasca Bell 407 FTD Receives Level 7 Qualification
- AMOA, Airbus and Bell commit to crash resistant fuel systems
- Uber-for-helicopters startup Blade expands into jets
- Chinese operator signs for for firefighting Kamov Ka32s
- Bristow introduces self-checkin in Norway
- PhilJets works with GrabTaxi app to form GrabHeli
- Recently retired military chief summonsed over AW159 corruption allegations
- Houston County restarts EMS service with Air Evac Lifeteam
- Punjab Government VVIP choice is between Mi-17 and Bell 412
- Jakarta to Build Public Helipad in Thousand Islands
- Russian Helicopters hands over first Mi-8AMTSh to Russian Arctic forces
- First of two AW139s for Atlantic Airways now in flight test
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance submits outline plans for new base