Enstrom Helicopter Corporation is pleased to announce the appointment of Zuhai Business Aviation Center as an Enstrom helicopter dealer in China.
Located in Guandong Province, Zuhai BAC will now sell, service and operate Enstrom helicopters along with their well-established, fixed-wing business. To inaugurate the dealership, Zuhai BAC has placed orders for a new 280FX and a new 480B demonstrator helicopter.
With a new dealer in place, Enstrom is poised to capitalize on the expected growth of the Chinese aviation market.
According to Tracy Biegler, Enstrom’s director of sales and marketing, “This is definitely a case of the right group, at the right time. Enstrom has had aircraft in China for more than 15 years, and both the 280FX and 480B are already certified there. But with Zuhai BAC we can now take the next step. Their local expertise and proven ability to sell general aviation aircraft means that we can really target the market aggressively.”
Marketing efforts have already begun, and Zuhai BAC expects to receive their demonstrator aircraft in spring of 2012.
Founded in 1959, Enstrom Helicopter Corporation manufactures a complete line of helicopters. The three-seat, piston-powered F28F and 280FX are popular training, sport and light commercial aircraft. The larger turbine-powered 480B is available as a three-place advanced trainer and patrol aircraft, a 2+2 four-seat training helicopter, or as a three- to five-place executive transport. For law enforcement applications, Enstrom produces an optionally equipped variant of the 480B, known as the Guardian, and the F28F, called the Sentinel. For more information, visit www.enstromhelicopter.com.
- Enstrom provides update on their new owners
- Argentina certifies Enstrom 480B
- Enstrom selects Garmin G1000H for 480B
- Rolls-Royce delivers 31,000th M250 engine to Enstrom
- New owners at Enstrom Helicopter Corp
- 30-Nov-12 Enstrom 480B Pondok Cabe, Indonesia
- Japan accepts 10th of 30 Enstrom 480s
- Enstrom refreshes website
- Enstrom delivers last of 16 480Bs to Royal Thai Army
- Gardner Aviation Services completes 3 Enstrom 480B Garmin G-500H upgrades
- Enstrom 480B spray system certified in China
- Sandel avionics chosen for Enstrom 480 fleet in Japan
- Japan signs for another 28 Enstrom TH-480s
- 16th birthday first solo on turbine and piston helicopters
- Enstrom delivers four more 480s to Royal Thai Army
- Enstrom delivers first 280FX in four years
- Enstrom expects Japanese signature by January
- First three Enstrom 480s deliverd to Royal Thai Army
- Enstrom 480B certified in China
- Powerline detection system certified on Enstrom 480B