The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- HNZ Group Inc. declares monthly dividends
- HNZ hires offshore industry strategic advisor
- New Mexico Safety Day: You’re Invited!
- Chile – Ecocopter prepares for new ENAP offshore contract
- Air Medical Group Holdings expands into India
- STARS CEO one of top 100 most powerful women in Canada
- Sikorsky given $46M to rework two VH-3D and one VH-60N
- Missouri – Ambulance board split on air ambulance policy
- Medical copter service returning to Green Valley area
- Sikorsky awarded $316M to upgrade H-60 weapon system
- CHC cancels rights issue as CD&R invests $100M more
- Era Group to present at Cowen Energy Conference
- Dogs abseiling from helicopters against rhino poaching
- Register Update – USA – week to 23 November 2014
- Helibras delivers fifth EC725 to Brazilian Armed Forces
- Ghana to buy Z-9 and Mi-17 helicopters
- UK Military Flying Training System – 3 bids received
- Argentina – Santa Fe Provincial Police pick A800 Trakkabeam for Bell 206
- Bell Wraps Up Successful Airshow China
- Helideck Analytics acquires Helideck Certification Agency