The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
DynCorp awarded $80M contract to support US Army helicopters in-theatre
- The HeliHub.com interview – Patrick Moncoutie, VP Arrano Programme, Turbomeca
- Airbus Helicopters Golden Hour Award Presented Snohomish County
- Aviation Specialties Unlimited Sponsors Whirly Girl Scholarship
- Donaldson IBFs Approved for AW139
- Mesa Police orders new MD530F
- Volusia County Mosquito Control orders MD520N
- Airbus to take EC130T2 on US tour this spring
- Tempest Aviation Group plans service expansion with Quantum MRO and Logistics Software
- Avialta Helicopter Maintenance expands Quantum Control software solution
- Helicopter Engine Repair Overhaul Services, Inc. selects dual-power of Quantum and StockMarket.aero
- Northwest Helicopters expands operations with MRO and Logistics Software
- LifeFlight’s blood transfusion practices affirmed by new study
- Rockwell Collins brings innovative avionics to Bristow Helicopters for U.K. search and rescue program
- DAC International Completes Vibration Testing
- Esterline CMC Electronics’ Avionics Selected for Airbus H160
- Cornwall Air Ambulance Flies 25,000th Mission
- China helicopter industry insider urges government support
- Zeldin Asks FAA To Change Helicopter Rules For Noise Mitigation
- Widow sues helicopter company, alleging wrongful death
- Demand Identified for a Four Seat Cabri, Says Bruno Guimbal