The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Bell introduces armed unmanned V-247 tiltrotor
- Airbus taking H130 and H135 to AMTC Conference
- FlightSafety appoints Sales Director for Latin America and the Caribbean
- HAL conducts first flight of indigenous LUH
- Safran-powered Indian LUH completes first flight
- Sikorsky continues S92 one million flight hours celebrations
- MD Helicopters delivers last three MD530F to Afghan Air Force
- Orga receives first-ever CAAi approval certificate
- Sikorsky Remaining in Connecticut for 16 Years
- US Army OH-58D Kiowa Scouts on final Korean deployment
- CAA Improving Systems and Faith of North Sea Helicopter Industry
- Air Evac Lifeteam names Region 4 Pilot of the Year
- Taiwan Declines US MH-60R Offer
- Textool Sues Bell for $1 Million
- NZ Seasprite makes first operational mission with an offshore patrol vessel
- Royal Thai Navy Receives 5 H145Ms
- Airbus and Denel partner to Enhance South African Rooivalk
- Spectrum Aeromed to celebrate 25th Anniversary at AMTC conference
- Upgrade for South African AF Oryx Helicopters
- £3.9 Million Raised for Central Manchester Helipad