The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- EASA’s perspective on Drones
- TRAXXALL Technologies Opens Office in Jacksonville
- AW139 helicopter full flight simulator receives qualification from EASA
- Ramco announces Oceania Headquarters in Melbourne
- Bell 412EPI Completes Southeast Asia Demo Tour
- New prototype on the ramp at Guimbal
- Busiest Day in the Year for Lincolnshire and Nottingham Air Ambulance
- Columbia CAA approves Sikorsky S76C, S76D and S92A
- TRU Simulation + Training to Deliver Avionics Training Systems for Bell 407GX and 412EPI
- UK CAA certifies first helipad with Deck Integrated Fire Fighting System
- Rockwell Collins to support cockpit equipment for U.S. Army
- Russian Helicopters transfer first batch of Mi-8MTV-5s to Belarusian Ministry of Defense
- Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in Middle East and North Africa: 2016 to 2024
- £1 Million is not enough for Great North Air Ambulance
- Global Helicopter Avionics Market – Analysis, Technologies & Forecasts to 2020
- Helicopter simulator is first with CAE Medallion-6000XR image generator
- Wales Air Ambulance Charity¹s future fleet touches down
- ASG awarded remarketing of 7 Bristow Helicopters
- Airbus Helicopters delivers final EC135T2+ for Australian military training program
- Airbus to build new customer service center in Chile