Graham Evitt has been appointed Rolls-Royce M250 Regional Sales Manager at H+S Aviation, a BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul (ERO) company. He will be responsible for selling engine, accessory and component repair and overhaul services for Rolls-Royce M250® engines operating in Europe.
“Graham has been involved with our M250 program for more than 20 years and has worked on virtually every aspect of the program from being a hands-on technician to managing customer support functions,” commented Willy Harmon, Vice President of Sales. “He offers customers a broad range of experience on this engine and a service focus.”
Following 16 years as an aircraft engineer with the British Royal Navy, Evitt joined H+S Aviation in 1990 as a technician on the M250 engine. His various roles over the ensuing period included mobile repair work in diverse areas of the world such as Senegal, Nigeria, Kazakhstan, Pakistan and Russia. He was responsible for establishing H+S Aviation’s “Rapid Response Unit” in Portsmouth to handle AOG requests. Most recently Evitt served as Commercial Engineer for the M250 engine where he worked with customers to achieve optimal solutions to their technical and commercial needs.
Evitt will be based out of the H+S Aviation facility in Portsmouth, UK.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole