Effective January 1, 2012, John Falcone, President and CEO of Sennheiser Electronic Corporation in Old Lyme, Conn., will be promoted to the position of Vice President Sales, Americas. In his new position, Falcone will head business in the entire Americas region, encompassing the United States, Canada and Latin America. Having run Sennheiser Electronic Corporation, the US subsidiary, very successfully for the past 13 years, he moves on to his new enlarged responsibility for the entire American Region, thus taking on a more global role. Recently Sennheiser had engaged in a major restructuring program to improve customer focus and market knowledge. In the course of this restructuring program, Sennheiser had also reorganized sales operations into three major regions: The Americas, EMEA and Asia.
Greg Beebe, newly appointed President, Sennheiser Electronic Corporation, Jean Langlais, President Sennheiser Canada as well as Markus Warlitz, newly appointed General Manager of Sennheiser Latin America, will report to John Falcone as Vice President Sales, Americas.
Under Falcone’s management the US subsidiary, representing a significant portion of Sennheiser’s global business, had achieved record sales numbers, thus contributing significantly to the global business success of the Sennheiser group.
“John comes with an excellent track record and is well equipped for his new assignment. I’d like to congratulate him on his well-deserved appointment, which will support our strategy for the upcoming years,” commented Volker Bartels, Speaker of Sennheiser's Executive Management Board and President Corporate Services. ”John will help us implementing our premium strategy, with a particular focus on each of our three Business Divisions and give a significant positive impulse for business in the Latin American markets.”
Sennheiser is a world-leading manufacturer of microphones, headphones and wireless transmission systems. Established in 1945 in Wedemark, Germany, Sennheiser is now a global brand represented in 60 countries around the world with U.S. headquarters in Old Lyme, Conn. Sennheiser's pioneering excellence in technology has rewarded the company with numerous awards and accolades including an Emmy, a Grammy, and the Scientific and Engineering Award of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole