The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- Patent Granted to LBA for Portable Lightning Mast
- Erickson Secures Turkish Firefighting Contract
- Security Alliance to provide security and fire cover at Bell Amarillo plant
- HNZ announces new VP and CFO appointment
- Boeing takes Apache to Poland’s largest Defence Show
- Global Aerospace Market Trends and Forecast: 2014-2033
- Roseboro Town Board give green light to helipad project
- Theatre raises noise complaint over future helipad at Hobart hospital
- LifeStar becomes first in Connecticut to carry blood
- Unite union renews call for North Sea safety inquiry
- Rockwell Collins appoints VP of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Long-Term Demand for Helicopters Evolves
- Italy suspends licence of helicopter pilot who dropped flower petals on mafia funeral
- Pakistan signs for four Mi-35 Hind gunships
- Volusia County Mosquito Control adds new MD520N
- Mexico certifies Onboard Systems Bell 206L & 407 Cargo Hook Systems
- US Navy Demonstrates MQ-8C Fire Scout Endurance
- Russia certifies AW189
- Royal Thai Air Force receives four EC725s
- INAER puts H145 into service with SUEM 118 of Belluno