Metro Aviation, Inc. recently entered into a contract with STAT MedEvac for three EC135 and two EC145 aircraft completions.
The latest order will be a continuation of business between Metro Aviation, Inc. and STAT MedEvac that began with the introduction of the first EC135 aircraft in the United States, which was completed by Metro Aviation, Inc., for operation by STAT MedEvac.
Metro Aviation, Inc. will receive and begin completion of the first contracted aircraft in January 2012. Each aircraft will be equipped with EMS, SPIFR, air-conditioning and a lengthy list of optional equipment.
The final completed aircraft is scheduled for delivery in August 2012. Shipment of the EC145’s to STAT MedEvac will mark the 65th and 66th EC145’s to be completed by Metro Aviation, Inc. in its nearly 30-year history.
Metro Aviation, Inc. was established in 1982 as a helicopter charter, flight training, and maintenance operation facility. Since then, Metro Aviation, Inc. has grown substantially in size, and is internationally recognized for its excellence in helicopter transportation services. Today, Metro Aviation, Inc. is an FAA certified Airframe Modification, Maintenance, Inspection and Repair center, and is proud to offer traditional services to its valued customers.
- Seventeen EC135s for Turkish EMS contract
- Rescued pilot funds Midlands Air Ambulance education centre
- 06-May-13 N911SV Eurocopter EC135 Billings, US-Montana
- EAAA Passes CQC Inspection with Flying Colours
- UK – First test flight for EMS helipad on Isle of Wight
- West Midlands Police helicopter catches more than 500 suspects in a year
- 25-Apr-13 HU26-18 Eurocopter EC135P2+ Los Galayos, Spain
- ASU Completes 700th FAA Approved NVIS Modification
- Eurocopter Japan delivers EC135T2 to Shizuoka Air Commuter
- Eurocopter to offer Sandel avionics on EC135
- Metro Aviation delivers new EC135 to CALSTAR
- 12-Apr-13 G-HBOB Eurocopter EC135T2+ Sunningdale, UK
- AeroSimulators to support Bond and INAER simulators
- Wales Air Ambulance makes historic first night flight
- Unity4 brings fundraising capability to Wales Air Ambulance
- Bond extends contract with North West Air Ambulance by 7 years
- Cornwall Air Ambulance switches operator away from Bond
- Air Methods to Utilize FlightSafety’s Eurocopter EC135 Simulator
- Carilion to start construction of helicopter hangar in Lexington
- Germany – New office building for “Christoph 41″