Professional Aviation Associates, a Greenwich AeroGroup Company, announced today it has amplified its rotorcraft supply with more than $1 million in Eurocopter EC155 and Eurocopter AS365 helicopter inventory.
The extensive inventory includes tail rotor blades, brakes, wheels, servos, windshields, hardware and tooling. Professional Aviation expanded into the rotorcraft market in March of this year with an initial $1 million investment in rotables and airframe parts inventory to support a wide range of helicopter platforms. Professional Aviation’s President Glenn MacDonald has stated it’s the company’s goal to become the largest independent global supplier of parts for the rotor wing market.
Professional Aviation’s sales force spans the United States, Spain, Latin America, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Professional Aviation Associates
Located in Atlanta, Ga., Professional Aviation Associates is a subsidiary of Greenwich AeroGroup Inc. PAA provides comprehensive rotable exchange program and inventory support solutions for Agusta, Bell, Eurocopter, MD and Sikorsky helicopters. PAA is best known as the largest, independent, worldwide supplier for the Beechcraft King Air series, Beech 1900, Beechjet parts and accessories. For more information visit www.proaviation.com.
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Multiflight provides AS365N2 cover for Yorkshire Air Ambulance
- 05-May-13 9M-DBH Eurocopter AS365N2 Sungai Besi, Malaysia
- West Michigan AirCare celebrates 20 years
- First landing made at new Frederick Memorial Hospital helipad
- 04-Oct-12 N646GE Eurocopter AS365N2 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- 28-Jun-12 TU-THO Eurocopter SA365C2 Beposo, Ghana
- 23-Jun-12 AMHP-151 Eurocopter AS565SB Tecalitlan, Mexico (4F)
- HÃ©li-Union inaugurates its 365N3/N3+ Dauphin Simulator
- 11-Apr-12 Eurocopter MH-65C Salinas, US-California
- Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie recognized for 50 years of Eurocopter operations
- Thales’s first Reality H simulator achieves dual qualification
- Multiflight helicopter operation continues to expand
- UK – Starspeed moves base from Blackbushe to Fairoaks
- 28-Feb-12 6535 Eurocopter MH-65C Point Clear, US-Alabama (4F)
- 20-Feb-12 N82MD Eurocopter AS365N2 Harford County, US-Maryland
- Eurocopter South East Asia designated as Dauphin Asia Pacific training and MRO hub
- 16-Feb-12 N63CF Eurocopter AS365N Dayton, US-Ohio
- UK: Memorial unveiled for victims of Morecambe Bay crash