The U.S. Army has awarded DynCorp International a task order under the Contract Field Teams (CFT) contract to provide Theater Aviation Support Management in Europe (TASM-E).
The task order is for one base year and one option year, and has a total potential value of approximately $80 million, if all options are exercised. Beginning January 2012, DynCorp International will provide aviation maintenance, modifications and logistics support for Army rotary wing aircraft throughout Europe, Southwest Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
â€œDI has proudly supported the U.S. Army on TASM-E since 1978, and our selection once again is a testament to the superior service our dedicated employees have provided over the years,â€ said DynCorp International vice president Catherine Gridley.
About DynCorp International
DynCorp International is a global government services provider working in support of U.S. national security and foreign policy objectives, delivering support solutions for defense, diplomacy and international development. DI operates major programs in logistics, platform support, contingency operations and training and mentoring to reinforce security, community stability and the rule of law. DynCorp International is headquartered in Falls Church, Va.
- AHS International Specialists’ Meeting on Propulsion
- Armed Forces of Malta takes delivery of second AW139
- Transas gets approval for Russia’s first R44 Flight Training Device
- Sweden – Värmland-Dalarna selects EC145T2 for EMS
- First class of HeliAsas project forms at Helibras Training Center
- Northwest Colorado-based air ambulance logs 100th mission in 9 months
- BLADE Announces Expanded Bounce Service to New York City Area Airports
- AgustaWestland Renews its Collaboration with CRITICAL Software for a Further Three Years
- Commitment to Safety Every Day Brings Record-setting Performance
- From Texas to Tanzania: Flying the Extra Mile
- Spain – Airbus delivers Police EC135 to Police and AS355NP to Road Traffic Authority
- AgustaWestland signs Offset MoUs with industrial partners in Poland
- Lider sells two S76C++ to Waypoint, then leases them back
- Waypoint Leasing Closes 31 Aircraft Acquisition from First Reserve
- Bell Training Academy Expands Capabilities in Singapore
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Delivers AS355to Hydro One Inc.
- City, County of San Diego reach nighttime helicopter agreement
- UK Corporate to start operating Bell 429
- Magpas HeliMedix not affected by Wyton closure
- Trinidad and Tobago Air Guard Reaches Key Training,Capability Milestones