Scott’s – Bell 47, Inc., is excited to announce an agreement with Oregon Aero, Inc. to development an improved Seat System and modern Interior solutions for the model 47 fleet.
Oregon Aero, Inc. is a leader in engineering, testing, certifying and manufacturing advanced seating & interior systems for aircraft and other applications. The company has a proven record of extraordinary innovation, product performance, customer service and customer satisfaction. State-of-the-art engineering and superb technical craftsmanship are why Oregon Aero, Inc. are known for providing The Ultimate in Flying Comfort and Safety™.
“We are very excited to be confirming this relationship with Oregon Aero to develop improved seats & interiors for the 47.” stated Scott Churchill, President/Owner of Scott’s – Bell 47. “Oregon Aero’s seats are renowned across the industry for being one of the most comfortable helicopter seats. These seats will offer improved safety as well as reducing pilot fatigue.”
“Introduction of the Oregon Aero’s VK Smartcushion™ Seats into the model 47 fleet is another exciting development for Scott’s – Bell 47.” stated Neil Marshall, General Manager of Scott’s – Bell 47. “As the new OEM for the model 47 helicopter, we will soon be able to offer safer and more comfortable Seats that mitigate vibration for the 47 operators plus modern, customizable interiors. This product development lends itself perfectly to our plans for a refurbishment program and of course for the potential new-build model 47.
About Scott’s – Bell 47, Inc.
Scott’s – Bell 47, Inc., under the private ownership of Scott Churchill, is a sister company to Scott’s Helicopter Services Inc., one of the largest operators of Model 47 helicopters in the world, and Texas Helicopters Inc., manufacturer of the Wasp helicopter and a FAA PMA parts supplier & STC holder for the Model 47. SB47 is the Type Certificate holder for all FAA type certificated model 47 helicopters and provides OEM level customer support to the fielded fleet.
About Oregon Aero, Inc.
Oregon Aero, Inc. was founded in 1989 with one product (a headset cushion) and one objective — to make flying more comfortable. They have become a market leader in the development of Seating & Cushion solutions, Interior upgrades, Aviation Helmet upgrades, plus related products. Oregon Aero Seat systems are used in every branch of the military. The U.S. Military has logged over 200,000,000 flight hours on Oregon Aero seats.
- Scotts launches RR300 turbine powered 47GT-6
- Change of leadership at Scott’s – Bell 47
- 18-Jan-13 ZU-HRS Westland-Bell 47G.3B.1 Hibberdene, South Africa
- 03-Jan-12 N14841 Bell 47G5A Huron, US-California
- 01-Dec-12 N3755Z Bell 47G2 Walkerville, US-Michigan (1F)
- RR300 engine in Bell 47s possible as Rolls-Royce explores feasibility with Scott’s Bell 47
- 18-Sep-12 F-GHYS Agusta-Bell 47G-2 Basse-Pointe, Martinique
- 30-Aug-12 F-GHYS Agusta-Bell 47G-2 Ajoupa-Bouillon, Martinique
- 14-Aug-12 N444EH Bell 47G2 Flandreau, US-South Dakota
- 08-Aug-12 N90543 Bell 47G3B1 Stanton, US-Michigan
- 03-Aug-12 N8593F Bell 47G5 Tioga, US-Pennsylvania
- 02-Aug F-GFHL Bell 47G-2 Lamentin, Guadeloupe
- 27-Jul-12 N652HA Bell 47G2A New Frankfort, US-Indiana
- 25-Jul-12 N73252 Bell 47G2A Le Sueur, US-Minnesota
- 09-Jul-12 N2919W Bell 47G.3B.2 Treynor, US-Iowa
- 16-Mar-12 F-GBEG Bell 47G Basse-Pointe, Martinique
- 12-Mar-12 F-BXXL Agusta-Bell 47G2 Lorrain, Martinique (1F)
- 22-Feb-12 N43921 Bell 47 (M74 Wasp) Farmington, US-California
- Heli-Expo HFI Heritage of Helicopters Display detailed
- Scott’s Bell 47 to launch Model 47 upgrade program at Heli-Expo