Guidance Aviation of Prescott, AZ., a recognized a leader in High-Altitude Helicopter flight training, has announced the introduction of a new Turbine Transition training course.
This program utilizes the new Robinson R-66 Rolls Royce powered turbine helicopter. According to Guidance CEO, John Stonecipher, “The Robinson R-66 is our first choice in a turbine platform. It not only offers the power and reliability we are looking for here at high-altitude, but it is fast becoming what our graduates will most likely fly on-the-job as their first turbine helicopter.”
Guidance Aviation has been flight training in Robinson helicopters in a high-altitude environment since 1998. Guidance Aviation provides FAR Part 141 approved Helicopter and Fixed wing flight training and is approved by the Veterans Administration to provide training to veterans using Veterans’ Education Benefits.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Helifilte WA Celeberates Five Years Of Operation
- Canadian R66 certification nears
- Frank Robinson to receive 2013 Guggenheim Medal
- First R66 delivered in Bangladesh
- ATP releases five new Robinson libraries
- Russia orders 47 Robinson R66s
- Russia certifies the Robinson R66
- Is EASA R66 debacle really Robinson’s fault?
- UK allows uncertified R66 to fly commercially
- 09-Mar-13 ZK-IHU Robinson R66 Oamaru Valley, New Zealand (1F)
- Sloane Helicopters encouraged with R66 development
- Aerobraze congratulates Robinson on R66 success
- Helitowcart launches dual wheels for R66 and R44
- R66 Floats and cargo hook are Robinson’s top priority
- Robinson 2012 production 45% up on 2011
- New Helicopter Service in Palau, Micronesia with R66
- Nigerian Air Force take delivery of first two R66s
- Kurt Robinson named to IHST Executive Committee
- Robinson doubles R66 production rate