The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Sundance implements FAA safety action programs
- Astronics Corporation Powers BELL 525 Relentless First Flight
- Moog Celebrates First Flight of Bell Helicopter 525 Relentless
- JSSI®Introduces Seminars Series for Aircraft Owners & Operators in South America
- DART Aerospace & Heliswiss Iberica:Expandingin the European Market
- Bell 525 Relentless Makes Successful First Flight
- Bristow Academy Awards First Annual Scholarship
- Bundaberg council delays Bargara helipad decision for third time
- Life saving Thames Valley Air Ambulance win Pride of Bucks award
- Retired UK helicopter pilot took £20K from Old Boys’ club
- Egypt apparently acquiring NH90 for FREMM frigate
- Global Military Helicopter Market – Strategic Outlook to 2025
- ATSB Commissioner reappointed
- Helicopter New York City funds meals for Manhattan homeless
- Register Update – Canada – June 2015
- Bristow starts UK SAR operations from Caernarfon and Lydd
- Government of Bhutan selects Airbus H130
- Lynn Tilton loses bid to block SEC fraud case
- Mesa Police adds new MD530F to fleet
- Helicopter services start from Ghangaria to Hemkund Saheb shrine